Believers Sealed on the Forhead?

I was sealed in the forehead. It was done in my sleep. It was the mark of the cross in my forehead, and two vertical marks on each side of my head. I discuss it in my book at Revelation146.com How you might be Chosen.

This was a precious gift to me from God Almighty Jesus, Yahshua.

Remember, the Koran in Sura 3 42-50 says to obey Yahshua,

Yahshua said John 14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Elder Robert M. Jackson, MCP
I believe the new seal is a crystal seal , its love at its source.

Salaam /Hi

I noticed that someone posted here Re: not standing praying in the Synagogues like the hypocrites do...ref from bible.

But unlike Christianity doesnt just pray in the Churches on Sundays, Wednesday, Prayer Nights, Youth Nights, Ladies Nights, Mens Nights etc etc....Muslims Worship God / Allah in the Mosque as a Community Umma on Friday our holy day / sabbath... but Islam Advocates Private worship of God / Allah

“There are seven whom Allah will shade with His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His… a man who gives in charity and conceals it to such an extent that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives; and a man who remembers Allah when he is alone, and his eyes fill up.”

“See to it your prayers are in your houses, for verily the best of a man’s prayers is in his house, except for the prescribed (obligatory) prayer (which should be performed in the masjid).”

As for 'The Hypocrites' referred to in yhe New Testament They were men/jews who were oppressing their own people, lying, cheating, hurting, killing, slandering but USED the PUBLIC place of being seen to pray as a - Oh look at me I am a good jew...

So Standing in Unity in prayer wasn't the A HYPOCRITE but it was the heart of the One who was standing that was a Hypocrite...

Hello/Peace.

I am curious to learn about the seal of the believers from Christians and Muslims.

A friend told me that the Christian prophecies mention that the believers the Christ will have a seal on their forhead. Is the seal going to be of a miraculous origin?

Being a Muslim myself, I know that God Almighty in the Qur'an says that the believers' faces and their forheads show their devotion to Him. I personally know that if a Muslim prays the way he/she should, a certain sign does form on their forheads (even non-islamic sources state this). I wonder about any other islamic sources who might help me find more about the seal of the believers in God.

What do Christians think of the way Muslims understand the sign of the believing? What do Muslims believe about Christian understanding in regards to the sign?

Do Jewish people have anything similar that they believe will distinguish/distinguishes believing Jews?

I personally believe all three religious groups have some kind of sign if they have belief in the Almighty, One and Only. I think that I've read in the Qur'an (maybe I am wrong people--Muslims, please correct if I mention something that is not correct, I will appreciate it since I am a new believer in Islam) that the children of Israel have a sign on their faces showing that they believe. Since Jesus Christ, pbuh, was the Messiah, a miracle to the mankind, perhaps the Christian sign of belief will show itself as a miracle. And Muslims are recongized by their submission and constant prayer of devoution, with face down in worship to the Almighty seals their forheads. This is just my thoughts :)
Peace.
I was went to Israel in 1976 and while I was there I visited the Waling Wall. I seen a young man there with a little black box strapped to his forehead so I asked him for the reason. He said that he was doing as God commanded. He said God told his people to keep law before their eyes and he said that in the little black box was a miniature version of the law. On his right hand was a black leather strap about an inch wide that wound around his middle finger and up his right arm. He said he was to bind himself in the law. I think it’s symbolic but to them it’s literal and I can handle that.

I.was at a.conference sharing a room...woke up in the morning with my roommate praying with his teffilen on... Gotta.remember Jews.chuckle about our ten commandments and wonder why we ignore the other 607...

That’s a good one but I think I can do you one better. The people of the Christian faith don’t even keep the laws of God. If they did then we wouldn’t have so many different Churches.

That’s a good one but I think I can do you one better. The people of the Christian faith don’t even keep the laws of God. If they did then we wouldn’t have so many different Churches.
You think 3000 denominations is too many?

I believe that stems from many people think they have the correct interpretation of scripture and others are wrong.

Hello/Peace.

I am curious to learn about the seal of the believers from Christians and Muslims.

A friend told me that the Christian prophecies mention that the believers the Christ will have a seal on their forhead. Is the seal going to be of a miraculous origin?

Being a Muslim myself, I know that God Almighty in the Qur'an says that the believers' faces and their forheads show their devotion to Him. I personally know that if a Muslim prays the way he/she should, a certain sign does form on their forheads (even non-islamic sources state this). I wonder about any other islamic sources who might help me find more about the seal of the believers in God.

What do Christians think of the way Muslims understand the sign of the believing? What do Muslims believe about Christian understanding in regards to the sign?

Do Jewish people have anything similar that they believe will distinguish/distinguishes believing Jews?

I personally believe all three religious groups have some kind of sign if they have belief in the Almighty, One and Only. I think that I've read in the Qur'an (maybe I am wrong people--Muslims, please correct if I mention something that is not correct, I will appreciate it since I am a new believer in Islam) that the children of Israel have a sign on their faces showing that they believe. Since Jesus Christ, pbuh, was the Messiah, a miracle to the mankind, perhaps the Christian sign of belief will show itself as a miracle. And Muslims are recongized by their submission and constant prayer of devoution, with face down in worship to the Almighty seals their forheads. This is just my thoughts :)
Peace.

Believers have a mark of prostation on their foreheads from prostating frequently on stone or hard mat surface in mosques but believers in the West, where there are soft carpets in the Mosque, don't tend to have this mark.

Near the last day, a beast (huge animal) will come out of the earth and will mark the foreheads of the Muslims with the stick of Moses (pbuh) which will brighten their faces and will mark the foreheads of the desbelievers with the ring of Solomon (as) which will darken their faces.

On day of Judgement, the way the Prophet Muhammad (saw) will recognise his ummah is by their brightened faces as those who performed wudhu on earth (The ablution before the prayers) will have shining faces on day of Judgement

The anti Christ (The dajjal) will have the Arabic letters KFR (kaf, fa, ra) written on his forehead that will be visible to all of the Muslims. KFR standing for KAAFIR.

Hello/Peace.

Peace.
Its been over a decade since the original post was made. I wonder what the status of their religious practice and belief is now!

Apologies for posting that last reply. lol. I'm not allowed to edit it, so forced to type another reply.

Staying true to the original question...

Unless the original questioner is active, we'll never truly know if they're still Muslim or not.

Allah controls the hearts of man.

To quote an integral part of the original question:

"Being a Muslim myself, I know that God Almighty in the Qur'an says that the believers' faces and their forheads show their devotion to Him. I personally know that if a Muslim prays the way he/she should, a certain sign does form on their forheads (even non-islamic sources state this). I wonder about any other islamic sources who might help me find moreabout the seal of the believers in God."

Going by my limited knowledge of Allah, considering the OP was a new believer at the time, I'm confident that she is a much stronger believer now.

Just to add to that. Here's my take.

Bottom line to this life... the one thing every one of us should try to do...

Serve Allah to the best of our ability.

And if you haven't yet recognised Him...

Then I pray that He guides you.

There's a bottom line to this life, and it's not what they would have you believe.

The deception of our time...

"There is no God"

That's what they would have us believe. It's being shoved down our throats as if it's a fact, but those whom Allah has endowed with knowledge know the reality.

Nabi (Prophet) Muhammad sallAllahu alayhi wasallam once said something to this effect...

"Min qala La ilaha illAllah. Moeghlisan. Dakhalal jannah."

Meaning...

"Whoever says La ilaha illAllah (there is no god, except for Allah), with sincerity, shall enter paradise."

Allah will allow a person into paradise, albeit one day, for having just an atoms worth of faith.

We need to strive to recognise Allah.

And of course, there's no other way to do that except in the way Allah's final Nabi (Prophet) Muhammad sallAllahu alayhi wasallam (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) taught us.

How they besmirch him.

Little do they realise that He is indeed a prophet. The final prophet.

It's the time dajjaal we're living. Don't expect it to be easy.

Strive to realise the truth, and always ask Allah for help.

If you truly desire guidance, InshaAllah (God willing), you shall receive it.

But is that what our hearts desire?

Self worship.

It's a core belief of true satanism.

Sadly, it's something many of us are guilty of.

"Do as thou wilt shall be all the law"

The level of deception is on a level we'll never truly comprehend.

We don't know when we'll die. And more importantly, we don't know how we'll die.

Allah doesn't bless just anyone with that atom of faith. And even then, settling for bare minimum shouldn't be an option.

Direct entry to paradise and total avoidance of hell fire. That's the goal.

Worshipping our desires won't get us there.

Worship Allah devoutly. Our hearts need to recognise Him. Our entire being needs to submit Him.

I pray the Allah guides us all to the straight path.

Aameen ya Rabbal aalimeen (Amen, oh Lord of the worlds).

Last edited:
Forgive all the typos. Kinda sucks that I'm not allowed to edit it.

Dispensational Christians would say the mark is literal, like a branding or something, but most of Christianity would disagree with this wooden, literalistic understanding of Revelation. Eschatology is not an area of dogmatic theology unless you're a Fundamentalist. There is a lot of room for interpretation. I would fall into the Historicist camp, this is one of the oldest forms of commentary on Revelation dating back to the 4th century, with the first complete commentary on Revelation was written. I would say the sealing found in Revelation 7 is outward and symbolic, the sign of the cross would be a good guess, but there is the internal sealing by God unto salvation. Ephesians 1:13 "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,"

[QUOTE="rjackson, post: 235710,

Remember, the Koran in Sura 3 42-50 says to obey Yahshua,

OTE]

The Quran commands obedience to all The Prophets (as).

@Shahin
Just letting you know the site problems are fixed now and the edit function is restored.

Continuing to add to this topic.

Specifically for Muslims as we frequently put our heads on the ground, most of the time when you see someone with a dark spot on their forehead it's actually an indication of diabetes. It's very rare to see someone with the spot on their head from frequent prostration. I sometimes get a red spot or a calus, but that's from accidentally rubbing my forehead on the carpet while praying rather than from a long commitment of significantly frequent prayers.

Welcome, RYHarun! I didn't know about the diabetes symptom, interesting.

Back