Why I take the Bible literally

@Faithfulservant

I'll watch later because I'm on my phone away from wi-fi. But have you checked the background? How do you know they're not been doctored? Like the earlier Buzz Aldrin stuff you posted?

I mean ... Facebook?

As I say I haven't watched them yet, but I can guarantee there's no pilot on this planet who believes in a flat earth. Well, maybe a crop-spray pilot ...

@Faithfulservant

I'll watch later because I'm on my phone away from wi-fi. But have you checked the background? How do you know they're not been doctored? Like the earlier Buzz Aldrin stuff you posted?

I mean ... Facebook?

As I say I haven't watched them yet, but I can guarantee there's no pilot on this planet who believes in a flat earth. Well, maybe a crop-spray pilot ...
These are the types of videos that have been removed from you tube. I went on a search for my FE groups on FB and they have been shut down. There is an agenda to hush this up. I can't fathom why the extent of it is not raising red flags.

You can watch them or not I don't care but all you will find on you tube is anti FE stuff that you have been posting and I wanted to share the other side.

OMG. People really buy this?
He's joking. He's being sarcastic:

Question: "Do you think the earth is flat?"
Pilot (laughing): "I know it's flat."

Question: "Have you told anyone else it's flat?"
Pilot (laughing): "Only one person."
-- as in "only you"

I don't want to be the one to destroy anyone's faith. I need to leave this thread, and keep my friend ...

Last edited:
Faithful Servant please continue to post the stuff many of us have missed. There is literally nothing left on youtube for the flat earth position. I guess the "thought police" have been active. I also can't find anything at all on google.

It's absolutely insane. This is contrary to the very bill of rights itself, i.e. freedom of speech.

It's just another sign that they have something to hide, censorship of the worst kind. Illegal thoughts. We cannot think freely and the followers of lying modern scientists, can't win any other way but to take flat earth away from all media formats so they can continue lying and get away with it. Massive brainwashing and illegal censorship.

Nowadays things never cease to amaze me. First Donald Trump and the shutting down of the government, then the rednecks seize capitol hill, then covid 19 and preceding attacks of 911 like 911 emergency, then rampant sodomite propaganda now clear cut violations of freedom of speech. It barely shocks me anymore.

Not what anyone would have found normal since I was a kid so I guess expect the unexpected.

It's really unbelievable.

also this idiotic mockery that everyone here is doing is the exact same thing that the infamous Julian the Apostate (reverted to paganism from christianity) used full scale against the christians in the roman empire to persuade christians to give up their faith. Mock them until they give in.

Funny how history repeats itself.

There is literally nothing left on youtube for the flat earth position. I guess the "thought police" have been active. I also can't find anything at all on google.
There is a good reason for that.

Another good example of real time weather on our globe.

Regards Tony

There is a good reason for that.

Another good example of real time weather on our globe.

Regards Tony
You Australians might not care that you don't have protected freedom of speech or expression but that's not the case here in the USA. To have our own companies violate and infringe on our rights is an insult and slap in the face.

You Australians might not care that you don't have protected freedom of speech or expression but that's not the case here in the USA. To have our own companies violate and infringe on our rights is an insult and slap in the face.
I am a world citizen, one planet one people please.

Regards Tony

We cannot think freely and the followers of lying modern scientists, can't win any other way but to take flat earth away from all media formats so they can continue lying and get away with it. Massive brainwashing and illegal censorship.
YouTube misinformation policies

Includes manipulated or misattributed content:

• Manipulated content: Content that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way that misleads users (beyond clips taken out of context) and may pose a serious risk of egregious harm.
  • Misattributed content: Content that may pose a serious risk of egregious harm by falsely claiming that old footage from a past event is from a current event.
For example: there's a clip of Buzz Aldrin earlier doctored to make it appear he denied the moon landing. Or of the airline pilot above, saying he knows the earth is flat, but which is clearly sarcastic.

What actual harm does it do? Perhaps that's the issue? However it is clearly intended to deceive, imo. Deliberate lying, really?

People complain -- Buzz Aldrin complains -- and You Tube is required to listen and take action ... to preserve the integrity of their own platform

Last edited:
Nowadays things never cease to amaze me. First Donald Trump and the shutting down of the government, then the rednecks seize capitol hill, then covid 19 and preceding attacks of 911 like 911 emergency, then rampant sodomite propaganda now clear cut violations of freedom of speech. It barely shocks me anymore.
"Nowadays things never cease to amaze me." Why, have you been living in a cave?
"First Donald Trump and the shutting down of the government, then the rednecks seize capitol hill," Nothing new. Read about Hitler and the Nazis.
"then covid 19" Nothing compared to the Black death.
As for sodomites, that has been going for a long long time.

So you have presented nothing new, It is just the same old world doing the same old things in ever-changing ways. You really should visit the real world and find this out for yourself. You will also find that it is spherical.

That worked well for big pharma during the pandemic look at all the back tracking now. It also worked well for anti Trumpers during his administration. Ridiculous all the whiners that can't handle other people having different view points and beliefs. This thought policing is a new thing and I can't help but wonder who and what is next.

At what point does the right to lie and spread lies on the internet come up against the right of internet platforms to try to maintain their own integrity by trying to screen out deliberate misinformation -- so to keep their own members and advertisers?

Do people have the right to lie and spread deliberate false information on the internet?

See post #52 in this thread page 3

EDIT: Am NOT accusing posters on this thread of deliberate dishonesty

what people today call planets actually are stars like any other stars, the only difference is that they are not fixed in place. Planetoi means wandering stars in Greek.

The Greeks and Babylonians knew this.
If my choice is to take the Bible literally or read how this thread devolved...

The Bible is looking better all the time!

They been banning books and burning witches for a while....
I doubt flat earthers are excluded from you tube anyway. They're entitled to their own opinion that the conspiracy and cover-up began with Copernicus.

They're easy enough to find:
[URL

unfurl="true"]https://youtube.com/@jfortune8200?si=baclgRoJ-4vhR_Vs[/URL]

I'm sure there are plenty more

Google and You Tube have more serious fake news problems to deal with, imo

Last edited:
I just don't understand who I'm harming by believing what I believe. It takes more faith for me to believe that this planet is a sphere traveling 67,000 miles around the sun while also rotating on its axis and to have the same constellations in the sky each night of the year. I'm just done with this whole conversation. I'm finding myself resenting people I consider friends as I feel insulted and mocked and we all know that noone is going to win this argument.. noone is going to prove the other wrong. I really took a chance in revealing this theory as it supports my belief in the Word of God. The entire thread has been about this one issue.

I wonder how it would go if I went to some sub forum and mocked and ridiculed someone else's beliefs that I find ridiculous and full of lies. Trust me there are many.

Regardless. I'm done.

I just don't understand who I'm harming by believing what I believe.
Nobody.

But one my interests is in checking-out fake posts and memes and 'facts' that thousands of people just share without any background.

It doesn't end with flat earth theorists.

Last edited:
I just don't understand who I'm harming by believing what I believe. It
It depends on how a literal interpretation is utilized.

Those who used passages to promote bigotry and slavery harmed others by using their beliefs against them.

As do folk today who use it misogynisticly or against guys.

Literal interpretations have been known to oppress, separate folks, and condone bad behaviour.

Back