Another Media "Star" Passed

"Who?" you ask?
You know, that woman who met 13 Presidents of the United States, the one who'd been reigning monarch of the UK for more than a quarter of America's history...

Mixed feelings ... in many ways, the queen stood for everything that's right, and everything that's wrong.

You know, that woman who met 13 Presidents of the United States, the one who'd been reigning monarch of the UK for more than a quarter of America's history...

Mixed feelings ... in many ways, the queen stood for everything that's right, and everything that's wrong.
I wish that I was a fly on the wall when she discussed in private her thoughts/feelings about Flabrador Deceiver, aka the 45th president of the US.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Keith Levene passed away.

He played the guitar, and co-founded both "The Clash", and "P.I.L."

Gallagher passed aaway Friday at the tender age of 76.

"Who?" you ask?

He did Carrottop's shtick before Carrottop did, including "Sledge-o-Matic" with a watermelon and a sledgehammer. I didn't find him amusing personally, but still... Anyway here are his filmography and his obituary: Gallagher Gallagher's obit

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Robert Max Widerman passed away at the tender age of 96.

"Who?" you ask?

Robert Clary passed away from undisclosed reasons today. Any of the OFs might recognize him from an early television series he was in (Hogan's Heroes) Tidbit of trivia: he had a tatoo on the inside of his left arm, courtesy of the Germans in power when he was a child (he was the youngest of 14 children when the entire family was sent to a concentration camp.)

Here's his filmography and obituary: Robert Clary's filmography Robert Clary's obituary

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Irene Cara passed away from unknown causes at the tender age of 63.

"Who?" you ask?

If you were around during the 1980s/1990s, you would've seen/heard her pretty much everywhere on tv/movies/radio/music stores/clubs. Here're her filmography and obituary: Filmography Obituary

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Christine Anne Perfect passed away at the tender age of 79 after a short illness.

"Who?" you ask?

Christine McVie, the (un)known performer mostly known for the (un)known band, Fleetwood Mac, but she also performed solo. She also penned several of their hits. Here're her obituary and her Wikipedia page: Christine McVie obituary Christine McVie's wiki

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

My better half was once asked by a group of young muso what her first record was – Christine McVie (then with Chicken Shack), covering Etta James' "I'd rather go blind".

To say they were impressed would be an understatement.

Bob McGrath, one of the Sesame Street originals, has died at age 90.
I feel old (I was in the demographic when Sesame Street first came on.) 😿

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Kirstie Louise Alley passed away at the tender age of 71, succumbing to cancer after a brief stint .

"Who?" you ask?

Kirstie Alley, who was best known for both Cheers and Look Who's Talking, but she also was in Star Trek: Wrath of Khan and several other roles. Here're her filmography and obituary: Kirstie Alley's filmography Kirstie Alley's obituary

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Stephan Boss passed away at the tender age of 40 from a successful suicide.

"Who?" you ask?

Stephan "tWitch" Boss first appeared on Star Search, followed up with So You Think You Can Dance, later judging for it along with The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and The Ellen de Generis Show. Here are his bio/obituary and his filmography: Stephen Boss Stephan Boss's filmography

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Edson Arantes do Nascimento succumbed to colon cancer at the tender age of 82.

"Who?" you ask?

Pele, one of, if not the youngest, winners of the World Cup, plus the only player to win one three times during his career (iirc.) He was only seventeen when Brazil defeated Sweden (I believe Sweden had home field "advantage" when that happened.) Here are his obituary and filmography: Pele's obit Pele's filmography

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back