The consequences of our neglect.

Ok my next question would be about worship. The definition of Religion: the belief in and worship of a superhuman power or powers, especially a God or gods.

Who and what do atheists worship if they are considered religious atheists.

you must see my confusion as it seems religious atheists as an oxymoron.
Putting it quite simply, they don't worship. The definition above is but one. There are more. In fact, three of the four on Merriam-Webster make no mention of worship at all.

I looked up transtheist because it's a new term to me and I can say I still don't understand it. Basically it read that godhood is not the highest level of spiritual enlightenment. Or spiritual achievement?

Do you still believe in god/gods?
I believe in the existence of gods, but I, personally, have no practical use for them in this life.

In Hinduism, there are three main yogas, or paths/practices/disciplines, one can follow during the course of one's life; bhakti yoga (the path worship/devotion), karma yoga (the path of action), and jnana yoga (the path of knowledge). One can follow all three, two, or just one. I personally walk the last.

Last edited:
My question was different:

"And why someone (in this case, Muhammad) should be considered the 'Guardian' instead of someone's father or brothers? What evidence does he have to show?"
Actually, your question was exactly the same, and I tried to answer it (not expecting your agreement). What is the open point?

It's a hard question I am asking because I don't understand the point of interest. It's not to make someone feel unwelcome but to understand why.
I feel that the "I'm an atheist I don't believe in God" is a common statement made by atheists and I feel dismissed for believing in a God. But again I think a common statement by a Christian would be I'm a Christian and I believe Jesus is God. Lol
^^^
Yeah, a common statement. Don't be spooked by it. :)
Actually, your question was exactly the same, and I tried to answer it (not expecting your agreement). What is the open point?
No evidence at all.

Last edited:
Back