Who were the "Men of Old/Renown?"

http://www.sydhav.no/giants/peru_gold_museum.htm

Pictures of gold clad giants in Peru's are confirmed, but museum denies!

Glenn Kimball confirms giants of Peru

On the internet you can see pictures of what seemingly is a mummy of a gold clad giant, taken by Glenn Kimball. I sent an inquiry to the gold museum in Peru and they confirmed that they have the mummy on the pictures in their museum. But on a follow up from me they said that the information from Kimball was false: "Everything expressed in this website is false and without any scientific basis." I managed to get hold of Glen Kimball's son Chase and he spoke to his father about my email and the claim from the Gold Museum: "Glenn is not a liar. He lived there for two years and measured the mummies himself", he replied.

Chase Kimball is in his reply to me is pointing out that every time a skeleton or mummy of unusual size is found scientists claim that they were just deformed, and he says the reason is because it doesn't conform to what they believe to be natural human evolution.

He is not the first claiming this and there are of course other implications than conflicting interests from the creationists and the evolutionists: If we should accept that there have existed giants on earth we will, among other things, have to re-write all the history-books!

Thousands of mounds
It shall still be possible for everybody go to Lima in Peru and see the gold clad mummies, but this is very seldom the case when it comes to ancient mummies of giant stature. I have found plenty of old new-paper articles about the giants that were found when the first Europeans migrated to America. There were thousands of mounds and many of them had bones of very, very tall people. Many times the bones smouldered to dust when exposed to fresh air, but quite a lot of giant bones were moved to museums and other places for examination. They are now seemingly all lost - and it must be allowed to ask why.

Heyerdahl
Thor Heyerdahl was one of the first in modern time to study the old legends and find that they very often not merely were fairytales, but based on historical facts. There are thousands of legends and religious scriptures telling about giants and Chase Kimball is very much in line with Heyerdahl: "The fact that the stories are found in every culture on the planet means that it is true. There is no way that every single culture throughout history has been delusional", he says.

Proof
Well, myself I am getting more an more proof that there is something true to the stories about giants. Dr. Paley has confirmed that there was found a giant skeleton in Saudi Arabia, The Humbolt Museum in USA have confirmed that they have the skulls of the Lovelock-giants and all the actual newspaper-articles in New York times confirm that there has been humans much taller than us living on our planet.

Whatever, lol ...

Reactions: Geo
So how tall is it purported to be? The camera angle obviously exaggerates it.

Our tallest is 8-2, an 8-8 guy died 1940...

I imagine in the distant past what we turn into circus oddities had the potential to be revered
And that continues. Marfan syndrome creates unusually tall men, who end up being pushed to the front as leaders. Abraham Lincoln and Charles De Gaulle as only two examples.

Reactions: RJM
http://www.sydhav.no/giants/giants.htm

"Ancient texts all over the world have stories about the giants. There are rumours of huge skeletons found even in our days. Do the authorities keep the truth under cover? Now is the time to get the answers!"

But why keep the truth under cover? What reason? No purpose.
People believe what they want to believe.

Well, may I ask what you think about the UFO evidence and how govts. want to cause skeptism about it?

There are conspiracies... the first began at the Fall of the, "first man".

I don't have a problem with the idea that there were a race of giants at one time. But as with all claims they must bear scrutiny. The standing skeleton is a bit far fetched, and appears more a very clever photoshop. I think the giant head at the beginning of the video is likely a hoax as well. I had the sound off watching the video, but I saw no giant mummy, and the artist depiction of the two indians side by side is quite beyond belief as well.

I have put forward my own examples of difficult to grasp anomalies, some of which also come from Peru. I think Peru tends to be a "go to" place for the weird because it is remote and basically inaccessible to a typical modern joe. Given the choice to go to Hawaii for a week or Peru for a month, most folks I know would rather waste their vacation time in Hawaii, Machu Picchu notwithstanding.

And why are these giants always men? Where are the giant women?

Reactions: RJM
Well, may I ask what you think about the UFO evidence and how govts. want to cause skeptism about it?

There are conspiracies... the first began at the Fall of the, "first man".
You may ask, certainly. But since you prefer to dodge questions posed to you for clarification, it seems to me a rather one sided conversation. You expect us to believe what you say with rather sketchy "proof," and dismiss the evidences posed to you and decline to respond to questions posed to you. And then belittle those who dare to disagree with you as "unbelievers." Belief is a choice, and based on such sketchy evidence it is not something I am willing to haphazardly give.

And changing the subject when you have yet to provide substantive proof only furthers my position of holding my ground against such sketchy claims.

Allow me to restate, the idea of a race of giants isn't outside of my ability to believe, in the proper context. Showing some generic image of "giants that have been found" without further elaboration is not anywhere close to proof. Over the years I've read of various accounts, from Tibet to Cornwall, that certainly point in this general direction, not counting the passage in the Bible refencing the "iron bedstead of Og." Even the incidence of Goliath, traditionally presented as a one off as though Goliath was the only giant, is inaccurate. Per the Bible, Goliath was the leader of a race of giants, and the Israelites under David continued to war with that race, and presumably by the time he died David's troops had eliminated that race...though to be honest I never chased the matter out to its conclusion. But 36 feet tall is incredibly difficult to believe...what Earthly woman could possibly lay with such a man? She would be impaled...as in it would kill her internally. So again I ask, where are the giant women?

The only example I have *ever* read about was deep in a cave in Tibet of a giant woman. Every other example, bar none, has been giant men. To a point, and I'll hazard a guess of about 12 feet (incidentally, the height attributed to Og), a regular / normal Earthly human woman may be able to lie with such a being.

Let me forgive others for their offences towards me, as much as I can, and ask/pray/beg the almighty for grace to forgive myself for things I have done to hurt the innocent ones

No mention of Peru, however

Largest Human Skeletons

"Few discoveries are as shrouded in mystery and intrigue as those of human remains–especially unusually large ones! Myths from cultures all around the globe spin tales of giants on Earth, and these claims seem more believable alongside fossils of giant sloths and dinosaurs.

Unfortunately, false claims made to gain media attention have made it difficult to determine how large humans have actually gotten: but there’s still plenty of accurate information to be found in between all the hoaxes! Today we’ll be taking a look at 8 of the largest human skeletons ever discovered as ordered by height and learning a little bit about what makes each one unique …

Catalina Island Skeleton

Height: 9 feet 2 inches
Year Discovered: 1919
Nearby Landmark: The Tuna Club
Site Location: California, USA

The Catalina Island Skeleton is the largest skeleton in the world. During the years from 1919 to 1928, Ralph Glidden excavated around 800 different gravesites on Catalina Island, several of which bore skeletons over 7 feet in length. The tallest was said to be 9 feet 2 inches, and Glidden claimed that they belonged to an advanced race of fair-haired Native Americans who inhabited the local islands. Many people accused him of exaggerating and disrespecting the dead in order to garner attention, but a German naturalist discovered an 8-foot skeleton in the area as well

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantism

Gigantism also known as giantism, is a condition characterized by excessive growth and height significantly above average. In humans, this condition is caused by over-production of growth hormone in childhood, resulting in people 2.1 to 2.7 m (7 to 9 ft) in height.

It is a rare disorder resulting from increased levels of growth hormone before the fusion of the growth plate which usually occurs at some point soon after puberty. This increase is most often due to abnormal tumor growths on the pituitary gland. Gigantism should not be confused with acromegaly, the adult form of the disorder, characterized by somatic enlargement specifically in the extremities and face.

Gigantism is characterized by an excess of growth hormone (GH). The excess of growth hormone that brings about gigantism is virtually always caused by pituitary growths (adenomas). These adenomas are on the anterior pituitary gland. They can also cause overproduction of GH's hypothalamic precursor known as growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) …

300px-Robert_Wadlow_postcard.jpg

Robert Wadlow stood 8 ft 11 in (2.72 m)

Let me forgive others for their offences towards me, as much as I can, and ask/pray/beg the almighty for grace to forgive myself for things I have done to hurt the innocent ones

I think you have it here RJM. This has been my prayer as well. I have said before that I was "stopped" in my tracks when I reached a certain point in evildoing and have not been allowed to return to my former ways. This is true. Since that time I have been given certain burdens to carry and certain duties to fulfill. This is just the way it is and I don't shrink from it. It is what is right for me, just have to let it play out as is fitting. Psalm 51 captures it well, here are a couple of verses from there:

"Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.
Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me." -- Psalm 51

There's really no getting away from it, it's me. I did it.

And why are these giants always men? Where are the giant women?
I have a theory about this. The gender is decided by the mans sperm. Maybe there is something about fallen angels procreating with human women and as the angels are all male it would be XY chromosomes and no XX to mix in the soup.. God's limiting the DNA from passing down through generations. If there are no female nephilim it would slow down the population growth. His ways are higher than our ways.

We must shake off the church image of angels being some winged creature, mindless. Term was "Messenger".
Jesus was the foremost messenger of God.

Jehovah speaks of making man "in His own image", so I suspect that Those in heaven bear the shape of us-even tho spiritual.
Why else were the angels attracted to women?

We must shake off the church image of angels being some winged creature, mindless. Term was "Messenger".

I agree. Some angels have wings. The bible says so. The pre incarnate Jesus appeared as an angel of the Lord.. messenger is not a species of being it is someone who brings a message.
Jehovah speaks of making man "in His own image", so I suspect that Those in heaven bear the shape of us-even tho spiritual.
We are Spirit beings housed in bodies of flesh. God is Spirit.

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

They disobeyed God

I agree. Some angels have wings. The bible says so. The pre incarnate Jesus appeared as an angel of the Lord.. messenger is not a species of being it is someone who brings a message.

We are Spirit beings housed in bodies of flesh. God is Spirit.

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

They disobeyed God
Angels only have wings in the symbolic visions.

Angels only have wings in the symbolic visions.
Exodus 25:20
20 The cherubim shall spread out their wings above, overshadowing the mercy seat with their wings, their faces one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubim be.

Isaiah 6:2
2 Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew.

Psalm 91:3Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the [a]fowler And from the perilous pestilence.4 He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;

Ok? I thought you studied scripture. Angels can will and have appeared as men but is that their natural form? It's another mystery to find out later.

Exodus 25:20
20 The cherubim shall spread out their wings above, overshadowing the mercy seat with their wings, their faces one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubim be.

Isaiah 6:2
2 Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew.

Psalm 91:3Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the [a]fowler And from the perilous pestilence.4 He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;

Ok? I thought you studied scripture. Angels can will and have appeared as men but is that their natural form? It's another mystery to find out later.
Wings shows they move quickly.

Wings shows they move quickly.
What have you got against angels having wings? :)
What have you got against angels, of any shape or form?

God, the Most High, creates what he wills.
The angels worship Him without question, and do His bidding.

What have you got against angels having wings? :)
What have you got against angels, of any shape or form?

God, the Most High, creates what he wills.
The angels worship Him without question, and do His bidding.
I've got nothing against them. But it was in symbolic visions- not in real life.

Likewise, it can be inferred that since there is no marriage in heaven, the angels are neither male nor female, they are neuter.

Yet the paradox, in that the fallen angels did procreate through the humans that were on the Earth before and after the Antediluvian time.

Back