Anti-love - Anti-Christ ?

12 Because lawlessness (K) will multiply, the love of many will grow cold.~Matt 24:12 (Compare 2 Thess 2)

very true

in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 thess2;12:(

For God’s wrath is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who are suppressing the truth in an unrighteous way,

Romans 1;18

and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories. 2 timothy 4;4

And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will SEE the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
matthew 24;30

Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen. revelation 1;7

yes seeing with the eye of understanding is what it is all about .

I kept on beholding in the visions of the night, and, see there! with the clouds of the heavens someone like a son of man happened to be coming; and to the Ancient of Days he gained access, and they brought him up close even before that One.

And to him there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom, that the peoples, national groups and languages should all serve even him. His rulership is an indefinitely lasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom one that will not be brought to ruin.daniel 7;13-14

yes there are many anti-christs around,

KISS THE SON PSALM 2;12 welcome him as a reigning king .
GET THAT PALM BRANCH A WAVING revelation 7;9-10:)

its the only way to salvation

*sighs* lol....

You can be an "antichrist" (like me!:D) and still have love. Oh woe to the closed minded fool.
seeing with the eye of understanding is what it is all about . and having LOVE of God is what it is all about as well.

love never fails, you must LOVE Jehovah YOUR God ,heart mind and soul.

:)

and this is what he is saying

[Saying:] “I, even I, have installed my king
Upon Zion, my holy mountain.”

PSALM 2;6

yes Jesus is a reigning king . have you got your symbolic palm branch a waving for all to see:)

How many Christian doctrines are there? Love is the most often hijacked emotion of the psyche. And, sadly, often so willingly!!

Back