Did Jesus come to save all the people of the world?

And focus on what we can do ...
“’Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
“You shall love your neighbor as yourself”

I believe this and our relationship with Jesus should be our primary focus, all else will follow, doing God's will not because we must, but rather because we love Him, out of appreciation. If we believe we have to do something for Salvation then it is not a Gift anymore. Salvation is all God's work. That is why Salvation can be a surety for those who believe. 🙏

What does John 6:44 mean? No one can come to me(Jesus) unless the Father who sent me draws them.... Many are not open to the Gospel, could it be that they are not part of the chosen(elect) ones? :oops: If this is so, I can understand why people do not want to believe Jesus Christ is the Savior from eternal hell....they are not drawn by the Father. 🤔
people like to use the word ''saved'' what does saved mean to you ?

What does John 6:44 mean? No one can come to me(Jesus) unless the Father who sent me draws them.... Many are not open to the Gospel, could it be that they are not part of the chosen(elect) ones? :oops: If this is so, I can understand why people do not want to believe Jesus Christ is the Savior from eternal hell....they are not drawn by the Father. 🤔
I would think that the Father is drawing forth the ones He believes can be worthy of being His first fruits. Doesn't mean that those He hasn't chosen are headed straight to Hell.

Does it really matter what we think....Is it not way more important what God thinks? He chose Israel as His people, I am pretty sure He can choose who He wants to Save from eternal damnation, for He is sovereign.
Many Christians believe that God can foresee the future(omnipresent) and knows who will believe in Jesus Christ(Gift of Salvation) and based on this chooses who will be part of His Elect.
The Scriptures says we cannot fathom God's understanding.(Romans 11:34-36) I agree wholeheartedly. 😏
I believe this is why Jesus sent us the Counselor, to help and guide us on our spiritual journey focusing on Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
Just Israel? Anybody else?

But yes, He can save who He wants.

people like to use the word ''saved'' what does saved mean to you ?
Saved? We are all guilty of not following God's commandments 100% and therefore are doomed to Hell(prison). That is the price we have to pay for sinning against God, but Jesus Christ came and paid the price so that we may be free of damnation and be with the Lord, our Creator. According to the Word we have to believe in Him(Jesus) as our Savior to be saved from hell. If you do not believe that there is life after death or have a soul this will mean nothing to you.

Saved? We are all guilty of not following God's commandments 100% and therefore are doomed to Hell(prison). That is the price we have to pay for sinning against God, but Jesus Christ came and paid the price so that we may be free of damnation and be with the Lord, our Creator. According to the Word we have to believe in Him(Jesus) as our Savior to be saved from hell. If you do not believe that there is life after death or have a soul this will mean nothing to you.
if there is life after death there is nothing to be saved from, to be saved from death would be the greatest gain

Malachi 3:6 declares, “I the LORD do not change. So you, O descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed.” Similarly, James 1:17 tells us, “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” Numbers 23:19 is clear: “God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should change His mind. Does He speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fulfill?”

Based on these verses, no, God does not change

Then explain the obsession God had with first fruits and the Holy Day of Pentecost.
I am not a Jew, maybe the Rabbi can give you an answer on your question....because I believe what you are referring to was in the Old Covenant which was focused on the Israelites. After Jesus we have the New Covenant and there we learn that God draws His people, He is the Potter and we are the clay. (Romans 9:14–23).... how that exactly works I do not know.
"I would think that the Father is drawing forth the ones He believes can be worthy of being His first fruits. Doesn't mean that those He hasn't chosen are headed straight to Hell." Uhm, God is all knowing, so there is no reason for Him to believe, and those who are not chosen is destined for hell, for no price was paid for their sins to be forgiven. Who God chose we will never know, but if you have a desire to be with Him ,reaching out to Him and it is sincere you are most probably one of the Elect(you will search for the Truth). For those who are not chosen has absolutely no desire... like the Pharisees, they crucified Jesus Christ(innocent) rather than the criminal who deserved it.

You might want to read Romans 3... quite interesting....

Be blessed.

Malachi 3:6 declares, “I the LORD do not change. So you, O descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed.” Similarly, James 1:17 tells us, “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” Numbers 23:19 is clear: “God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should change His mind. Does He speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fulfill?”

Based on these verses, no, God does not change

Acts 15:14

Symʹe·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.

i'd say things did change

Acts 15:14

Symʹe·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.

i'd say things did change
I disagree. In context Acts 15 was establishing that the Gentiles need not convert to Judaism in order to follow Jesus the Jewish Messiah. This was God extending His mercy to gentiles fulfilling the prophecy given to Abraham that all the nations of the world would be blessed through him . Not by replacing his descendents.

I disagree. In context Acts 15 was establishing that the Gentiles need not convert to Judaism in order to follow Jesus the Jewish Messiah. This was God extending His mercy to gentiles fulfilling the prophecy given to Abraham that all the nations of the world would be blessed through him . Not by replacing his descendents.
and yet he ''turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.'' even a people that would listen and do what God required of them .

and yet he ''turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.'' even a people that would listen and do what God required of them .
Do you think God is a promise breaker a covenant breaker? Seriously that's really bad. Do YOU do all that God requires of you? Are you blameless in the eyes of a most Holy and Just God? Everything revolves around Israel.. because God made a covenant with them. We just get the crumbs from the masters table .. Thankfully so.

Matthew 15 The Faith of a Canaanite Woman
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

I am not a Jew, maybe the Rabbi can give you an answer on your question....because I believe what you are referring to was in the Old Covenant which was focused on the Israelites. After Jesus we have the New Covenant and there we learn that God draws His people, He is the Potter and we are the clay. (Romans 9:14–23).... how that exactly works I do not know.
"I would think that the Father is drawing forth the ones He believes can be worthy of being His first fruits. Doesn't mean that those He hasn't chosen are headed straight to Hell." Uhm, God is all knowing, so there is no reason for Him to believe, and those who are not chosen is destined for hell, for no price was paid for their sins to be forgiven. Who God chose we will never know, but if you have a desire to be with Him ,reaching out to Him and it is sincere you are most probably one of the Elect(you will search for the Truth). For those who are not chosen has absolutely no desire... like the Pharisees, they crucified Jesus Christ(innocent) rather than the criminal who deserved it.

You might want to read Romans 3... quite interesting....

Be blessed.
Pentecost is also a Christian holiday. It's not just a holiday celebrated by Jews.

First fruits are a huge part of the new testament, especially seeing as Jesus was called the "first of the first fruits". 1 Corinthians 15:20

I would also reference Colossians 1:15-18, James 1:18, Revelation 14:4, Romans 8:23, 2 Thes 2:13, Romans 8:29,

Back