Please pray for me.

Hello dear kim,

I always remember your comforting, spiritual words in any posts of yours. I m praying for you dear, and for any one who is in distress and pain. May God remove all our worries, and turn our moments of conflict into moments of joy and "toghethrness" with Him

May God hold you protectively in the palms of His hands throughout all your life, dear.

I always see life as a trial to our faith as the Quran teaches us. Nothing of this world life should separate us from our and unique reason behind our creation, which is God's worship. Since, sister, the cause behind your divorce is God's satisfaction, be sure, dear, that God will compensate you with more and more pleaures that you have never dreamt of. The most important of whcih would be spiritual. And who knows? as a return to your sacrifice, God may change your husband to what you believe in, and gather you again as a husband and wife....who knows?

I am with you, honey......Be with God, and you will see Him with you....nothing can compensate our separation from Him, but with Him, everything is more than compensated.....We lose everything if we lose Him, but we gain everything, if we find Him....

My sincere prayers, dear Kim
DB

Wow what a touching inspirational experience this thread has been for me thank you very much.. to see how God can fix what we think is impossible to fix. Just awesome

I think I can say for certain, that prayers and meditation for Path of One and her beau...WORKED!

Theirs is a bountiful relationship, and I've seen it first hand.

Good job! (and may God continue to bless that union).

v/r

Q

I think I can say for certain, that prayers and meditation for Path of One and her beau...WORKED!

Theirs is a bountiful relationship, and I've seen it first hand.

Good job! (and may God continue to bless that union).
I have no doubt He will.

Q, you are not forgotten. A little prayer goes out everyday for you too. Just keep in mind that sometimes the answer we receive might not be the one we want, but it always works out for the best if we let Him do the driving. I know you know that, but sometimes we need reminding. :)

I have no doubt He will.

Q, you are not forgotten. A little prayer goes out everyday for you too. Just keep in mind that sometimes the answer we receive might not be the one we want, but it always works out for the best if we let Him do the driving. I know you know that, but sometimes we need reminding. :)
Thank you. I know I'm not forgotten. And I am doing well. So your little prayer obviously goes a long long way. Again, from my heart, thank you Juan.

v/r

Josh

Back