There is no proof of God ...

That I term as Brahman, the stuff that constitutes all things in the universe, basically 'physical energy', what we started with at the time of expansion of the universe.

Non-Physical bodies such as Souls, Psyche, Isolate Consciousness
If at the deepest base of reality/existence, there is significant convergence or “entanglement,” then a “True,” lasting , “self” may be thought to “live” on via its influence , in a manner of “sanctification.” Since it was never only an isolated thing in the first place. Dying and spreading out might be closer to a true selve’s nature. I wrote a poem called Ashes Already in which I described a kind of spreading of self by means of loving and loving acts, so that it “lives on”.

Nothing 'lives on'. Like in Buddhism, all this are 'anatta' (non-substantial) and 'anicca' (impermanant).
The fact that material science cannot measure non-emperical states of existence outside the mathematical limits of time and space, does not disprove anything?

If at the deepest base of reality/existence, there is significant convergence or “entanglement,” then a “True,” lasting , “self” may be thought to “live” on via its influence , in a manner of “sanctification.” Since it was never only an isolated thing in the first place. Dying and spreading out might be closer to a true selve’s nature. I wrote a poem called Ashes Already in which I described a kind of spreading of self by means of loving and loving acts, so that it “lives on”.
One's Isolate Consciousness would indeed be isolate. This is the premise behind the GodSelf and there not being some kind of Supreme Being or One Consciousness of which we are all an emanation of.

Nothing 'lives on'. Like in Buddhism, all this is 'anatta' (non-substantial) and 'anicca' (impermanant).
It is true that no thing (classical objects) lives on, but thingness is just a veneer of what we really are (that is, if one believes, as I do, that we are connected to deep convergent reality that is different than the surface “reality” which we have a tendency to believe it’s all there is). Big IF, I know. But at least it clarifies my position, and, possibly a point of disagreement if you thing of reality in terms of material existence, or “matter.” I believe there is something more akin to energy deep within matter, and then something akin to mind within that. My metaphysical belief jives with the (Vedic, I think) gross body (surface), subtle body (intermediate depth), and causal body (deepest level, base).

Last edited:
One's Isolate Consciousness would indeed be isolate. This is the premise behind the GodSelf and there not being some kind of Supreme Being or One Consciousness of which we are all an emanation of.
My own isolate consciousness dips down occasionally into an unknown source. I’ve had several very precise premonitory dreams and even a few psychoid events (Philip Groth) in which matter appeared to synchronize/dance with themes unfolding in a way that appeared somewhat independent of my own thoughts and actions. Convergent Mind’s “Will?”
And, like Aspen tree roots, my consciousness shows evidence of being rooted in what Ken Wilber (despite the fact that he is primarily an epistemological philosopher instead of a metaphysical philosopher) calls “Big Mind.”

Amir, at base, I am as much you as I am me.
These lyrics I am working on are about a love relationship but still applies to my curvy line of thought (and who’s to say we don’t have brotherly love for each other?!):

I’m taking a trip

On a Mobius strip.

where I can converge with you.

And you can have me

In a place where we see

The soft other side of a self,

Not something to own.

Something’s that grown.

and there’s plenty of room to grow into.

I’m taking a trip

on a Mobius strip,

so I can be one with you.

My own isolate consciousness dips down occasionally into an unknown source. I’ve had several very precise premonitory dreams and even a few psychoid events (Philip Groth) in which matter appeared to synchronize/dance with themes unfolding in a way that appeared somewhat independent of my own thoughts and actions. Convergent Mind’s “Will?”
And, like Aspen tree roots, my consciousness shows evidence of being rooted in what Ken Wilber (despite the fact that he is primarily an epistemological philosopher instead of a metaphysical philosopher) calls “Big Mind.”
Word Salad . . . dropping too many names to make your sound legit . . . just BS

Amir, at base, I am as much you as I am me.
These lyrics I am working on are about a love relationship but still applies to my curvy line of thought (and who’s to say we don’t have brotherly love for each other?!):

I’m taking a trip

On a Mobius strip.

where I can converge with you.

And you can have me

In a place where we see

The soft other side of a self,

Not something to own.

Something’s that grown.

and there’s plenty of room to grow into.

I’m taking a trip

on a Mobius strip,

so I can be one with you.
Deleted my comment, upon re-reading it I found it unnecessary and cruel.

Last edited:
Back