What type of music is in the bible, difference the music and know what God said is he's music and from the world's music ?

I am not musically inclined.

I believe one of the earliest mentions of a musical instrument in the Bible is the Shofar, the ram's horn.
Mankind sang and played percussion/rhythm thousands of years before woodwinds, reeds, and string instruments

I think in a way the thought is around how different sounds and musical vibrations affect the higher or lower chakra energy centres, and aiming for church music that inspires the higher spiritual energies, rather than the lower animalistic impulses?

I think in a way the thought is around how different sounds and musical vibrations affect the higher or lower chakra energy centres, and aiming for church music that inspires the higher spiritual energies, rather than the lower animalistic impulses?
I see this idea as new age-ish and with no scientific merit whatsoever. Perhaps believing in these frequency theories can impact one psychologically, and that is another story altogether.

I see this idea as new age-ish and with no scientific merit whatsoever. Perhaps believing in these frequency theories can impact one psychologically, and that is another story altogether.
There's an obvious difference between blues, or disco, or trance, or heavy metal, or quiet pan-pipes -- they all have different energies?

Sound affects the psyche. Loud jack-hammer noise is obviously different to the quiet sound of waves on the beach?

There's an obvious difference between blues, or disco, or trance, or heavy metal, or quiet pan-pipes -- they all have different energies?

Sound affects the psyche. Loud jack-hammer noise is obviously different to the quiet sound of waves on the beach?
That's not because of the frequencies, it's because of our ingrained psychological associations with them. A construction worker whose mother drowned at sea may find solace in the sound of jackhammers and anxiety from the ocean waves. I find great pleasure in listening to dissonance and atonal music/sound.

Lucifer:Saxophone, flute and violin are his.
Do you seriously think that symphony musicians belong to Lucifer? (not to mention that the idea of who Lucifer is is not always settled)
Also, if you think those instruments in any way are evil themselves, that seems right next door to animism.
If you believe in animism, fine, just see it for what it is.
And also hopefully recognize that others are going to want a lot of evidence if you assert it as fact.

I must agree with TheLightWithin . . . Music is a quality organized in sound. Sound is the harmony and dissonance of vibration. Vibration is the Creation of the Universe, not some make-believe god. Music designed your god.

I must agree with TheLightWithin . . . Music is a quality organized in sound. Sound is the harmony and dissonance of vibration. Vibration is the Creation of the Universe, not some make-believe god. Music designed your god.
I was with you up to the last part...

Also sprach Zarathustra...In the Beginning was The Word

Last edited:
I was with you up to the last part...

Also sprach Zarathustra...In the Beginning was The Word
The main theme of Thus Spoke Zarathustra is the nature of values. The values of traditional religions involve contempt for the body and a lack of creativity. Nietzsche thinks traditional religions ultimately lead to nihilism. Nietzsche proposes a morality that is creative and life-affirming.

So you see the axiom "In the Beginning was the Word" is in sarcasm as Nietzsche loathed religion/faith and only pointed to Becoming Übermensch, which is directly related to Western Left Hand Path apotheosis.

The main theme of Thus Spoke Zarathustra is the nature of values. The values of traditional religions involve contempt for the body and a lack of creativity. Nietzsche thinks traditional religions ultimately lead to nihilism. Nietzsche proposes a morality that is creative and life-affirming.

So you see the axiom "In the Beginning was the Word" is in sarcasm as Nietzsche loathed religion/faith and only pointed to Becoming Übermensch, which is directly related to Western Left Hand Path apotheosis.
What you say is true, however, Zarathustra / Zoroaster was also a key figure in the first known monotheist religion. I also am correct.

Yours is the title of a book, mine is the de facto religion. Seems to me Nietzsche was being either sarcastic or ironic while titling his book.

Besides, I like the musical piece of the same name... ;)

G!d spoke, and the universe was born...

1692991577047.png

BANG! (the echoes of which are still heard Billions of years later...)

Last edited:
Rock music at a Rolling Stones concert, church music in church, classical music at a theater hall orchestra performance, wedding music at a wedding, everyday radio around the workplace, etc.

No need for rock electric guitars music in (my) church, imo ...

What you say is true, however, Zarathustra / Zoroaster was also a key figure in the first known monotheist religion. I also am correct.

Yours is the title of a book, mine is the de facto religion. Seems to me Nietzsche was being either sarcastic or ironic.

Besides, I like the musical piece of the same name... ;)

G!d spoke, and the universe was born...

View attachment 3715
BANG! (the echoes of which are still heard Billions of years later...)
Zarathrustra never wrote that quote . . .
Zoroastrianism is the forerunner of monotheistic thinking, and thus, IMO, the stain upon all Abrahamic faiths

Back