Christian who honour Judaism should honour Islam too?

It's not the same. You know this. Judaism is the father of my faith. The God of Abraham is My God and His name is Jesus Christ. Nice try though! 😂
I would offer it is not about trying to do away with Jesus, it is more about embracing Christ. Embracing the Oneness of God in the full Glory of God.

Christ means 'Annointed One', Jesus was Annointed by God, only the Messengers are Annointed and they One and All are One with God, and to us they are indeed the 'Self of God' amongst us in each age.

The flesh is not God, we need to study and think deeply about what the Message of Jesus offers about the flesh and the Spirit.

When we consider that the Holy Spirit is given by God (Annointed), we can consider that many Prophets and Messengers have been likewise Annointed as Jesus was, and all those Names become One in God and we can become One in those Names.

God's Kingdom on earth is all about obtaining that Oneness.

Regards Tony

Mature people of all backgrounds who believe in God, can and should work together for peace. Because without peace and freedom of religion, no one has to opportunity to learn the real truth instead of only what has been handed down through the centuries and believed because "you had to" and later never questioned because it is familial.

Last edited:
I would suggest that Muhammad is one like unto Moses who established the nations promised to Ishmael so as part of Gods plan they should be honored to some degree, they also say Isa will return to judge humanity so ultimately they give power back to Jesus... he also fulfills the expectations of the Jews about a violent leader who unites the Semitic people, in line with notions of two messiahs but he makes it clear Jesus is the only messiah. Now all such prophecies are fulfilled instead of having to explain why Jesus looks nothing like the guy they're told to expect...

At the same time Galatians 1:8 is violated, and perhaps Muhammad cannot be blamed because he was illiterate... this is humorously clear where the Quran tells us Aaron is Jesus' uncle because he is the brother of the only Mary the Jews knew about, there are various hadith about Muhammad asking the Jews about the law and this seems to be one result.

Never the less it means Galatians 5:4 is true of them just as it's true of those who uphold the Torah... since Jesus is the judge it should be more important to understand what he expects.

There are those among both traditions that do comply with that, and I'd argue Christians are actually further away than them in many cases... but there should be caution in engaging them.

Last edited:
1 John 4:7-21 spells this out clearly.

It tells you precisely what makes you safe at judgement.

If everything within and without is love there is oneness.

Back