Your Daily Rant

I quite understand!

You really don't have an easy life in that block of flats ...

To Whom it May Concern,

I don't care about the $80 in cash that was in my purse.
I don't care about the two cell phones in my purse.
I don't care about the candy.

It's the bloody prescription drugs that I had just picked up that I care about. The cardiac medication can/will kill someone who doesn't need it!

(I lost my "purse" on one of the bus stops coming home earlier today.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

It's the bloody prescription drugs that I had just picked up that I care about. The cardiac[/c] medication can/will kill someone who doesn't need it!

(I lost my "purse" on one of the bus stops coming home earlier today.)
Oh wow.....I generally wait and allow things to find their way home to me.(and they usually do as I usually just misplaced)

But if lost in public transport... I guess this is when believers pray?

Oh wow.....I generally wait and allow things to find their way home to me.(and they usually do as I usually just misplaced)

But if lost in public transport... I guess this is when believers pray?
I lost it on one of the stops near my "bank" (which is just as bad imo.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom it May Concern,

You knew that the RNC was meeting in Milwaukee. The Convention will effect public transit schedules until it leaves. STFU

To Whom it May Concern #2,

I choose my own battles. I don't need you to choose them for me. Back off.

To Whom it May Concern #3,

The Trio is waiting for me with their box filler. You're very low on the "To Do" list. I'm about to defenestrate you, and counting down rapidly.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom it May Concern,

I just got in courtesy of a locksmith. I accidentally left my keys at the clinic that I had an appointment at, and I was the last client/patient there who wasn't L&D. I have enough to deal with concerning The Trio without you giving me more enuram! Oh, and he needed to drill out the lock because he couldn't pick it with quieter tools! Then there was the offhanded comment about he made concerning your lock needing to be replaced due to having too many keys on your lanyard (the neighbour has at least eight keys and other tchochkies on it, which will soon break the mechanism iirc...) Yes, I have three keys on my keyring, but my lanyards are used for my wallet (the wallet needs both lanyards so neither one bends/breaks them.)

Then the locksmith realized that the door was sticking on top of everything else!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom it May Concern,

I picked up my keys Friday (they were in the security office at the hospital/clinics I went to Thursday, where I a$$/u/me/d they were at.) It took me longer to get them due to the RNC rerouting all of the public tranit routes. I rarely lose my keys, unlike you who has to have your lock changed bimonthly. I have picked up a set of smaller food storage boxes to put them in when my medical appointments require that I take my keys off of my wrist (for whatever reason.) I can easily put my keys back on and/or slip the box in my bookbag until I'm able to extract them without triggering any alarms.

Stop using EMS when you don't need them! I had to let the paramedics into the building after they buzzed my flat. I went to the main entrance to make sure that it was a legitimate call (too many people have let fraudsters into the building, losing medications/wallets/etc due to thieves that other residents let it.)

Leave EMS workers and/or neighbours alone to deal with the "emergency". I know that you want/"need" to know everything going on in the complex, but you blocking their path could bloody kill the "victim"/"patient"! If the neighbour wants to tell you why they called 9-1-1, they will tell you when they return!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Reactions: RJM
To Whom it May Concern,

If you don't recognize and/or aren't expecting someone, don't let them in! Because a resident was letting someone in, we aren't able to access the vending machines as freely as we were (a stranger has been vandalizing/robbing the vending machines on the ground floor, ruining it for those who might need a quick boost of sugar due to low glucose levels [several neighbours are insulin-dependent].)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom it May Concern,

Your reckless behavior caused a multivehicular collision. It's too early in the school season to walk in the road, plus I have the emergency number on speed dial!... The sidewalks are completely clear, even of leaves, use them.

The person I was interacting with was repaying me for a short loan (I didn't add any interest to it because the lady I loaned the money to is also on a fixed income, so I felt that capping the repayment at the same denomination was apropos.) The money's earmarked for The Trio, so back off.

There was someonwho needed the extension ladder that you knocked away by going out the main entrance. Everyone in the building got the information about people working on the roof, plus we are all shown the different entrances/exis (the same key used for the main entrance works on all entrances, so we can go anywhere the key works, including through the community room from the outside smoking area.) The worker was stuck on the roof until a postal worker returned the ladder.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back