False prophets.....

not according to your beloved GT
49 Jesus said, "Congratulations to those who are alone and chosen, for you will find the kingdom. For you have come from it, and you will return there again."
62 Jesus said, "I disclose my mysteries to those [who are worthy] of [my] mysteries.

So are we all equal or is there a few as you put it "the elect"
That's the problem, who are we to judge? No one is the elect!!!! There is something far greater then us, something we shouldn't question and something we know our hearts are calling us to follow, follow your heart don't question GOD, question people!

Ok, I hate to make this a Jesus said controversy but I must interject on the above comments regarding Jesus' "so called" partiality to the select few.

This is in Matthew 13:10

And the disciples came and said to him, "why do you speak to them in parables?" He answered,"Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heavenbut to them it has not been given. For whover has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whover does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. Therefore I speak to them in parables because seeing they do not see and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand."

Does this not bare resemblance to the earlier referenced verses?

i think we have to take the whole passage/parable into account not just a couple of verses from it.
I love the parables because they show both sides of the fence.

I do believe there is an elect. a certain group of people, but i think there are other groups of people too. this is why we want our hearts and minds ready now and steadfast on Jesus and the will of God, so when he comes he does not find us sleeping.

It is complicated. We can be sleeping (dead) to our spirit and asleep to God, sleeping in the grave, sleeping and believing a lie, sleeping in our beds, and we can even have passed on from the physical life and be asleep IN Christ and that is a good sleep.

Sacredstar said:
I agree with the Pope and Rome Satan is within man

Bandit I have learnt not to speak on matters of which I have no personal experience, and as I have experienced many different energies I can assure you one does know the difference between a lost soul and Jesus Christ so sadly your view is not fact.

But I can appreciate your view about spirituality, my understanding is that the reason for the fall of humanity is that people abused spiritual energy, in other words, people abused GOD's power for their own ends. ISIS was a prime example and without realising it people are still doing this today. E.g. one should not send healing to someone without their invitation to do so, because it is an invasion of another's soul without permission. New Agers find it very hard to take this on board and just replace their desire to heal with a prayer.

When Jesus Christ overshadows you there is never any doubt in your mind, of what you are seeing, hearing and experiencing, the out pouring of love that he brings is so immense the bliss is hard to describe into words.

Ultimately Christ knows the truth about his children and it is he that I serve in humility for the benefit of humanity. Christ called me and is calling many others (the elect) for the same reason and I humbly bow to his wish by surrendering to GOD's will, as it says in Romans it was pre-determinded.

Blessed are the pure of heart for they SHALL see GOD and they do.

Glory be to GOD.

Love beyond measure

Kimxxx
But surely Sacred you don't discount Isaiah, and how Lucifer fell from grace. That is in the Bible (Lucifer fell, he is called Satan, the Angel of light, Angel of the morning, the devil (little god), the deceiver, originally second in command...

That certainly smacks of a being outside of human existence...

Man fell, because man disobeyed God, Sacred. Then man attempted to further cover it up (no pun intended), then blame eachother for disobeying.

If you intend that by the "symbolic" eating of the apple to be an assumption of more "energy" than man was originally alloted, OK, I'll buy that. But there was no "abuse" of power at the moment of the fall, except for finger pointing (like two little squabbling kids). And that is no power abuse at all that I can see.

Satan is not within man, just like Jesus is not within man...unless either is invited in...

Man is a fool all on his own merit.

v/r

Q

Dear Q

Quahom1 said:
1. But surely Sacred you don't discount Isaiah

2. and how Lucifer fell from grace. That is in the Bible (Lucifer fell, he is called Satan, the Angel of light, Angel of the morning, the devil (little god), the deceiver, originally second in command...

3. Man fell, because man disobeyed God, Sacred. Then man attempted to further cover it up (no pun intended), then blame eachother for disobeying.

4. If you intend that by the "symbolic" eating of the apple to be an assumption of more "energy" than man was originally alloted, OK, I'll buy that. But there was no "abuse" of power at the moment of the fall, except for finger pointing (like two little squabbling kids). And that is no power abuse at all that I can see.

5. Satan is not within man, just like Jesus is not within man...unless either is invited in...

Q

1. I certainly do not discount Prophet Isaiah I am blessed to work with him, he is the Master of Peace but Isaiah had the teachings of Enoch on his consciousness in that lifetime and GOD told me that it was Enoch that misconstrued the teachings from GOD. All revelation comes through consciousness hence why self development is so important and that mediums keep their senstised plate/lense of consciousness clear of others work.

2. The Dead Sea Scrolls explain this well.

"He assigned to man two spirits with which he should walk
They are the spirits of truth and falsehood, truth born out the spring of light, falsehood from the well of darkness. The Dominion of all the children of Truth is in the hands of the Angels of Light so they walk in the ways of the Light. The spirits of truth and falsehood struggle within the heart of man, behaving with wisdom and folly. And accordingly as a man inherits truth so will he avoid darkness."

"Blessings on all that cast their lot with the Law, they walk truthfully in all their ways. May the Law bless them with all good and keep them from all evil and illumine their hearts with insight into the things of life and grace them with knowledge of things eternal'.

From "The Manual of Discipline".
of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

The two spirits of man spoken of in the Dead Sea Scrolls represent our higher self which is the truth and the lower self which gives us falsehood and creates our perceptions and illusions. It is these two parts of man that are struggling to come into alignment. For it is the higher self that wants to free the lower self from the darkness in which we dwell and this darkness represents negativity in all it's shapes and forms. Or to put it another, way it is our divine self which is struggling to enlighten our human self so that we can live our lives abundantly in every sense of the word.

3. Man fell because he transgressed the natural laws of the universe and man still does this today.

4. The Holy Spirit told me that man are fools to believe the history of creation. So lets replace the word fool with innocence.

5. See the words from the Dead Sea Scrolls.

The Holy Spirit shared it with me like this:

Man was given two keys to truth, one leads to the black hole and the other to completion we were given the gift of free will so that we could choose which key to use.

Heaven and hell are within it is our choice what we choose to create. I have been to hell but I prefer the bliss of heaven.

Love beyond measure

Kimxxx

PS

In my view GOD is within us all the Christ seed that we can allow to blossom into the fullness of GOD's creation.

This is God's goodness, God's will-to-good
God's love and justice
God's compassion and mercy
GOD's spirit

When we RISE UP and raise our vibration and consciousness we can indeed become one with GOD

As above so below

By their fruits ye shall know them.

Read the Koran then you will know. I have not personally read it.

All people of the earth are the children of God. He would not forget all the nations around the world. He said himself John 10: 16 &nbsp16 And aotherbsheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be cone• fold, and one shepherd. What the lord gave to them for their time was probably right for them and will be untill they recieve more light and knowledge. They are many records out there other than the Bible that testify of the Lord. Matt. 18: 16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three awitnesses• every word may be established.Ezek. 37: 16
document.write(drawVerse(16,65807));16&nbsp16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one astick•, and bwrite upon it, For cJudah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and dwrite upon it, For eJoseph, the fstick• of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions

Dumb question of the day from a Methodist layman. If you've not read the book, you can't base a judgement. Its like basing one's opinion of the NT on the actions of the Salem Witchfinders. Or the Crusaders, or... fill in the blank. just my twoponnoth, since most Islamics I know regard a lot of thacts done in the name of Islam as the actions of Apostates who pervert the word of A'lah.

As a complete side issue. Using the OT to justify anything much in the NT is openeing a can of worms no-one really wants, unless is used as illustrative allegory. I'm thinking here of the less than liberal stance of parts of Deut and Levit, that if they're wholly and litterally correct there's a LOAD of trouble coming for many, many good and faithful servants of the Lord.

Gwynplaine said:
Dumb question of the day from a Methodist layman. If you've not read the book, you can't base a judgement. Its like basing one's opinion of the NT on the actions of the Salem Witchfinders. Or the Crusaders, or... fill in the blank. just my twoponnoth, since most Islamics I know regard a lot of thacts done in the name of Islam as the actions of Apostates who pervert the word of A'lah.

As a complete side issue. Using the OT to justify anything much in the NT is openeing a can of worms no-one really wants, unless is used as illustrative allegory. I'm thinking here of the less than liberal stance of parts of Deut and Levit, that if they're wholly and litterally correct there's a LOAD of trouble coming for many, many good and faithful servants of the Lord.

Excellent points, Gwynplaine. And welcome to CR.

:)
lunamoth

I think that this is an important issue.

Jesus never said in the Bible that there will be no Prophet after him, he simply said:

"By their fruits,ye shall judge them.."

he knew that there will also come a real prophet,apart from the false ones in sheep's clothings.I think that this is the real meaning behind this verse.

Jesus was obviously referring to Muhammad(pbuh),who,

-cared for the orphans,the sick and the elderly..
-used to stop children in the market and pat their little heads.
-loved and cared for his daughters at a time when fathers buried them alive.
-taught to worship ONE God,at a time when people worshipped stones and came to erase superstition.
-was as humble and modest as anyone can dream of.
-when people praised him too much,he stopped them.
-never lied since his childhood,and he was called 'the truthful' even before his mission started.
-lived like a poor man with hunger,and gave away anything he could.
-always spent the whole night standing in prayer,worshipping his Lord.

Its obvious!

by his fruits,ye have judged him..!

the_truth said:

Jesus never said in the Bible that there will be no Prophet after him, he simply said:

he knew that there will also come a real prophet,apart from the false ones in sheep's clothings.I think that this is the real meaning behind this verse.

-taught to worship ONE God,at a time when people worshipped stones and came to erase superstition.
-never lied since his childhood,and he was called 'the truthful' even before his mission started.

Its obvious!

is the scripture you mention this one
"Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits YOU will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit; a good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, neither can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Every tree not producing fine fruit gets cut down and thrown into the fire. Really, then, by their fruits YOU will recognize those [men].....matthew 7;15-20; if it is this scripture, then Jesus was saying that the fruitage that they produce would be how to recognize true from false.and he also said that the tree with bad fruitage would be destroyed .so that seems to fit with the rest of the bible because the bible tells us that false religion as a whole ,will be destroyed by God

(Matthew 3:10) Already the ax is lying at the root of the trees; every tree, then, that does not produce fine fruit is to be cut down and thrown into the fire.

(Matthew 12:33) "Either YOU people make the tree fine and its fruit fine or make the tree rotten and its fruit rotten; for by its fruit the tree is known.

(Luke 6:43) "For there is not a fine tree producing rotten fruit; again there is not a rotten tree producing fine fruit.......yes its easy to recognize bad trees from their fruitage

(John 15:2) Every branch in me not bearing fruit he takes away, and every one bearing fruit he cleans, that it may bear more fruit
And Jesus said: "By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves." (John 13:35) so the question is what is the fruitage of the ones who claim to be followers of Jesus christ down through the ages ?Good or bad ?

For a religion to be acceptable to God its teachings and activities must conform to his written Word of truth, the Bible. (Psalm 119:160; John 17:17) The fruitage of God-approved worship must conform to Jehovah God’s standards.

many religions promote human ideas and philosophies instead of adhering to what God declares to be the truth......oh dear :(

the_truth said:

Its obvious!

lol.. Hmm I think Ive heard this a few hundred times.

Back