What do you look like?

Bandit said:
Path, you look like one of the newscasters around here or like one of the girls on the weather channel.
can i have your autograph?:)
Heh. And today the weather here is... ta-da! Sunny and hot. Like nearly all of the spring and summer days here in so Cal.

foreversearching said:
Hello I, Brian,
lol well thats nice isn't it?! :mad:

I love Yorkshire :)

Lisa x
Historians claims that the War of the Roses ended around 500 years ago - but all Lancastrians and Yorkshire people know this to be false. :D

Btw - path_of_one and foreversearching, you both look great in those pictures, and I'm so surprised that no one has said that CR has babes - are we all too high-brow for that? :)

I said:
Historians claims that the War of the Roses ended around 500 years ago - but all Lancastrians and Yorkshire people know this to be false. :D

Btw - path_of_one and foreversearching, you both look great in those pictures, and I'm so surprised that no one has said that CR has babes - are we all too high-brow for that? :)
Not militarily ethical, but I do concede your point. ;)

v/r

Q

foreversearching said:
Hi I've only just found this bit,

This is me
hey forversearching:)
welcome to the boards & yes you look great in that pic.
can i have your autograph too?

Here's me, humanised!
Photos of me seem to be few and far between - I always seem to be the one taking them...
And my real name is Andrea, by the way :)

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 671
At_the_Wellspring said:
Here's me, humanised!
Photos of me seem to be few and far between - I always seem to be the one taking them...

Nice to see you humanised AT, aka Andrea. ;)

v/r

Q

At_the_Wellspring said:
Here's me, humanised!

nice smile in your pic Andrea:)
what is that you are making outside? a cucumber sandwich?

Yeah, cucumber and I think there was some meat in there too (and Pringles chips, mmm).

It was up at the very top tip of New Zealand where we cooked dinner and watched the sun set over the endless sea. It was only on the way back to the car that we realised that the site is a 'tapu' (sacred) site, so you are not supposed to eat there. Oops. The most northern tip, according to Maori spirituality is where souls leave the earth after death.

...oops..well, the bugs & birds will get any crumbs. :)
i have learned a little about Maori in NZ & found it be on the up & up.

hey 17th angel.

that crazy angelfire logo keeps popping up. that is the logo i was talking about before. you are nuts my brother!
but i think that is why i like you so much.:)

As I said in a previous thread on CM Bandit......

UGH! I cannot get anything done the simple way always a struggle......

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians 6:12 they missed agaisnt angelfire.com
grin.gif

I will forget it then, dang angelfire.

17th Angel said:
As I said in a previous thread on CM Bandit......

UGH! I cannot get anything done the simple way always a struggle......

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians 6:12 they missed agaisnt angelfire.com
grin.gif

I will forget it then, dang angelfire.

You have...horns?

Good to see your pic, Andrea - though I'm really curious about your day out there - the sandwiches, the sea... :)

And nice to see the top of your head, 17thAngel - any chance we'll see more of your face sometime? :)

Image is here, yes?
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce2/descend/jcc/index.album?i=3&s=1

Looks a lot better when you apply a negative colours filter in a graphics program. :)

Back