False prophets.....

Sacredstar said:
...Yes BUSH will increase the hatred in the world for Christians without doubt but unlike some others, I am not attached to the word Christian or Christianity because GOD as always got a plan up his sleeve to allow transformation and reformation to take place.

GOD consciousness is fearless and love of GOD is all one needs and divine love and light will win in the end.

I have absolutely no doubt of that for it is GOD's will and GOD's will, will be done.

The lover and the beloved

Sacredstar
George W. Bush will do no such thing (increase hatred in the world), Sacred Star. You know that as well as I do. Hatred is already here. Perhaps focus hatred, or be the focus of hatred, is what you were referring to. But if so, now you are talking about a person, and not a concept. And that goes against your grain.

v/r

Q

Don't bother cursing me...I'm already cursed. Don't bother blessing me, I'm already blessed.

Bandit, my comment on the books taken from you isn't an attack on you. It is a fact that books have been removed from your Bible. I'm looking at the King James version of the Apocrypha. According to this book it states that the Roman Catholic Church recognizes these books as God inspired and genuine. These books were written between the 4th century bc and 1st century ad. and were included in the Roman Catholic canon. The King James version translated these books right along with the others in 1611. Then these books later disappeared. Your Bible is a product of the Roman Catholic Church and therefore it means that your Bible had books removed from it. I don't mean offence by this, I'm just stating the truth.

The books; 1,2 Esdras, Tobit, Judith, Esther, Wisdom of Solomon, Ecclesiticus, Baruch w/ epistle of Jeremiah, Song of 3 Holy children, History of Susanna, Bel and the Dragon, Prayer of Manasses, 1,2 Maccabees are the ones taken out.

Thank You for explaining:) . I have all those books you mention. My Grandmother gave them to me before she died and I have some of them in one of the Bibles I have. I don't deny them. I don't put my faith in them either because they do not change the big picture or the message in the 66. They also do not match or resolve any further mystery which is written in the bible, as some others have declared. I do not believe those books are in my best interest, but if you want to believe them, I will not challenge your faith in them.
I am not catholic and do not hold the same beliefs some of them have declared but I will not hinder them either.

One man died, was buried and that same man was resurrected by God. That is my faith, hope and assurance. That is the message. Any other variations of that do not move me.

I have read a lot of material, but none of them do what the bible does for me in spirit. Everyone has to have a sure foundation or they are tossed with every wind that prevails.
It grieves me that you search for more and would lean so far away from what was first delivered to us. I do understand and I pray that you will search that path and when you have reached the end of all the writings, philosophies, sciences and religions in the world, then you will know for sure the man Christ Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith. God did not leave us without hope and by and through Jesus is that hope is made manifest to us.

And when you do, you will see that not all Bible believing Christians are what you have experienced and I will be there as a brother wether you stray or remain in the fold. It is a very, very dark night we are in and it is easy for the brethren to stand on the fence and be moved away in the wrong direction.
Rest assured, the little flock of lambs will indeed rejoice when our day is come.
Joy:) cometh in the morning if we hold fast to that which was first preached and endure until the end.
Love and Peace
In the name of Jesus,
Bandit

Bandit said:
One man died, was buried and that same man was resurrected by God.

I agree one man died and was resurrected by GOD but there is no tomb or evidence to prove a burial unless you know something that I do not Bandit.

I should also correct you, the Prophets that bring the word of GOD do not receive revelation through divination they hear the word of GOD, sometimes directly from GOD and sometimes as stated in Romans through the intercession of the saints.

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

I have got to agree with Bandit on the Apocrypha. I feel the choice to leave them out of modern Bibles was a good one. Although they still hold a historical and even moral value I wouldnt want to build my faith on them as I do scripture.

I was surprised by this thread I really thought it was going to bore me at first. Buy diving headlong into prophecy and things we still know of as a mystery and cannot prove as fact.

I agree as far as prophets are concerned that they spread out into culture much farther than just tellers of the future. I see many false prophets in the Christian faith today and what is scary is they do not know they are. I see examples of a teaching or doctrines being taught by a false prophet and then handed down over many generations and still being taught as truth today buy men who have never taken time to read the truth for themselves. Scary how easy it is to lead sheep astray. Sheep are some of the dumbest animals in the world. They rely on their sheperds for just about every essiential need in life water food etc etc. When under attack as a flock they flee together right or wrong. When sepperated they stand and are killed with no effort to save themselves. They will not run from danger when alone ever.
Funny we are compared to sheep.

This thread was started with a question about false prophets and sure enough a representative shows up. When I say this is Gods word or the will of God I walk in the shoes of a prophet. When I teach,lead or type in text that misrepresents God I become a false prophet. Been there Done that trying hard to avoid doing it in the future.
I recall a verse to the law and to the testimony if they speak not according to these it is because there is NO light in them.
I believe in the Bible as the Law and the testimony of God. For those who dont or would like to add or change or use it to decieve. Please donnot be offended but rather examine what it is you are teaching to see if it truely shows the light of Gods word.
SacredStar I am sorry but I saw no light in your posts. I side with Bandit and Servant in being offended at your interpretation of Gods word and at the gross adding to it. It was not the Church that made me have this view but the Bible its self (funny how the word judges us like that) Once God speaks something it becomes an everlasting truth He does not change He does not Lie never has and never will. What He said to Adam is true for us today and also the children of Israel. Old and New testament combine to give us all we need to know about seeing through Gods eyes. I would carefully consider the source of this spiritualism to make sure it has (LIGHT) in it.

IMO you have set a fine example of a false prophet but like I said I have also in the past and it can be fixed. But like bandit said it is going to take reading and careful study of Gods word so you have the true Law and Testimony to work from hope you see the Light :)

~~Peace~~

My answer concerning false prophets is brief. Its in the eye of the beholder. Basstian mentioned false prophets who don't recognize their failures. The reason for this is, they can reconcile their teachings according to their own criteria. One of the great archetypes Judaism gives us is the unappreciated chosen, the prophet killed by his own people. Christianity and Islam and Mormonism, etc profited from that perceived legacy until persecution became tantamount to righteousness, whereas in the Torah victory meant righteousness. See, Elijah killing the leaders of a rival religion compared to Isaiah telling the people they have blood on their hands. I repeat, eye of the beholder.

Even Jesus' great advice of, by their fruits you will know them doesn't work. An example would be Christian America's disdain for pacifism as a symptom of weakness, though I'd say such people were more in line with the doctrine of not resisting evil.

Dear Basstian

Its very interesting to me find this post here, because the only reason I am up this early is because GOD woke me up at dawn by calling my prophets name for the very first time. This name I am not allowed to share with anyone for GOD told me a year ago that those that recognise me will indeed know my name and who I am.

GOD as prepared and trained me well and I take no offence at your views because it is GOD who knows and it is GOD who decides. Many people from different walks of life have tried to interfere and sway me off track so I am very used to the tests. A couple of years ago Jesus and Mother Mother appeared before me, Jesus said 'my mother is praying for you, I asked him why? Jesus replied 'to ensure that you continue to only listen to us' So the message was loud and clear, and to GOD I am devoted and have dedicated my life to GODs will and this will remain so until my dying day.

Basstian I was a very successful business woman and I gave up everything I owned including my beautiful six bedroomed home to fufil GOD's will and so it is that I live humbly with GOD. This is very hard for people to truly understand but as GOD says "child how can others appreciate what motivates you to do the good things that you do, when their only motivation is self. "

I am sure that you are aware that it states in the bible that it is only a prophet that can recognise a prophet and decide this person is a true prophet. Some things that you have said contravene the word of Jesus for he himself also stated (in the bible) that what had gone before was to be replaced by him.

GOD is calling all of us to be Lion hearts and not sheep to the slaughter. Lionhearts lead and in GOD's name and do not follow like a flock of sheep, GOD tells me that it as been the sheep mentality that as got human kind into trouble by not taking responsible action. Sheep mentality first promoted and misconstrued by the early church fathers.

Yes Jesus is our shepherd but Jesus also serves us just like he served the Apostles with humility by washing their feet, can you follow his example and wash my feet Basstian as I would wash yours?

In 2000 I was asked to provide a lecture at a major MBS exhibiton on my experiences with the Holy Mother and I was not keen to do this at all, but I carried out GOD's will. In the audience there were two ladies from different churches sitting either end of the front row of the auditorium they both scowled at me during my presentation of the facts. I could feel myself stepping back from their energy and negative dark vibes......a few days later whilst in contemplation the Holy Mother visited me and she said 'Child face other's fears with love and never be afraid. When faced by a person who sits in fear, do not step back from that fear but go and kneel before them, pick up their hands, connect your heart with theirs, look deep into their eyes, smile and tell them that you love them. Face other's fears with love and never be afraid, because you walk in my name."

So Basstian I am fearless in GOD's name because GOD sees all.

I love you and thank you for being.

Kimxxx

Dear Q

Quahom1 said:
George W. Bush will do no such thing (increase hatred in the world), Sacred Star. You know that as well as I do. Hatred is already here. Perhaps focus hatred, or be the focus of hatred, is what you were referring to. But if so, now you are talking about a person, and not a concept. And that goes against your grain. Don't bother cursing me...I'm already cursed. Don't bother blessing me, I'm already blessed.

Yes you are correct that will teach me to respond quickly without due thought, yes I did mean a focus for other's hatred. Yes Bush is just a catalyst, the darkness is in those that have the negative thoughts 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.

But as Mother Mary promised after the Iraq war began

"There is a new dawn on the horizon and out of the darkness will come the light."

Love beyond measure

Kim

Jesus I know His Father I know and believe in.

Your Mother I donnot care to know and I do not as a Christian and believing in the Word of God as handed to me in the Bible feel any need to know.

Jesus said "I am the Way" I need no other you provide me with nothing on any level that would make me fear.

Boasting look how humble I am is absurd.

I would not at this time wash your feet nor would I allow you to wash mine you seem to miss the whole point of that. It was the master serving His servants.
He washed their feet. His servants people who believed in Him people who did the will of His Father.
I didnt see anywhere He humbled Himself to unbelievers trying to change the word of God and lead people astray. Nor will I.

I would have no communion with you at this time. I stand opposite you in every area.
I am a Christian follower of Christ Jesus Son of the Living God. I do not know who you follow but I can tell from what I have read in your posts we are not following the same God.
You have built yourself a golden calf and named it spiritualism I want no part of it.

I hope that you will find the Truth in Jesus it does not have to be recreated everyday to fit your needs it stands the test of time just as it has since the beginning of creation.

It is loving but also kind enough to rebuke us when we are wrong.

Sacredstar said:
I agree one man died and was resurrected by GOD but there is no tomb or evidence to prove a burial unless you know something that I do not Bandit.

I should also correct you, the Prophets that bring the word of GOD do not receive revelation through divination they hear the word of GOD, sometimes directly from GOD and sometimes as stated in Romans through the intercession of the saints.

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

LOL it takes some thinking if you choose not to think logically then your never going to see it.

500 people witnessed Jesus after his resurrection and most were hostile towards him.. Comparative Literature demonstrates that myth takes a number of generations to develop.. an early apostles creed includes the Resurrection in 1 Corinthians 15:3-9 and has been dated by many scholars to within 3-7 years of Christs death and resurrection. This implies prior public belief. Scholars agree that the first letters by St. Paul appeared within 25 years or less of Jesus ministry, and the four Gospels within 21 (and no later than 65 years).The preaching of the apostles always centered on the Resurrection. In a very short period of time, devout Jews throughout the Roman Empire who had formerly faithfully worshiped God on the seventh day of each week, converted to Christianity and began meeting on the first day, in celebration of Christ's resurrection.

The Gospels dont resemble either greek myth or Jewish legend. In contrast to those the Gospels understate and lack embellishment yet contain details counterproductive to the invention of legendary heroes. For example the following 6 factors in John chapter 20 are at odds with the tendency of legendary material

With great restraint, no attempt is made to describe the resurrection itself.

Mary neither initially recognized the risen Jesus (the "hero") (John 20:14).

nor even considered that there was anything special about Him (John 20:16).

Indeed, even by the end of the day, the disciples (the secondary "heroes") were still in hiding "for fear of the Jews" (John 20:19).

And, were the Gospels the free creation of paternalistic bias, as feminists charge, it is incredible the writers would have chosen women to be the first witnesses of the risen Jesus. The testimony of women didn't even count legally.

Yet, it was their courage the morning after the Resurrection that put the men's contrasting cowardice to shame

Jesus died due to the rigors of crucifixion.
Jesus was buried.

Jesus' death caused the disciples to despair and lose hope.

Many scholars hold that Jesus' tomb was discovered to be empty just a few days later.

At this time the disciples had real experiences that they believed to be literal experiences of the risen Jesus.

The disciples were transformed from doubters who were afraid to identify with Jesus, to bold proclaimers of his death and resurrection, even being willing to die for this belief.

The resurrection was central to their message.

The resurrection was proclaimed in Jerusalem where the empty tomb was. As a result...

The church was born and grew...

...with Sunday the primary day of worship.

James, Jesus' skeptical brother, was converted by the Resurrection.

Paul, the great persecutor of Christianity, was converted by the Resurrection

Are you referring to this passage in Romans??

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

That definitely isnt talking about intercession from saints Its talking about the Holy Spirit who prays for us when we cannot.

Romans 8:27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

This one is also NOT telling us to pray to saints it is speaking of US, the saints.. not passed over saints. It helps to read the whole chapter and not just verse by verse.. I still say the worst thing they did was divide up scriptures into verse and chapter..

Dear Faithfulservant

No that is not the quote from Romans, I posted it earlier on this thread and it is also posted on the 'Hope' thread.

Please read my post again for I do not feel you understood what I wrote.

As far as Mary and the Child are concerned there were five Infancy Gospels (4 written by Apostles) that talks about how Mary felt about the divine child but none were selected to be included in the bible perhaps you would do us the honour of informing us why none of these were included?

being love

Kim xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Basstian

Basstian said:
I would not at this time wash your feet nor would I allow you to wash mine you seem to miss the whole point of that. It was the master serving His servants. He washed their feet. His servants people who believed in Him people who did the will of His Father. I didnt see anywhere He humbled Himself to unbelievers trying to change the word of God and lead people astray. Nor will I. It is loving but also kind enough to rebuke us when we are wrong.

Basstian your reactions speak for themselves.

GOD of love never rebukes anyone in my experience.

But in the bible it states that those that condemn will be condemned by GOD so be mindful Basstian of who you condemn in GOD's name for GOD sees all.

Jesus was teaching the Apostles humility and that he was not above them but one with them. That he would not ask them to do anything that he was not prepared to do himself.

We are all GOD's servants Basstian GOD embraces everyone whether they believe in him or not, GOD loves everyone for GOD is love.

We are all here to serve but most have not found the meaning of the life of service and what service means, to serve others as GOD served us.

"Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see GOD"

and so it is I can confirm that his promise is fulfilled.

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

Basstians comment on boasting how humble you are rings so true to me.. It is what I mentioned about worshipping yourself over the worship of God. You are quick to point out all your acheivements and accomplishments and how good your life has been and how blessed you have been with visions and dreams and prophesies but never one have I see you give the glory of it to God or Jesus Christ.. its all about magnifying YOUR name among the people and it sounds like sooo many televangelists here in the US that it literally makes me sick to my stomach. It seems to me you like to hear yourself speak.. or text in this case.

Ive seen you on other posts talk to someone else about taking money for your healing services which is contrary to Christ.. I believe that in effect you are trying to set yourself up a church and why would you try to get followers from a Christian board is beyond me. You posted on another thread about radical sages and brian mentioned the advertising factor and you were so quick to defend that they need money too... Jesus condemned those that fleece the flock.. And God specifically says that he will take care of his childrens needs. Your profile states that you are an ex professional clairvoyant which falls under the term divination yet when that word is mentioned you say that its not what it is.

SS.. other people have started on this board trying to establish churches for themselves by promoting on this site and I think that you have been doing it gradually since you started posting here. I dont think its been so aggressive that Brian or other mods would recognize it but most of us who read your posts that teach contrary to the Word have recognized it and are telling you that we arent interested in your way.. If you would just like to discuss love and world harmomy with us that would be different because we DO love! We do seek peace that surpasses all understanding but not at the sake of our salvation. We do agree with you that we need to not focus on materialism.. that we need to walk in the Spirit.

We DO have things in common but we arent going to change what we believe on the more fundamental issues no matter who gave you a vision or a prophecy or a divine truth.. because all of those things we are warned about all throughout the bible. We have been gradually trying to tell you these things and you just keep going to the point of offense. Continuously slamming our bible.. our fundamental christian beliefs and to us Americans.. our president and politics.

I feel sorry for you and I pray for you. I dont know how to be gentle anymore and I have tried.

If you truly want to build that bridge of peace please stop promoting yourself to us and talk to us.

Truly WITH LOVE

Faithful Servant

Sacredstar said:
Dear Faithfulservant

No that is not the quote from Romans, I posted it earlier on this thread and it is also posted on the 'Hope' thread.

Please read my post again for I do not feel you understood what I wrote.

As far as Mary and the Child are concerned there were five Infancy Gospels (4 written by Apostles) that talks about how Mary felt about the divine child but none were selected to be included in the bible perhaps you would do us the honour of informing us why none of these were included?

being love

Kim xxx
Like it has been said many times before on this board.. They are not inspired by the Holy Spirit therefore they are not added to 66 books of the bible and not recognized by the Church and being Spirit inspired. You can accept that you cannot. Either way I dont recognize them.. I wont recognize them.. Mary was the mother of Jesus.. She was not mentioned after his death because she had no impact on the message of the Gospels.. The NT is about Jesus Christ and thats all that matters.. Mary is NOT divine.. she was a vessel in whom Jesus Christ was born into the world thats one lucky woman but it doesnt put her above Him and it doesnt put her above me or you. He would not want us to make her into a god figure in which to worship.

Dear Faithfulservant

Faithfulservant said:
1. Never one have I see you give the glory of it to God or Jesus Christ

2. Ive seen you on other posts talk to someone else about taking money for your healing services which is contrary to Christ..

3. I believe that in effect you are trying to set yourself up a church and why would you try to get followers from a Christian board is beyond me.

4. You posted on another thread about radical sages and brian mentioned the advertising factor and you were so quick to defend that they need money too...

5. And God specifically says that he will take care of his childrens needs.

6. Your profile states that you are an ex professional clairvoyant which falls under the term divination yet when that word is mentioned you say that its not what it is.

7. SS.. other people have started on this board trying to establish churches for themselves by promoting on this site and I think that you have been doing it gradually since you started posting here.

8. If you truly want to build that bridge of peace please stop promoting yourself to us and talk to us.

Faithful Servant

1. I never claim the information comes from me I always glorify GOD which is why GOD chose for my integrity.

2. GOD is at this moment arranging funding so that I may offer my services for free and you are not aware how many products or how many hours of my time I give to the poor free. But as I am sure you are aware even a humble home the rent as to be paid.

3. Nothing could be further from the truth this is your perception but as no basis in reality. I have no desire or need for followers Jesus as taught me to teach spiritual independence and total trust in GOD.

4. All my life I have defended the underdog the poor, homeless and sick and I will continue to defend anyone who is attacked without reason or substance, it is very quick to judge others but as Jesus said let those that have not sinned throw the first stone.

5. And Glory be to GOD he does indeed take care of our needs.

6. The strict literal definition of clairvoyance is clear seeing not divining.

Clairsentience means clear feeling
Clairaudience means clear hearing

GOD as blessed me with all three so that he can communicate with me, and all the prophets of the bible would have had these mediumship abilities. Serving clients with these abilities was just another part of my training and I left that work behind when GOD asked me to move on to the next stage.

GOD needs no divination tools to communicate through all GOD needs is a human instrument which I am.

7. This is your perception but not the truth.

8. I have responded to all of your questions on and off forum and people on this board this last week have called me all the detrimental names under the sun and I have continually responded with a loving, caring, compassionate, peaceful and graceful heart.

Sadly Jesus as taught me that persecution comes with the job, thank GOD that Jesus as been my teacher and prepared me for what is ahead.

So now let this be enough of condemnation and burning bridges in GODs name.

In GOD's name please treat others the way you would wish to be treated.

In love, through love, being love
In peace, through peace, being peace.

Kimxxx

Then why do we feel persecuted by you? Why do you always attack passive aggressively with anti- CF anti -bible anti- american posts in a "kind" way? You think that using positive words takes the sting away? We are not children that we dont understand whats beneath the words. Do you think that you are the only one that can discern the spirits? There are some of us that have the gift the Spirit gave of discerning Spirits. We have not been insulting you we have been rebuking the teachings you are trying to force on us. Which are Anti-Bible Anti-God and Anti-Christ.. in effect you are a false prophet a false teacher and a false Christ according to what the bible teaches us.

You also have done your fair sharing of name calling so please do not act the martyr.. its a bit silly at this point.

Clairvoyance isapparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses which is also ESP psychic phenomena.. second site..precognition... foreknowledge. Its the the same thing no matter what the root word is from.

Its still divination

Divination is the art or gift of prophecy (or the pretense of prophecy) by supernatural means which is foretelling soothsaying or fortunetelling.. which is done biblically by the means of evil spirits. If you would like biblical proof let me know and I will provide them.

Also.. Im not on mystic boards telling them that everything they believe is false and trying to tell them a better way. So please practice what you preach and treat us like you would like to be treated.

Kind regards
Faithfulservant

I have nothing more to say to any of you GOD can speak to you directly.

Love beyond measure

Kim xxx

I just want to refer back to the very brief conversation we had of the apocrypha. You say you are better off without them and don't consider them divine. But these books were included in the canon by the same people that put the books in that you do hold true. How do you rationalize this in your mind? Did they make a mistake by putting them in in the first place? Please explain your logic. Thanks

Back