this is really GROSS!

I do not like blood or any thing like that and i was in the delivery room for both my grandsons. While everyone was marveling over the birth all I could think was how disgusting. I have had two children completely natural but I am so glad I could not see it. July 2nd of this years I saw my granddaughter born C-section and I swore as they pulled her out of my daughter all I thought of was the movie alien. Now I love this grandbabies with all my heart and soul, would take a bullet for them and I think they are the best looking children on the face of the earth, but watching the births is something else.

Another gross things is my cat's habit of bringing dead animals into the house, a bird, bat chipmunk and the last straw was a baby bunny. My cats is now grounded in the house. I have been told that he brings them home as gifts a way to show me that he loves me.

Anita

I have been told that he brings them home as gifts a way to show me that he loves me.

Anita

Hi amellcheney

Yes my cats used to bring me presents. When I lived in Cyprus I would wake up with dead lizzards in my bed and 2 happy cats looking very pleased with their pressies. Now that was really gross.

Earlier this week when I went down to the basement to do my laundry I noticed a pungent smell emanating from somewhere below me, a few flights down on my way to the laundry room. The smell intensified as I got closer. There, 1/3rd of the way up the first flight of steps, was a fresh spray of human vomit. To be honest it wasn't that bad. When I went down again to switch the loads the smell had climbed up another flight. Dragging with its white-knuckled fists it pulled higher through the thick humidity of the city in early august. I felt bathed in the stench of vomit and held my breath, again going up. When I retrieved my laundry I'd barely gone a flight before the rancid stink hit my nose. I held my breath until I reached the basement and turned the corner. I thought I was safe. But I was wrong. It had shuffled down the basement hallway too. Luckily the door to the laundry room sealed me from the odiforous menace. The final trip back up was the most painful of all. I wanted to retch. But I held my breath instead. Before I knew it I was back in the safety of my apartment, and I haven't gone down that raunchy back stairwell since.

Hopefully it's been cleaned up by now. My heart goes out to the poor custodian who found it. I'm going to have to use those steps again the next time I take the trash out, unless I want to walk around the building. I really only added the last line for dramatic effect.

Now Dauer, I'm totally confused...

I've got this communal earthy spiritual dude image of you...and this story seems to burst that bubble....

1. No concern with the poor sot who got sick on his way up or down?
(yes it may have been an alcohol induced stupor but yet still...none?)

2. Second trip couldn't include rubber gloves a bucket and mop?

Help a brother out...get me back on track...

wil,

1. No to be honest I actually didn't consider the vomiting guy at all, just the vomit. I did stop for a moment to think, like you, that s/he was probably drunk at the time but that's all. If I saw a fresh blood stain somewhere on the stairwell, or blood in the vomit, then I'd be very concerned. If there was a man lying on the stair, face in the vomit, then I'd be extremely concerned and get help. I may be overly emotional and empathetic at times, but I don't get teary-eyed over a pile of strange bile.

2. Loose trash drifting in the wind on the sidewalk? I got it. Vomit? Call an expert. :D I'm not ruled by my heart. It's only a close advisor.

Dauer

women with foul mouths are gross? lol.... Ok...

Women that are gross.... in WEIGHT and wear clothes three freakin sizes too small... And when bend over/down have their underwear showing... That's gross.... Women with fouls mouths is dirtay ;) You don't talk bad in the bed? lol.

That is when I knew I was getting old 17th. Young girls would bend over and their thongs would show and I desperately wanted to go and tuck them back in for them!!!! :eek::D

The other one I hate are short t shirts and hipster jeans, with a roll of fat hanging over the top of the jeans. Don't they look in the mirror before they leave home or do they really think it looks attractive?

women with foul mouths are gross? lol.... Ok...

Women that are gross.... in WEIGHT and wear clothes three freakin sizes too small... And when bend over/down have their underwear showing... That's gross.... Women with fouls mouths is dirtay ;) You don't talk bad in the bed? lol.

No using Fing every other word during casual conversation is gross.. I think its uncomfortable when guys do it. What? they cant think of anything more intelligent to say?

Language used in the bedroom is a whole different thing...

Everyone keeps talking about fat women.. what about anorexic women with bones sticking out everywhere.. that say "omg Im so fat" ??

The other one I hate are short t shirts and hipster jeans, with a roll of fat hanging over the top of the jeans. Don't they look in the mirror before they leave home or do they really think it looks attractive?

lol, you just described my sister. About 1/3 of her bodyweight is excess and since she got her belly button peirced she insists in wearing things that let everybody know it. If I was not such a thick skinned un-embarrasable person I would never be seen in public with her. It is seriously gross and when with her I see guys look at her with disgust. I have tactfully told her but its like water off a ducks back. She just dont care what anyone thinks.. she like it and thats it.

Oh dear Tao, maybe you need to cut out the tact and say "do you know people look at you with disgust", not nice but maybe necessary. There is a fine line between not caring what people think and just making a bloody fool of yourself.

I remember 20 years ago my brother wouldn't walk with me in the street, when I asked why he said "blokes oggle you and they don't know I am your brother, it's embarrassing". Bless him but he did have a point.

Guy I saw on the beach last Saturday: potbelly, wearing a men's thong/Speedo, a bit of "that" oozing out, on the other side of 60...

Can you say "lost my appetite"? I knew you could. :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

As a kid my habit was to pick my nose when in bed and I'd drag my finger across the wall.... My sisters... They, they loved it.... heh... Oh and it went on from there and evolved to being picked and put under tables.... lol.

The most "gross" thing I do now... (well to others, I don't see it as gross) Is kiss my dogs :D!

Back