coffee, tea or soda?

alexa said:
Well, I think it's easy to make it for you, Q. :)
Yeah, but expensive! I have to pay to cross the Amassador Bridge, Windsor Tunnel, or the Blue Water Bridge (answer customs questions, have my license plate and military ID checked), just to get one with my meal...ahhhh, but it is worth it :D

v/r

Q

Quahom1 said:
Yeah, but expensive! I have to pay to cross the Amassador Bridge, Windsor Tunnel, or the Blue Water Bridge (answer customs questions, have my license plate and military ID checked), just to get one with my meal...ahhhh, but it is worth it :D
Just let me know when you'll be around and I'll do a special for you. :)

alexa said:
Just let me know when you'll be around and I'll do a special for you. :)
Earl Grey, hot, steeped for 3 minutes, no sugar, no lemon, and no blasted cream, milk or half & half...:D :D :D

(jeez, I sounds like a burger king commercial)...

v/r

Q

alexa said:
Oh my, Geist ! I thought my dose of caffeine was high, but you beat me with your daily dose. :D
:) Do I get a preasant for that?
lunamoth said:
I've got my Earl Grey by my side right now, with a couple of leftover chocolate eggs to go with.
Whats really fun is when you get some chocolate fingers and bite the ends off and suck your tea through it for a few secounds then pop the finger in your mouth it instanly melts on your tounge mmm *Drools over key board*

Geist said:
:) Whats really fun is when you get some chocolate fingers and bite the ends off and suck your tea through it for a few secounds then pop the finger in your mouth it instanly melts on your tounge mmm *Drools over key board*

I'm off fingers since I saw bandit's last thread in the politics and society section.

:D
lunamoth

lunamoth said:
Those sound dangerous. Where can I get one??? :D

lunamoth

oh, they usuall have them in the dairy section, near the yoghurt and stuff, or by the milk. i think they're put out by hershey. :D

ISFP said:
oh, they usuall have them in the dairy section, near the yoghurt and stuff, or by the milk. i think they're put out by hershey. :D
I would drink one except the fact that it is probably almost all made from milk stops me..:(

Geist said:
I would drink one except the fact that it is probably almost all made from milk stops me..:(

oh... you're lactose intollerant? bummer.

have you tried chocalate silk milk? it's this really rich, yummy soy milk.

Oh, I saw them too and I do my best to ignore them when I need some milk. :D

Geist, do you have problems with lactose ?

[QUOTE = Geist] Do I get a preasant for that?[/QUOTE]As you wish. :)

ISFP said:
oh... you're lactose intollerant? bummer.

have you tried chocalate silk milk? it's this really rich, yummy soy milk.
Nah I just drink goats milk tastes nice mmm

alexa said:
Geist, do you have problems with lactose ?
Yeah when I drinks lots of cows milk I get bad cramps in my stomach for a few days and then vomit. And when I eat lots of wheat I get exima.

alexa said:
You mean you can drink milk in small quantity ?
yeah one droplet at a time ;)

I can eat foods with milk in it in small quantities but I still get the cramps for some reason.

I had a collegue who could't stand it at all since she was born. Her mother went with her to the hospital for years because she didn't understand why she refused to eat. She is vegetarian and still do not drink milk in her thirties.

At least you can have a droplet of it. :)

alexa said:
I had a collegue who could't stand it at all since she was born. Her mother went with her to the hospital for years because she didn't understand why she refused to eat. She is vegetarian and still do not drink milk in her thirties.

At least you can have a droplet of it. :)
That means s/he's a vegan aswell as vegiterian. I know someone who is aswell shes really cool

No sodas for me. Mostly fruit juice, tea (in leaves is better!) and hot chocolate. Or some coffee (black) to wake up for some morning exams. :p
___
Kal

Back