What do you look like?

I said:
Good to see your pic, Andrea - though I'm really curious about your day out there - the sandwiches, the sea... :)

:)

Thanks Brian
Actually this was near the end of 6 weeks travelling around New Zealand last summer (Jan-Feb) with a friend visiting from Switzerland. It was a stunning trip and it was fun doing it in one go, the tourist kinda way of travelling around but in your own country. After the sandwiches and sunset we set up tent at this little campsite by the beach called 'Spirit's Bay'. Very isolated place, though there were a couple of other campers there. Only downer was the wretched sandflies...!

Bandit said:
...oops..well, the bugs & birds will get any crumbs. i have learned a little about Maori in NZ & found it be on the up & up.

Hey Bandit
Yeah there has been a big 'come-back' in Maori culture and language in the last couple of decades. Govt has been trying to right past wrongs etc. Still issues though (as any other place...) - enough frustration from the Pakeha side (non-Maori NZers) at all the quotas and special additional services and money for Maori and Maori schemes that at our recent election one of the major parties was "using the race card" as they say, to gain votes.
Hmm anyway..

Attachments

• pict1865.jpg
    pict1865.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 598
WOW I feel kind of self concious about posting a picture of my self among all of these good looking people:eek: :eek: :) :cool: . It is actually wierd to see the people behind all of the discussions I've had with them! Especially Path_of_one and Bandit! Path is extremely gorgeous ;) :eek: and bandit... you look very 1980's (not that i would know exactly what that looks like...i was born in '88) for some reason with the tank-top and the corvette i mean it in a good way lol.... but i will get a photo up here before Wed I hope...:p ;)

This is me, meditating... on the floor... of my kitchen... :D My glamor shot, as it were. And my name is Ricky. It is really nice to see everyone though!

ricky.jpg

Towards the end of October until Christmas season is over, I am fascinating to small children who think I am Santa Claus.

Regards,
Scott

Popeyesays said:
Towards the end of October until Christmas season is over, I am fascinating to small children who think I am Santa Claus.

Regards,
Scott
what? you look like santa claus? do they pull on your beard?:)

Bandit said:
what? you look like santa claus? do they pull on your beard?:)

Mostly they just stare wide-eyed and whisper in the parents ear, then point. They react very well to winks and smiles.

Regards,
Scott

This is me (true, it's an old photo, but I haven't changed much in four years except for a few grey hairs.)

Chippy T. Chipmunk is the one hiding (I don't have a :kitty: puppet [yet].)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Attachments

• Moot13.jpg
    Moot13.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 708
Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine said:
This is me (true, it's an old photo, but I haven't changed much in four years except for a few grey hairs.)

Chippy T. Chipmunk is the one hiding (I don't have a :kitty: puppet [yet].)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Hi Phyllis
nice pic & great smile. you remind me a lot of my cousin Jinna.
was it cold out when that pic was taken?

also, what is that pic you are standing in front of? the black & white with the barrels. i have seen it before but cant remember where.

Back