Anti-love - Anti-Christ ?

Sacredstar said:
Well we will have to agree to disagree from experience of different forums around the world most people that were born Christians have retained their belief in GOD as a Christian that is good, but have turned against the bible to the extent most call me a Christian evangelist! Can you imagine!
In all honesty, no I cant but the bible does warn that many will be decieved.

Sacredstar said:
Rome as shifted big time and CF's have the right to choose whether to embrace the shifts or become an endangered species.
Mat 5:11Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Mat 5:12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great [is] your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. 1Pe 4:14If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy [are ye]; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. Mat 24:9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 2Ti 3:12Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
We are warned numerous times that we will be persecuted and hated by the world. We may very well become an endangered species but we will never become extinct.

About my joke seems someone found it offensive though I truely didnt mean it that way at all.

GOD explained it through an analogy of the chakra system which is part of our soul and dimensional consciousness.

Root Chakra - I WANT TO BE SAFE - Theosophy Movement

Sacrel Chakra - I WANT TO BE HAPPY - Christian Spiritualists

Solar Plexus - I AM POWER - I AM movement

Heart Chakra - I GIVE DIVINE LOVE - This is what we are integrating now

So all is evolving in line with GOD's divine plan, all is transformed in the continued raising of consciousness of our planet and our people. All movements have played a very important role in achieving GOD's will to good and to get us to the point of unity and the new era of the transparency of Christ Consciousness.
I would like to see biblical refrence to any of that at all.

One planet, one people, one heart, equality for all people, cultures and religions across all frontiers.
I am sure I will be gone before that occurs. Thank God.

they discredit Paul and speak surmisings against the bible so they think they can cut out and destroy what parts of the bible they do not like. then fill in the blanks with there own teachings that meet there own needs leaving people in a Messmerised thought pattern where things are self self self selfish. this is why you see many attacks today against Christians and those who want to follow and understand the Bible. And that is anti Bible, I feel anti God and anti Christ.

Not to worry, it will never happen. God will not allow it.

Correction this should have read

Heart Chakra - WE GIVE DIVINE LOVE - This is what we are integrating now

"I am sure I will be gone before that occurs. Thank God"

Well it is happening now if one as the ears to hear, the eyes to see and the heart to embrace the spiritual movement of critical mass awakening IS happening before our very eyes.

It is the most exciting era that humanity as ever witnessed a true spiritual renaissance and age of enlightenment IS well underway with millions uniting around the globe, of course the internet was all part of the plan to assist this to happen and that includes us Dor, you, me and everyone else on CR.

The Courtship begins
(from the Sacred Union with the Divine article)

When we set out on our journey, to find the Holy Grail and the happiness within; through self healing and self development, a very special courtship begins. Whilst learning to love our true selves unconditionally, our strengths and our weaknesses and by taking compassionate action to heal ourselves, we begin a love affair with the self ~ a unique relationship.

This sacred romance infuses a new and transformational energy that becomes infectious, creating joy and peace in and around us. We develop naturally and at our own pace, one step at a time, progressing through and up to higher levels of consciousness.

We start to lay firm foundations of rock embedded with love, trust and faith and the sacred temple - the shrine of the soul light, is enlivened by the restoration of the paradise within. We become solid as a rock and as soft as a rose - the rose begins to grow through the obstacles symbolised by the thorns, enabling the purest essence of being to shine through and blossom into full bloom. Our form becomes as tender and as fragrant as a sweet smelling rose, our aura extends until the petals reach all, allowing the Rose to open into its full splendour of GOD’s creation.

We are creating the 'New Adam' spoken of in Revelations.

In his interpretation of the Book of Revelations D.H. Lawrerence said “The famous book of seven seals is placed in the body of man. Of Man;of Adam; of every man and the seven seals are the seven centres (chakra’s) the gates of his dynamic consciousness. We are witnessing the opening and conquest of the great psychic centres of the human body. The old Adam is being conquered, die and being reborn as the new Adam. But in stages in seven stages, then the climax”.

The climax is the blossoming of the Thymus chakra, it is breathing fresh energy to the Throat and Heart chakras. Its main function is to unite the two so that we can learn to communicate and operate more fully from our heart centre. Its symbol is the dolphin swimming with the tide of synchronicity in harmonic concordance and its colour turquoise, the colour of the sea. It is the chakra and level of dimensional consciousness of I ACCEPT Transformation and empowerment is the reward, when we integrate the wisdom of ‘having an acceptance of that which is’ we can then swim with the tide instead of against it - flowing into unity consciousness.

Kim©2004

Sacred Union with the Divine

The Courtship begins

The divine relationship with the beloved self

Then the engagement

Divine relationship with all that IS

The lover and the beloved

The perfect marriage of heaven and earth

The Love Union

with GOD

Glory BE to GOD

In love, through love, being love
In peace, through peace, being peace

We are becoming ONE with GOD

Sacredstar

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, anti-love =anti-christ ? Well God is love anti-God=Anti-Christ=Anti-love,

I love my children as Dad when I write or tell them something and they add to it take away from it or disregard it because "Dad wouldn't say that" I get angry but I still love them I might even punish them for these actions but I still love them.

When will your version of the Bible be printed Sacred? Having the abiltity to disregard parts would also give you the ability to change whatever you want also right?
As I have read in your posts this is far more damaging to than bible than Rome ever was. They left the truth in the Bible but taught something Diferent to people at a time when most didnt even have the ability to read let alone OWN a bible.

Like Servant said Jesus was filled with anger at Hypocrisy cant say I blame Him. Kind of aggrevating when it shows up so blatent claiming to be apart of what "God wants" for His people.

Now is my saying that anti-love ??? NO I say it because I would like to oneday read where you give full credit to the Bible.
My new formula
Anti-Bible (any part) = Anti-God = Anti-love = Anti-Christ
where does your doctrine fit in that?

SacredStar said:
You posted a joke about 'Christians -v- New Age' which I now cannot find on any of the forums.
Dor said:
About my joke seems someone found it offensive though I truely didnt mean it that way at all.
I removed it fearing that it could become a vehicle for member bashing.

As for the general question posed: "Anti-love - Anti-Christ ?" - it would be good if we could keep this topic within Christian perceptions while discussed on the Christian board.

Dear Faithfulservant

Apologies I have only just noticed your post.

Faithfulservant said:
Hello SS :)

1) *shrug* maybe it was an assumption that you discredit Paul.. I was under the impression that you did because you think that Rome has corrupted the bible for their own purposes and Paul was a Roman.

2) I dont understand how you can embrace the positive and disregard the negative.. it all seems wishy washy to me. Everyday in this world we have consequences to our actions and what makes our spiritual life any different?

3) When you quote scriptures its supposed to mean something profound but when someone else quotes scriptures that you disagree with its "corrupt". Do you see my reasoning behind feeling that this is hypocrisy?

I love the all scriptures and I appreciate your love of them as well.. but there is beauty in the "negative" too.

1. So it was an assumption, that's OK there is a lot of that going on at the moment and we have all been guilty of making assumptions at some time in our lives, making no assumptions is now one of my rules for living my life because as Archangel Michael taught me 'we have not walked in their shoes'

2. I understand how you feel and agree with you all as consequences, not just our actions but also our thoughts and deeds. We have a choice to embrace what is good or what is negative. Jesus as taught me to only embrace what is good and can benefit humanity in a positive way. (Not just the bible but everything in life) From my perspective negative texts in the bible as assisted humanity to justify the following:

War
Hatred
Persecution
Murder
Condemnation
Separation
Duality
Selfishness
Fear
Anti-love

which is the complete opposite to what Jesus tried to teach us

Unconditional love
Acceptance
Forgiveness
Compassion
Tolerance
Giving
Oneness
Wholeness
Unity

The more we give energy to negative words, thoughts and deeds the more it impacts on ourself, others and our environment. This negative energy filters out to the field of consciousness and effects the planet. Which is why Jesus tried to teach us to BE LOVE in thought, word and deed. The essenes also taught that 'energy follows thought' this is the way the universe works so if we think or say negative things this is then in our field of consciousness and this field then attracts more negativity and negative life conditions into our own lives, the force acts like a magnet.

This is the scientists view.

"There is much science that implies truth in your statement, but none that has directly measured it. By implied I mean that some quantum physicists hold that all matter condenses from a field of energy, called the quantum field (Einstein actually wrote: "All matter exists at points in space and time where the Field is extremely intense, but the field is the only reality"). Other quantum physicists extend it to agree with the eastern mystical view that this field is intelligent, since we are consious beings.

The science of psychoneuroimmunoloy has proven that thoughts affect the human body....in fact pschosocial genomics research has gone as far as to prove that it affects gene expression of DNA. This proves that thoughts / emotions / intentions are affecting the field since all biological matter has condensed from the field.

Couple this with Carl Jung's idea of the collective consciousness and you can imply that our collective thoughts / feelings / intentions have worldwide biological consequences so also worldly consequences in the nature of events.

Collective balance and imbalance is therefore reflected in the nature of world events. Therefore your statement that physical reality is the barometer of balance versus imbalance is implied by science." David Hamilton Phd

Now my view is that when Jesus said that 'he was in this world but not of this world' he was referring to vibrating at a higher level of consciousness e.g. pure love but he could walk into other dimensional realities where people were negative to help them to raise their vibration through healing them. In one of the parables that I read yesterday he was also talking about the field which I found very interesting indeed. It is my view that Jesus understood the workings of the universe and the field of consciousness that scientists are only now discovering. Which is why it was so important to him that we become beings of love because he knew the damage that could be done to ourselves and others if and when we were negative in anyway.

Now this does mean that we should live in denial of negativity but it is important that we do not feed that negativity with our GOD given energy and also ensure that in our positivity we learn from any negativity. e.g. every negative experience offers us an opportunity for positive change.

So maybe now you can see why I feel that some of the extreme negativity in the bible is bad for us mind, body and soul and why I view this negativity is anti-love. For anything that creates fear is the opposite to love and for thousands of years people feared GOD and Jesus asked us not to fear but to love in his name.

3. I understand but I feel my response to no 2 gives you the understanding of the reason why but I never responded that what you have posted is corrupt again that is another assumption. But I do agree with all the biblical scholars and historians that state that there was a corrupt agenda behind the compliation, selection and translations of the bible by Rome at the time.

Now you say that when I post scripture it is meant to mean something profound, this is another assumption. My pure intent is to share, nothing more - if what I share resonates with someone's heart then that is great, if not that is great too! I have no attachment to my posts, GOD's truth or whether it is accepted by anyone. When posting my role is only to fufil GOD's will-to-good and put positive energy out into the field of group consciousness.

I hope this clears up some misunderstandings between us.

As they used to say on our TV commercials 'its good to share'

I have responded to all of your questions can you now respond to mine.

What about Righteous Love?

Thank you for your patience with me.

Love beyond measure

Kim xxx

Re: Anti-love - Anti-Christ?

Dear Brian

As I have asked before is it possible that this thread could be moved to comparative religion as anti-love also pertains to the Torah and Qu'ran.

Many thanks

Kim xxx

Dear Basstian

Basstian said:
Wow, anti-love =anti-christ ? Well God is love anti-God=Anti-Christ=Anti-love,

1. I love my children as Dad when I write or tell them something and they add to it take away from it or disregard it because "Dad wouldn't say that" I get angry but I still love them I might even punish them for these actions but I still love them.

2. When will your version of the Bible be printed Sacred?

3. Now is my saying that anti-love ???

My new formula
Anti-Bible (any part) = Anti-God = Anti-love = Anti-Christ
where does your doctrine fit in that?

1. "Parents are just the guardian of the soul, a precious gem born to shine. It is the guardians responsibility to ensure that gem is not reshaped but allowed to BE its natural state. The problem with education is due to its existing reality, it is based upon engrained judgement. This stops children engaging with the flow of the divine self and the universe"

GOD as taught me that children are sacred divine beings, not to be treated as inferior but to be honoured and treated as our equals. Children hold great wisdom if we allow them to share it.

2. GOD as no plans for another bible to the best of my knowledge but there are plans to republish the divine messages that I have received in one book, the quote from point 1. will be included in it.

3. Negativity is anti-love

4. GOD is immanent in nature and in man the rest you can work out for yourself.

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

Sacredstar said:
2. GOD as no plans for another bible to the best of my knowledge but there are plans to republish the divine messages that I have received in one book, the quote from point 1. will be included in it.
Will these few lovely divine messages be included also.
14 Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will bring sin upon yourselves, and if you pray, you will be condemned, and if you give to charity, you will harm your spirits.
114 Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life." Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."
or this lovely tidbit He kissed him, saying, "Rabbi, I have found you! I have heard of your sufferings, which you endured. And I have been much distressed My compassion you know. Therefore, on reflection, I was wishing that I would not see this people. They must be judged for these things that they have done. For these things they have done are contrary to what is fitting" The Lord sad, "James, do not be concerned for me or for this people. I am he who was within me. Never have I suffered in any way, not have I been distressed. And this people has done me no harm. But this people existed as a type of the archons, and it deserved to be destroyed through them.

I could keep on but Im really getting tired reading all this "undivine" stuff.

Children hold great wisdom if we allow them to share it.
That's really true. What was it Jesus said? We must have child-like faith if we wish to enter heaven (I don't have the exact quote, obviously ;)). In their innocence, children are closer to God than most adults. The same is true, I believe, of the mentally retarded - they are like the original adam and eves, unknowing of evil, innocent. Have you ever spoken with someone who has Down Syndrome? Child-like. Innocent. (Usually.)

Of course, both children and the mentally handicapped need guidance, which is why I also agree with Basstion. In their innocence, it is often difficult for them to comprehend why certain actions are wrong to do. So, they require guidance, not from equals, but from parent figures.

Dear Dor

I am also tired, so can we please shake hands and treat others as you would wish to be treated, at the end of the day I am a Christian, born a Christian, brought up a Christian and my mother was a Sunday school teacher. For my eight birthday I asked for a bible and how many children make that request. I have walked with GOD since I was child so please in GOD's name let us be at peace with each other for what you do to me, you do to the self.

Love your neighbour as yourself as certainly been lacking on this forum the last week. So I will not respond to any further taunts by other Christians.

May peace be with US all.

Dear Knight of the Rose

Thank you for your contribution.

I could say more but I feel enough as been said for now.

God bless

Kim xx

Dear SS,

Consider the hands shaken. One last comment remember it was never you I was disagreeing it was your teaching about the bible and Christ. I love you still as much as I do everyone.

YBIC
John

We do have something in common.. I am a Christian even though I was brought walking with the Lrd I said the sinners prayer when I was 8 or 9 I read the bible when I was a kid I memorized scriptures.. You said "what you do to me you do to self. I believe it should read what you do to me you do to Jesus because he said what you do to the least of your brethren, you do to me.

Matthew 25:40 And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'

Peace SS.. and sleep good
Faithfulservant

Dear Faithfulservant

Yes I agree he said that also and so it is we must all be mindful what we say, think and do to others because we also do this to GOD. So those that abuse others also abuse GOD, those that stand in judgement of others also judge GOD. So let us do our utmost to live by the law that Jesus shared with us, the law of love.

Dor said:
Dear SS,
Consider the hands shaken. One last comment remember it was never you I was disagreeing it was your teaching about the bible and Christ. I love you still as much as I do everyone.
YBIC
John

They are not my teachings Dor I am just an instrument for GOD's will, but I accept your reasons and beliefs and honour these.

Love beyond measure

Kimxxx

whilst looking for the poem about children learning what they live I discovered that I had written this in the past for parents of children.

ANTI-LOVE

So what does anti-love really mean?
Self-interest, selfishness, self-harm is what creates anti-love.
When one does not love the self unconditionally and with compassion.

Anti-love creates a wall of separation and alienation from that which one desires the most.

Everyone wants to be loved but the reality is that love attracts love.

How much love do you give to yourself?
How much love do you give to others?
Anti-love is the demon that plagues our planet,
face your demons with love and they will vanish into the black hole you call the 'void'.

There is no void in hearts of souls that are 'being love' with the full power of their existence.

The power of love is within YOU
Allow it to be a force for change so that darkness falls upon YOU, no more.

Let the light of love be the beacon of your awakening.

Kim©2003

Now before anyone jumps to any conclusions here, you will notice there is no mention of GOD in the above writing due to me not being allowed to promote GOD within the government contract.

But as I explained to the parents orally GOD is LOVE and LOVE is GOD.

Love beyond measure

Kimxxx

I have read about how humble how giving and how unselfish and how loving etc etc etc

This work is an oxymoron
So what does anti-love really mean?
Self-interest, selfishness, self-harm is what creates anti-love.
When one does not love the self unconditionally and with compassion.
sorry if I infringed on any copyrights

Let me break this down Anti-love = Self-interest, selfishness, self-harm
or is it Anti-love = not loving the self unconditionally

you cant have it both ways maybe thats why you come under fire so much at its root everything I see of your posts end up with you pointing to yourself
I have really tried to look at your writings and your posts and to see Christ in them to see something other than Kim, but I cant.
I see and read nothing but what I consider rambling that all leads back not to Christ, not to love, but to look at the great spiritualist Kim and what she has done or what she has been told or what love she has that you fundamentalist Christian do not because you hold on to the old fashioned ways and hold the word of God as it was handed down to you as truth.

You dont seem to care that one person posts a thread about the fundamentals of Christianity and you post one Rescuing the Bible from Fundamentalists when you have stated that you think our Bible was corrupted by rome. Over and Over you display this two sided flip flop hipocrisy.

I think your right about moving this thread and I think I would like to see more of your spiritualistic preaching back on threads where they belong too. So that I can easily avoid them not out of hatred but out of respect for your beliefs I would not come on and post attacks that distract anybody from gaining "enlightenment" from them.

IMO you are posting in the wrong forum (Christianity) maybe you should start a new movement Kimism Church of the SacredStar or something. Sorry if that stings but sometimes the truth has that affect.

KnightoftheRose said:
That's really true. What was it Jesus said? We must have child-like faith if we wish to enter heaven (I don't have the exact quote, obviously ;)). In their innocence, children are closer to God than most adults. The same is true, I believe, of the mentally retarded - they are like the original adam and eves, unknowing of evil, innocent. Have you ever spoken with someone who has Down Syndrome? Child-like. Innocent. (Usually.)

Of course, both children and the mentally handicapped need guidance, which is why I also agree with Basstion. In their innocence, it is often difficult for them to comprehend why certain actions are wrong to do. So, they require guidance, not from equals, but from parent figures.
Very nice post Knight:)
It certainly does help when we can see both sides of the coin.
I think that is why we teach the children and we were also taught not to stick our fingers in the electric outlets and fire on the stove and to look both ways before crossing.
But of course we had to get burned so we could know. Who was there to help the children but the very ones who said "look both ways"
Sounds kind of like the garden to me... "Do not eat from the tree of good and evil because you will surely die" LOL

Dear Basstian

Basstian said:
1. Let me break this down Anti-love = Self-interest, selfishness, self-harm
or is it Anti-love = not loving the self unconditionally

2. I have really tried to look at your writings and your posts and to see Christ in them to see something other than Kim, but I cant.

3. You dont seem to care that one person posts a thread about the fundamentals of Christianity and you post one Rescuing the Bible from Fundamentalists.

4. would not come on and post attacks that distract anybody from gaining "enlightenment" from them.

1. First one as to truly understand the golden rule that Jesus attempted to teach us all. Love your neighbour as yourself, so here he is confirming the importance of loving the self and the equality of loving our neighbour in the same way - the law of love. Paul also talks about as I have demonstrated.

For if one does not the love the self unconditionally one is unable to truly love another unconditionally and this as been borne out and witnessed with government health and education workers, due to them not loving themselves they do not love the community. They continue to wear their superiority hats and professional masks instead of just giving the community the love they so desperately need. For everyone wishes to be loved. The salvation army called these people lost souls, but yet they were not lost, they were looking for the way to change and improve their lives, and GOD brought them the opportunity to be truly blessed with GOD's love and to learn what real love means. And now the parents are flying divine sharing their love and light of GOD with the community and the professionals are left behind.

So for us to truly understand anti-love we must understand what love is?
Selfishness is about human desire for self, e.g. looking for happiness outside of the self through exterior validation e.g. relationships that are based on need and desire, increasing one's financial position and assets to only benefit the self. Accumulating instead of sharing, community instead of self.

Loving is giving.........giving love to the self and to others. Self harm is created by negative thought led emotion hence why the Essenes taught that energy follows thought it is the science of being and the nature of the universe that Jesus, Plato, Socrates etc etc all tried to teach us. GOD as sent many messengers down the ages.

2. Now my father and I are one.

He asked me a few weeks ago, 'Shall I bring forth the time when we shall be one and I replied whenever you wish."

3. Yes I care very much and so does GOD, I care because he will return and he wishes for you to know him when he comes.

4. That is very kind but anyone who attacks another must look within at what truly troubles them, for GOD as taught me to be detached from physical reality and to live in a higher state of being of supreme love.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

GOD bless

Love beyond measure

Kimxx

Back