About Homosexuality and Religion

Oh my how emotions run high!

The house of cards is crumbling, the old guard lives in fear of their control being eroded and can't grock that is their very words and actions, their intolerance and venom that causes the youth, their children, to turn away.

The history, psychologists, analysts of social trends will have a field day with this in the near future. Will modern medicine be able to keep me alive long enough to see it?
No use trying to paint me as a crusty conservative cracker. I am not and you know it.

I happen to disagree with 'alternative' sex education for very young schoolchildren. I am quite angry about it. It is an abuse.

When the alt-right religionists want to impose their values on schools you are pretty quick to stamp and shout. I don't agree with what they are trying to do either.

The lunatic far left are pretty intolerant and venemous too, when their views are challenged. They bought Trump on themselves. As they did Boris Johnson here.

Last edited:
I don't think it is like you at all.

I would be interested in knowing how many elementary schools you've been to. How many teachers you know and have interviewed on this topic.

As pissed as you are about this I would guess you've had conversations with every principal in every school within a couple dozen miles of your home as incensed you are at the atrocity and abuse that is occurring in your neighborhood.

I have a day job. I get my information from newspapers and other media. Like most other people. I use my judgement. I'm not going to start looking up articles and posting them here. I'm sick of the whole farce. You can research it yourself if you don't believe me.

@wil
Sorry nothing personal :)
2.30am here. Need to sleep zzzz ...

No worries bud, but it is as if you blame me for writing your comments.

I don't believe what you describe exists in any major form anywhere. I believe you are reading too many extremely biased and sensationalist news sources.

I live in america where if there is any issue you describe, it is highlighted monthly with some sexual abuse case in a parochial school.

No worries bud, but it is as if you blame me for writing your comments.

I don't believe what you describe exists in any major form anywhere. I believe you are reading too many extremely biased and sensationalist news sources.

I live in america where if there is any issue you describe, it is highlighted monthly with some sexual abuse case in a parochial school.
From the official governmfnt website:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ion-over-lgbt-teachingrelationships-education

Context
Relationships education will be compulsory for all primary age pupils from September 2020. In addition, relationships and sex education (RSE) will be compulsory for all secondary age pupils and health education will be compulsory for all pupils.

Some organisations are opposed to the introduction of these subjects, or to some of the expected content set out in the statutory guidance for the subjects, and have been campaigning nationally against the subjects and organising locally to encourage parents to influence their schools’ teaching. The majority of the objections relate to the teaching of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) content, particularly in primary schools.

In some cases, this has shone a spotlight on teaching schools already deliver on LGBT, usually as part of a programme about equality. This has been seen most starkly in the protests at 2 schools in Birmingham in the first half of 2019. In most cases, those involved do not distinguish between any current teaching a school has chosen to put in place and future requirements when relationships education becomes compulsory. ...

Tons more stuff ...

https://www.stonewall.org.uk/lgbt-inclusive-education-everything-you-need-know

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-birmingham-50557227

LGBT teaching row: Birmingham primary school protests permanently banned
Demonstrations against LGBT inclusive education have been permanently banned outside a primary school.

A High Court judge ruled in favour of an exclusion zone to remain around Anderton Park, in Birmingham, which has been targeted by protesters for months.

The protests had an averse effect on pupils, residents and staff, leading to 21 teachers being treated for stress, Mr Justice Warby said.

Campaigners accused the city council of trying to silence debate.

The protests at the school in Balsall Heath aimed to stop LGBT relationships education, with many parents and activists claiming it contradicts their Islamic faith and is not "age appropriate"

October's five-day hearing at the city's Priory Courts heard there were further "untrue" and "harmful" allegations made about the school on social media, and how a visiting imam had claimed to parents there were "paedophiles" inside the school.

Other false claims included that the school had a "paedophile agenda" and staff were "teaching children how to masturbate".

"None of this is true," Mr Justice Warby said as he handed down the ban at Birmingham Civil Justice Centre.

"None of the defendants have suggested it was true and the council has proved it is not true."

The lessons had been "misrepresented by parents", he said, adding the school does not promote homosexuality and seeks to weave the language of equality into everyday school life.

Since June protesters have gathered just outside the exclusion zone.

In the hearing last month, the city council argued an interim injunction should be extended beyond school gates and made permanent .

Birmingham City Council said the noisy protests at the school gates were disrupting lessons and meant children were unable to use the playground.

The council maintained the court action was in response to campaigners' behaviour, not the issue of the protests ...

Last edited:
So in the end, the children had to watch the grown-ups go all crazy about sexuality. They got the impression that sexuality is a dangerous topic, if the adults get so angry about it.

I think we all agree that this is what we all want to prevent. We don't want children to be afraid of their own body parts and tender feelings. We want them to grow up to be happy adults at peace with themselves and others.

Tricky business. Leading by example is impossible if we don't have it figured out ourselves, nor as a society.

The Baha'i Faith doesn't forbid homosexuality, it forbids homosexual sex. Trailblazer made the mistake of saying homosexuality instead of homosexual sex.

So if a gay person joins Bahai they have to stay celibate? Do you have many gay members? And how do they respond to this "rule"?

As I said, they are too young to be bothered about it. They are as young as 5 and 6 and 7 yrs old. They still believe in Santa and don't know or care what sex is. They have no judgements about sexual orientation because they are still very young and innocent children.

Leave it till they're old enough to understand. And don't try to make people who reasonably disagree with interferring with their childhood innocence into some kind of retarded dinosaur cracker rednecks.

Stay off the kids. Find something constructive to occupy yourselves. Not you @Cino

Last edited:
A lot of people disagree, who don't wave placards outside the school gates. Instead they just vote for any candidate who does not represent forcing lbgtq(ia+) sex education on their pre-pubescent children at primary school.

So like I said, the lunatic far left crazies can blame themselves for Trump and Boris.

Last edited:
Anyway, it seems like sex, religion and politics are best kept separate, since mixing them up only leads to trouble. :p

Off-Topic: But there is a very nice Album called, Sex and Religion.

In addition, relationships and sex education (RSE) will be compulsory for all secondary age pupils and health education will be compulsory for all pupils.
In the US secondary would be 6th grade, 11-12 year olds. They been talking about sex for a couple of years most if them...

What age did Mary have Jesus?

In the US secondary would be 6th grade, 11-12 year olds. They been talking about sex for a couple of years most if them...

What age did Mary have Jesus?
I am expressly talking about young primary school children of single digit ages. You accused me of sensationalist exaggeration. I have provided several references, including the official UK government website. Perhaps you could have the courtesy now to at least read them?

Instead of bringing Mary and Jesus and who knows who else into it ...

Last edited:
I'll submit a data point. When my child got into school, during the first few years, it was a common among the schoolchildren to accuse each other of being "faggots", or using "gay" as a catch-all for undesirable things (the language was not English, the words and meaning completely analogous).

How to respond to this? Pretend that sexuality does not exist and this is just a funny word and let them have their way? Go full-spectrum-rainbow-sexual-identity on them? Tell them "******" is a dirty word they can not use, which will surely entrench the negative connotation? Tell them just enough, but stop short of sexuality?

Reactions: RJM
I'll submit a data point. When my child got into school, during the first few years, it was a common among the schoolchildren to accuse each other of being "faggots", or using "gay" as a catch-all for undesirable things (the language was not English, the words and meaning completely analogous).

How to respond to this? Pretend that sexuality does not exist and this is just a funny word and let them have their way? Go full-spectrum-rainbow-sexual-identity on them? Tell them "******" is a dirty word they can not use, which will surely entrench the negative connotation? Tell them just enough, but stop short of sexuality?
But they're just tiny little kids. They call each other all sorts of things. They joke and play around. They have no understanding of what the words mean. Just tell them not to call each other names that they don't understand?

There's no need to focus the full weight of government legislation upon them, or mould their primary school education and reading books specifically around lbgt(qia+) issues to sort them out, for God's sake?

Whatever ...

Last edited:
In addition, relationships and sex education (RSE) will be compulsory for all secondary age pupils and health education will be compulsory for all pupils.

You provided a govt statute that said it was to be instituted in Secondary schools.
"Relationships education will be compulsory for all primary age pupils from September 2020 ..."

It's the very first line.

Relationship education is a code phrase for lbgt awareness: books from which children first learn to read being centered around father-father or mother-mother families, etc.

The links cover a lot more than the short extracts I've cut and pasted, if they are properly read:

Part one: Advice for early signs of co-ordinated campaign targeted at one or more schools
Signs to look out for
In areas where we have seen the beginnings of co-ordinated activity, the following signs have been seen:

• significant increase in schools reporting parents asking about relationships education/sex education/teaching on equalities/teaching on LGBT ... etc
That is, they don't really like parents even asking them about it.

It goes on for a few pages. And there are two more links to other publications.

I'm exhaused with the subject now

Last edited:
Back