False prophets.....

Im going to let Dor answer this one which Im sure he will do tomorrow.. He has more facts and figures than I do on dates and such.. I dont want to say something and be called upon it if its wrong.

Sacredstar said:
Dear Q

Yes you are correct that will teach me to respond quickly without due thought, yes I did mean a focus for other's hatred. Yes Bush is just a catalyst, the darkness is in those that have the negative thoughts 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.

But as Mother Mary promised after the Iraq war began

"There is a new dawn on the horizon and out of the darkness will come the light."

Love beyond measure

Kim
Thank you Sacred for acknowledging my catholic roots, in a kind way. That isn't done often ;)

I believe you when you say Mary made a promise after the latest war in Iraq commenced. Or I believe you saw something and interpreted it as such. My reason is not necessarrily due to blind faith, but due to historical repetitiveness, of such "visions" in the recent past.

The Lady appeared at Lourdes
The Lady appeared at Fatima
The Lady appeared at Medjugorje
The Lady appeared at Guadalupe
The Lady appeared at Akita
The Lady appeared at Zeitoun
The Lady appeared at Garabandal

There were others as well, but each time the Lady petitioned man to turn back to the Son of God, to pray, and to repent. Even secular non-believers achnowledge something strange happening at the time of the apparitions, while the faithful saw in more detail and clarity.

One particularly famous apparition was the Lady of Fatima. She first appeared to three children, but then to others as well, and made three promises if man would repent, and pray. This was in 1917 I think. Any way one of the promises was that Russia would rid itself of communism (Russia was not yet a communist nation, but was in the throws of the Boshliveck revolution), and once again welcome Jesus into the land and hearts of the people. I find it ironic that after 70 years of communism, the coupe staged to overthrow the Soviet Government was rather bloodless...a far cry from its birth in 1917. The first promise was the revelation of Hell as it truly is (not a pretty sight for three small children let alone the rest of us). but the third one was never revealed to the public until 1960. It revealed an assasination attempt of the pope, but that instead of dying, the bullet would be unable to end the life of the "Bishop" of Rome, when for all pretenses it should have. John Paul II was that "Bishop", and the year was 1981. For the secular folk, the one thing clearly documented in the historical records was that hundreds of people reported seeing the Sun move closer to earth, before moving back to its original position. The three children also reported that two of them would die very soon, and this in fact happened.

On a personal note, my mother went to Medjugorje in Bosnia-Herzegovina. I guess you could call it a pilgrimige. She doesn't talk much about what happened, however she brought back a rosary that was made of silver (I know, I've held it), before she left for Europe. Now the rosary (cross) is made of gold blended with silver (verified by a jeweler). What is unique about this is that it is almost impossible to marry silver and gold together (molecularly). The cross is not made of gold and silver side by side, but literally blended together. It can be done (we engineers fuse aluminum and steel together in an explosive welding process called Dato coupling). But it takes a tremendous amount of energy, heat and compression, and is ususally done on large objects, not tiny bits of precious metal.

I don't know if I would call Mother Mary a prophet, but perhaps the visionaries that see her might be considered such. Whether true or false prophets depends on their message, and what the intentions are.

I think that if a "prophet's" message detracts from or leads people away from focusing completely on Jesus as the savior and messiah, that that prophet is false.

One of the interesting things about Mother Mary is that even Jesus did not question her a second time, but obeyed her. (the wedding in Cannan). As I recall Jesus complained that his time was not yet, but his mother seemed to know better. Mothers have a way of doing that...:D

v/r

Q

Most interesting stories, Q. Not having been raised Catholic I was not familiar with the Mary visions except in a vague way. I just read today in my Time magazine that the last of those three sisters just died this past week. Hmmm.
peace,
lunamoth

lunamoth said:
Most interesting stories, Q. Not having been raised Catholic I was not familiar with the Mary visions except in a vague way. I just read today in my Time magazine that the last of those three sisters just died this past week. Hmmm.
peace,
lunamoth
Hey Luna,

I'm not saying I believe blindly either. But I wouldn't quite dismiss such things as foolishness either. Oh, elder girl, and two younger cousins, one boy, one girl. The recent death is that of the elder girl. BTW, I didn't know she died until you mentioned it. hmmmm

v/r

Q

Dear Q

I agree just because Mother Mary, Jesus or other light beings and messengers of GOD appear before someone does not make them a prophet. I know large numbers of people who enjoy these experiences and feel truly blessed. It certainly is a very humbling experience that impacts on one's life forever. The first time it happened to me in 1997 I thought it would be a one-off experience that changed my life, I had not idea or aspiration that Mother Mary and Jesus were going to become an integral part of my life.

I have a wonderful story to share:

A beautiful young Norwegian girl came to study in England, she came here to get away from her parents and religion. Whilst here she attended a Reiki healing course and while on the course she saw Jesus, Mother Mary and many others following the teacher around the room and touching each person in turn.

This her very first mystical experience brought her back to GOD, her parents and religion. She is now reunited with them in Norway.

Mother Mary as never used the words to repent to me, but hey I have nothing to repent for so why should she. But she does use these words a great deal, patience, forgiveness and compassion. It was Mother Mary that taught me her sons righteous anger was due to his frustration and impatience and so by her sharing her insights and experience I have learnt to be much more patient but it was Jesus that taught me to embrace zero judgement. I was staying with a client for the first time and one of them wanted a sex change, the house was a mess and buried in negative energy and I felt is was draining my own. That night when I laid on a bed of judgement, I woke up to the face of Jesus he had no reason to say anything his eyes said it all. Compassion Kim and so it was in seeing him once more my vibration was raised again and moved forward in positivity to inspire the family to make the appropriate changes for the sake of the children's welfare and well-being.

Glory be to GOD.

Dear All

There is such innocence about the spiritual realms, as we know Jesus was a healer and a healer is an instrument for GOD's power. This power comes through the instrument, there is a channel within the soul that is the channel for all of GOD's power, healing, clairvoyance and mediumship comes through this same channel. There was a time when even spiritualists thought it was different and even they have changed their perspective on how this all works.

Love beyond measure

Kim xxx

there is also a power that comes through these channels to fool and decieve others known as the false prophets.
Satan can appear as an angel of light.

I agree Bandit, it's simply a matter of those that do his work and those that don't. Although it's not up to me to decide who and who is not divine, to me the divine are people who do Gods work or do good to mankind without any or little reward at all.

I also agree with Bandit.. Not all things spiritual are good.. We are in spiritual warfare daily which was the purpose of the Armor of God in the bible. All throughout the bible people were dealing the evil side of spirituality.. from Genesis to Revelation.. Thats why we are also told to test the spirits of people. Just because its paranormal doesnt mean its good.. Ask the man who had "Legion" cast from him into a herd of swine.

Bandit said:
there is also a power that comes through these channels to fool and decieve others known as the false prophets.
Satan can appear as an angel of light.

I agree with the Pope and Rome Satan is within man

Bandit I have learnt not to speak on matters of which I have no personal experience, and as I have experienced many different energies I can assure you one does know the difference between a lost soul and Jesus Christ so sadly your view is not fact.

But I can appreciate your view about spirituality, my understanding is that the reason for the fall of humanity is that people abused spiritual energy, in other words, people abused GOD's power for their own ends. ISIS was a prime example and without realising it people are still doing this today. E.g. one should not send healing to someone without their invitation to do so, because it is an invasion of another's soul without permission. New Agers find it very hard to take this on board and just replace their desire to heal with a prayer.

When Jesus Christ overshadows you there is never any doubt in your mind, of what you are seeing, hearing and experiencing, the out pouring of love that he brings is so immense the bliss is hard to describe into words.

Ultimately Christ knows the truth about his children and it is he that I serve in humility for the benefit of humanity. Christ called me and is calling many others (the elect) for the same reason and I humbly bow to his wish by surrendering to GOD's will, as it says in Romans it was pre-determinded.

Blessed are the pure of heart for they SHALL see GOD and they do.

Glory be to GOD.

Love beyond measure

Kimxxx

"I agree with the Pope and Rome Satan is within man "

Im a bit surprised.. you said you've talked to the Archangel Michael.. why would you disbelieve that Satan was a fallen angel? He has the ability to wreak havoc on us internally.. why could he not also have a physical presence?

"Bandit I have learnt not to speak on matters of which I have no personal experience, and as I have experienced many different energies I can assure you one does know the difference between a lost soul and Jesus Christ so sadly your view is not fact."

This Im also a bit surprised on since Ive seen you do it several times in these forums. Satan is a lot older than any living being on this earth Im sure hes a heck of a lot smarter too. I think he could pretty much outwit anyone on this forum if it wasnt for the information the bible imparts to us.

"When Jesus Christ overshadows you there is never any doubt in your mind, of what you are seeing, hearing and experiencing, the out pouring of love that he brings is so immense the bliss is hard to describe into words."

Your talking about posession right? Once again Satan can appear the angel of light and his minions can appear beings of righteousness.. It says so in the bible. Now if you would have said being filled with the Holy Spirit I could relate.

"Ultimately Christ knows the truth about his children and it is he that I serve in humility for the benefit of humanity. Christ called me and is calling many others (the elect) for the same reason and I humbly bow to his wish by surrendering to GOD's will, as it says in Romans it was pre-determinded."

Oh so now your saying that you and like you are the elect?.. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your savior? Have you said the sinners prayer? Have you accepted that God sent him to earth to bring you salvation? Do you believe he is the great I AM.. before Moses was I AM that he was there during creation? Do you believe that Jesus is THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE that noone can go to the Father but by him? Do you believe in his suffering the cross for your sins and he resurrected 3 days later? If not.. then your elect is not the same as my elect.. and my elect is biblical which is God inspired.

"Blessed are the pure of heart for they SHALL see GOD and they do."

Yes.. Children see God they are the only ones pure enough to see God. The rest of us are just going to have to wait.

"Glory be to GOD"

Amen

no, they think Jesus was some magical mystical jeanie on twinkle toes with a fairy wand. there is no sin, there is no evil, no judgement so how could Lucifer also exist. there cannot be mercy, grace and salvation without sin, evil and disobedience.

...of whom the god of this world hath blinded.

but of course they will give us a lollypop and a candybar answer for everything.

When you experience the holy spirit you will know, once experienced you never doubt. Those that know GOD affirm other's experiences of GOD.

One needs no candy or anything else from material existence for that matter. For in your wholeness you become one with GOD.

God bless

Kim xxx

Ah, not another politics link. Let's try and keep discussions focussed on their subject matter, rather than generalised bashing of invidual political parties.

Ignore politics the link was only provided due to its list of scripture and definition of Greed and that applies to all nations, sadly no country can claim a lack of greed to the best of my knowledge.

exactly, a country is nothing but land, so doesn't have the IQ to be greedy :)

ha ha PM good joke, like it!

Lets say nationality then for we are ALL equal in GOD's eyes.

Love Kim xx

Sacredstar said:
ha ha PM good joke, like it!

Lets say nationality then for we are ALL equal in GOD's eyes.

Love Kim xx
not according to your beloved GT
49 Jesus said, "Congratulations to those who are alone and chosen, for you will find the kingdom. For you have come from it, and you will return there again."
62 Jesus said, "I disclose my mysteries to those [who are worthy] of [my] mysteries.

So are we all equal or is there a few as you put it "the elect"

Dear Dor

Dor said:
not according to your beloved GT
49 Jesus said, "Congratulations to those who are alone and chosen, for you will find the kingdom. For you have come from it, and you will return there again."

62 Jesus said, "I disclose my mysteries to those [who are worthy] of [my] mysteries.

So are we all equal or is there a few as you put it "the elect"

Jesus did not degrade truth on unwilling ears or convey that which one was not ready to hear, first people had to get the basics if they did not get that then there was not much point teaching them the next level. The first step is positive thinking for if a person does not think only positive about their brothers Jesus was wasting his time sharing more. 49 He speaks here of 'aloneness' which also infers spiritual independence for a man that cannot stand alone as nothing to offer another. Most people cannot be without a partner hence why this is an important teaching he is teaching people to be strong in their own foundations and not to be co-dependent like a lot of modern day society. All are chosen but few choose to listen and here Jesus is addressing people who have the ears to hear. the eyes to see and the heart to embrace. These things he said to his disciples not the man in the street, he would not say this to the man in street for he would not wish them to feel inferior, he was congratulating those that had understood him and what he had taught them.

So yes we are all equal in GOD's eyes but our understanding of what GOD as tried to teach us for 1,000's of years has not penetrated through equally. Equality is all, but yet men do not think, feel or understand the same due to their own perceptions that can block the truth entering the heart and mind. This is why self mastery was so important because it cleanses the lense of perceptional consciousness.

The elect have predetermined journey's as confirmed in Romans. It also talks about the elect in Revelations. You could say they are the first born through the eye of the needle, who have the job of leading humanity out of the wilderness of the darkness so that every man, woman and child can create the Kingdom of GOD e.g Love.

When this is achieved Christ will come.

So the word 'elect' is an unfortunate term for we are all equal in GOD's eyes but yet we all have different jobs to do and different roles to play in the unfolding divine plan for humanity.

Try replacing the word 'elect' with the Charioteer's or the Christ Lionheart's or elected for a job!

People from all faiths, cultures and religions can join hands in the front line, side by side to create 'emotive social evolution' and change the face of humanity through zealous compassionate action to save our planet and its people from complete destruction.

This is why we came on a mission from GOD.

Love beyond measure

Kim xx

Back