this is really GROSS!

B

Bandit

ok. this should get your mind off of religion for a bit unless gross things are part of your religion.:)

what are some of the gross things you have seen. what are the most grotesque things for you?

one of them for me is when i see someone gold digging for a sticky booger when sitting at a traffic light. i dont just mean a little nose scratch but really digging with pinky & pointer finger while driving down the road. & it is really gross if it gets flicked out the window or smeared on something.
then i could vomit if i see the booger get eaten:eek: or mucus blown into a hankee & they put it back into their pocket & use it again later or smeared on someones sleeve. that is really gross. Yukko!

i remember one time we were going into prayer service at church & the prayer leader asked for everyone to raise their hands & worship just before prayer. My cousin Jinna, put here hand up & her pinky went right up my nostril. that was really gross & we laughed hysterically with our face in our hands for the rest of the service & have laughed about that for years.

i hope this will put things into perspective because we are all human & have all done gross things & it will be interesting to see what others consider gross & not so gross & hopefully not be too uptight about it.

it can be gross gross or a funny gross situation...whatever.

I used to work at a hospital when I was younger, as an aide. One time, a patient died, and I was told to take them to the morgue. When I was pulling the body onto the shelf, the arm jerked as a result of residual electricity in the nervous system. Grossed me out and scared me all at once.

Of course, any time you work at a hospital you have to see really gross stuff.

--Would a rose, by any other...?

namesdontmatter said:
I used to work at a hospital when I was younger, as an aide. One time, a patient died, and I was told to take them to the morgue. When I was pulling the body onto the shelf, the arm jerked as a result of residual electricity in the nervous system. Grossed me out and scared me all at once.

Of course, any time you work at a hospital you have to see really gross stuff.

--Would a rose, by any other...?

i am glad to see at least one person around here who is down to earth & not too proud.
i think seeing a dead person jerk would gross me out & scare me all at once too.
i remember being in emergency for 13 hours after my motorcyle wreck, i did see a lot of gross stuff..
Gross Out:)

Dear Bandit, Glen, one of the nicest guys you'll meet on the forums:

Dog poop, yes dog poop causes me to gag when I have to scoop it. It's worse then buggers and snot. I love my black lab and my golden retriever, but why is it my job to always have to scoop it? We are moving to a big house on the Truckee River near Reno in two days and hopefully the poop will freeze when I have the scooping duties this winter. take care, tommy

Last edited:
Once you've changed diapers, cleaned puke outta your shirt, been peed on and pooped on...gross gets further away.

It is all tolerance...the first corpse jerk may make you jump outta your skin, but after a while you can't wait for the next newbie to get his.

then of course when you have friends who gross people out for a living (you may call them side show freaks...) do you remember the water balloon game you played as a kid...fill the balloon up, toss it back and forth backing up till someone misses? Imagine teams...one starts eating a hamburger chews it up till it is a mush and then spits it into the air for his partner to catch, chew step back and spit back, they continue the game chewing and backing up and spitting till it is nothing more than a lugie (sp?) going back and forth....

Once your tolerance builds up to seeing that.... you start to play.

namaste,

tommy said:

Dog poop, yes dog poop causes me to gag when I have to scoop it. It's worse then buggers and snot. I love my black lab and my golden retriever, but why is it my job to always have to scoop it? We are moving to a big house on the Truckee River near Reno in two days and hopefully the poop will freeze when I have the scooping duties this winter. take care, tommy

dog poop is a definate fact of life. i hate it when i step in a pile in the back yard or have to scrape it off my shoes at the 4-H fair. it seems like it takes hours to get off my shoe- scraping the bottom off on the grass & curbs.
what is funny is i do the same thing in the coral for my dogs & wait for it to freeze & it makes the clean up a bit easier & more tolerable.
i remember shoveling horse & cow manure one weekend when i stayed over at a friends house on the farm- it was almost freezing & i think that is why they had us do it that weekend.

glad to see you are still hanging in there Tommy!:)

wil said:
Once you've changed diapers, cleaned puke outta your shirt, been peed on and pooped on...gross gets further away.

It is all tolerance...the first corpse jerk may make you jump outta your skin, but after a while you can't wait for the next newbie to get his.

then of course when you have friends who gross people out for a living (you may call them side show freaks...) do you remember the water balloon game you played as a kid...fill the balloon up, toss it back and forth backing up till someone misses? Imagine teams...one starts eating a hamburger chews it up till it is a mush and then spits it into the air for his partner to catch, chew step back and spit back, they continue the game chewing and backing up and spitting till it is nothing more than a lugie (sp?) going back and forth....

Once your tolerance builds up to seeing that.... you start to play.

namaste,

eewww. tossing chewed up hamburgers would be really gross -especially catching them in your mouth. :D more gross than a regular food fight. i think that would make me throw up for sure. i cant even eat my own food after i chew it & spit it out. YUK!

baby diapers & baby spit are in my top 10 for gross as well & a fact of life. the first 3 years it seems like it will never end.

i remember years ago when the moms had to kneel in front & rinse the cloth diapers out in the toilet before they could send them through the washing machine. (that was gross) i guess disposable, leak proof diapers was a good invention after all.

man, you guys are gross.:)

Posable thumbs and the eyelid bending things always send shivers down my spine. It kreeps the crud out of me!! I hate it when people do those things!!

*shiver, shiver*

PJ

tommy said:

Then youl use a golf club??? :p

Tao_Equus said:
Then youl use a golf club??? :p

yep. or a hockey stick. it is faster than scooping.

Paul James said:
Posable thumbs and the eyelid bending things always send shivers down my spine. It kreeps the crud out of me!! I hate it when people do those things!!

*shiver, shiver*

PJ

that does it to me too. cross eyes & even when i see someone doing the 'splits' & other contortions.

it all just takes time and repetition to get used to..

-slipping spaghetti down your nose coughing it out your mouth and 'flossing'...

-holding a mouthful of milk and shooting it out a tearduct...

-piercing body parts andd hanging from meathooks...

all this stuff used to be deemed cultish, satanic even...now just good fun.

wil said:

lmao Wil, remind me to never let you oraganise a 'fun' day for me:p:p:p

Opening up the bathroom door.. turning the light on and a huge cockroach running across the floor.

Even worse. Sitting on the toilet feeling something on your leg... and see the cockroach sitting there staring at you.

Faithfulservant said:
Opening up the bathroom door.. turning the light on and a huge cockroach running across the floor.

Even worse. Sitting on the toilet feeling something on your leg... and see the cockroach sitting there staring at you.

Cockroach, mouse or rat skittering across your kitchen counter just after you've moved into the house/apartment (happened to me in the first apartment I moved into by myself. Got a beautiful black tomcat from the Humane Society soon after, and he turned out to be a rather good mouser [as several of my former neighbors attested to].) Lost the apartment about a year and a half later (evicted for abandonment of property) but my former landlord is in trouble with the Health Department because of the conditions is some of their properties (and the landlord is the Housing Authority. :rolleyes: )

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

What really grosses me out more than anything is'nt very PC to say but since I'm not very PC anyway here goes. Its watching really fat people eating, especially if its a doughnut or a fatty meat pie or something. It literaly makes me want to vomit to watch. If you'v ever seen Monty Pythons 'The Meaning of Life', you'l know where I'm coming from. A wafer thin mint anybody??

Regards

TE

Faithfulservant said:

the ladies always find bugs & mice gross. i dont know why:D

my uncle in Texas had cockroaches so bad, the little tiny ones.. when you would open the fridge door, they would fall from the cracks out of nowhere into the food. that was pretty bad.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine said:
Cockroach, mouse or rat skittering across your kitchen counter just after you've moved into the house/apartment (happened to me in the first apartment I moved into by myself. Got a beautiful black tomcat from the Humane Society soon after, and he turned out to be a rather good mouser [as several of my former neighbors attested to].) Lost the apartment about a year and a half later (evicted for abandonment of property) but my former landlord is in trouble with the Health Department because of the conditions is some of their properties (and the landlord is the Housing Authority. :rolleyes: )

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

actually bugs & mice dont gross me out but when i see one on the counter & know that is unhealthy, it is gross. mice pills gross me out. even more gross when a big palmetto bug lands on your leg & you try to squish the steel shell & all this green juice comes oozing out. & it is gross when i see mouse in a mouse trap staring at me. so kitty helps out a lot there.
but why do the cats love to bring their prey to you & leave it for you to see?
kitty pride?

Tao_Equus said:
What really grosses me out more than anything is'nt very PC to say but since I'm not very PC anyway here goes. Its watching really fat people eating, especially if its a doughnut or a fatty meat pie or something. It literaly makes me want to vomit to watch. If you'v ever seen Monty Pythons 'The Meaning of Life', you'l know where I'm coming from. A wafer thin mint anybody??

Regards

TE

LOL! Same here;)

wil said:

flossing. no way!
i hate that when you choke on milk or pepsie & it comes out your nose. it burns & is even more gross when i see it happen to someone & it does happen, naturally.

ok ok. i have a good one. this is really gross.

if you lived somewhere & you were forced to make a choice, which of these two would you choose?
no one needs to answer, just something to think about.

A. someone sticking their tongue up your nose
B. you sticking your tongue up someone elses nose

Tao_Equus said:

Regards

TE

that is just because they eat too much at once. have you ever seen PUNKED? they did that same exact thing in a restaurant to gross out one of the stars on purpose. it was exactly like monty python.
this big guy just kept eating & eating & ended up choking & spitting. it was a pretty good Punked.

that is nothing for a chick! at least you are sitting down, but try standing up while taking a leak and one flies right on your freaking head! oh man, the humanity! you end up peeing all over yourself and the bathroom. that is not cool.

The smell of death is one thing I can never become acustomed to.... I guess that can be classed as gross... Apart from that, I saw a monkey hit a woman with crap once... Oh and an online movie where this Japanese girl... (always the Japanese..... *shakes his head and sighs*) Was sick in a bowl then ate it.

Back