It is not for us to question G!d's intent, but...

And yet, when you deny the existence of Jesus, all your 'critical thinking' goes out the window?
How so? That's BS, I back my claims up, and I certainly have with the alleged existence of The Son of God.

C'mon. Historical knowledge has to come from historical sources. And you were talking about YHWH as a former name of a war deity in a Semitic people around 3000 BCE. There are not soo many sources from that time . Do you know it, or who published on it?
Look it up . . .

How so? That's BS, I back my claims up, and I certainly have with the alleged existence of The Son of God.
Still waiting to see the nonexistent execution records that the Romans so meticulously kept...I know, its gonna be a long wait.

You've made lots of grandiose claims without support for any of them. I don't understand how that can be called "backing up"...anything. In terms of evidence, any judge would see and understand immediately what I am referencing.

Last edited:
Not with the fruit of 'critical thinking' ... you defended your argument with assertions that just don't hold water, notions that critical thought has demonstrated as unfounded.

Still waiting to see the nonexistent execution records that the Romans so meticulously kept...I know, its gonna be a long wait.

You've made lots of grandiose claims without support for any of them. I don't understand how that can be called "backing up"...anything. In terms of evidence, any judge would see and understand immediately what I am referencing.
That's a lie . . . we already closed the discussion regarding Roman records and I have provided way more information/evidence to back up my claims than you or anyone else has.

That's not how it works...and the attorney in you knows better.
Yahweh was an ancient Levantine deity and national god of the Israelite kingdoms of Israel and Judah
Miller, James M.; Hayes, John H. (1986) "A History of Ancient Israel and Judah"

Scholars generally contend that Yahweh emerged as a "divine warrior" associated first with Seir, Edom, Paran and Teman, and later with Canaan
Smith, Mark S. (2017). "Proposals for the Original Profile of YHWH"

The early Israelites were polytheistic and worshipped Yahweh alongside various Canaanite gods and goddesses, including El, Asherah and Baal.
Smith, Mark S. (2002). The Early History of God: Yahweh and the Other Deities in Ancient Israel

The early Israelites were polytheistic and worshipped Yahweh alongside various Canaanite gods and goddesses, including El, Asherah and Baal.
Smith, Mark S. (2002). The Early History of God: Yahweh and the Other Deities in Ancient Israel
I've already explained that.
The masses were not educated in the days of old, and there were indeed times when
the Israelites were polytheistic .. DESPITE them being taught otherwise.

Yahweh / Allah are not the names of "a god" .. but local words for the concept
of Dieu / God / Bhagwan etc.

That's a lie . . . we already closed the discussion regarding Roman records
Yet you persist in the exact same argument dismissing Jesus, even though you acknowledge the records don't exist (anymore).

I have provided way more information/evidence to back up my claims than you or anyone else has.
Patently false, and anyone here who knows me, knows this is a HUGE lie. I can point to thread after thread after thread with supporting documentation and references. I am the long time promoter here of scholarship, the only even close rival in that regard is Thomas.

You have done precisely the opposite. You make unsubstantiated claims, and then use a condescending attitude to back yourself up. Not only is that not scholarship, it isn't even factually truthful, and completely ignores the rules of evidence. You would be laughed out of a court of law.

Yahweh was an ancient Levantine deity and national god of the Israelite kingdoms of Israel and Judah
Miller, James M.; Hayes, John H. (1986) "A History of Ancient Israel and Judah"

Scholars generally contend that Yahweh emerged as a "divine warrior" associated first with Seir, Edom, Paran and Teman, and later with Canaan
Smith, Mark S. (2017). "Proposals for the Original Profile of YHWH"

FINALLY!

I've already explained that.
The masses were not educated in the days of old, and there were indeed times when
the Israelites were polytheistic .. DESPITE them being taught otherwise.

Yahweh / Allah are not the names of "a god" .. but local words for the concept
of Dieu / God / Bhagwan etc.
The name Yahweh (yah-WEH) occurs more than 6,800 times in the Old Testament. It appears in every book but Esther, Ecclesiastes, and the Song of Songs. Are you implying that Yahweh is not the name of the Abrahamic god of Christianity?

Are you implying that Yahweh is not the name of the Abrahamic god of Christianity?
Yes.
I'm not in agreement with JW's etc. about particular names in various languages,
including Arabic and Hebrew.

G-d Almighty, is neither an Arab or a Jew. :D

In fact, the word "God" has a polytheistic history, too.

Trust me, you'll forget about what I posted and eventually return to your blabbering that I have yet to provide any evidence, as your track record indicates.
Yes.
I'm not in agreement with JW's etc. about particular names in various languages,
including Arabic and Hebrew.

G-d Almighty, is neither an Arab or a Jew. :D

In fact, the word "God" has a polytheistic history, too.
Then I absolutely don't know what you're getting at . . .

Back