The Apocalypse Comming Soon?

Y'all are teaching yourselves a new language...and with such comes new understanding...

v/r

Q

Originally Posted by mee
The Emphatic Diaglott reads: "God’s royal majesty is among you

This version of the Christian Greek Scriptures was prepared by the English-born Bible translator Benjamin Wilson, of Geneva, Illinois. It was completed in 1864. It used the Greek text of J. J. Griesbach, with a literal interlinear English translation and Wilson’s own version to the right using his special signs of emphasis
that same form of the word is used in Matt 23, "inside" though royalty can be used for kingdom, depending on context I suppose.. There is a different greek word used for "midst/among"

Luke 17:21 nor shall they say, Lo, here; or lo, there; for lo, the reign[#932] of God is within you. basileia <932> tou <3588> {KINGDOM} ' entoV <1787> {IN THE MIDST}

Matthew 23:26 `Blind Pharisee! cleanse first the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside of them also may become clean. [size=+2] entoV <1787> {INSIDE}[/size]

http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html

entos en-tos' from 1722; inside (adverb or noun):--within.

932 basileia bas-il-i'-ah from 935; properly, royalty, i.e. (abstractly) rule, or (concretely) a realm (literally or figuratively):--kingdom, + reign.

3319 mesos mes'-os from 3326; middle (as an adjective or (neuter) noun):--among, X before them, between, + forth, mid(-day, -night), midst, way.
Quahom1 said:
Y'all are teaching yourselves a new language...and with such comes new understanding...

v/r

Q
Hi Q. I don't really know how to take that LOL. I understand it quite well I believe.
Btw, What is your take on the Court in Reve 11 being cast out outside?

[size=+2]Mark 15:38 and the veil of the sanctuary [#3485 naos] was rent in two, from top to bottom

aule (Strong's 833) occurs 12 times in 12 verses:[only used once in revelation and mainly for the Court/Palace of the High Priests in NT]

[size=+2]
Revelation 11:1 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod, saying, "Arise ye! and measure the sanctuary[#3485]"naos"] of God, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 "But the court [#833]which is without the sanctuary, cast out outside!, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the city the holy underfoot [for] forty-two months
.[/size][/size]

mee said:
its about heeding warnings of a future Armaggeddon (Gods war) thats why there is no date ,thats why Jesus left us signs to indicate where we are in the stream of time
Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. For just as the days of Noah were, so the PRESENCE of the Son of man will be. For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. MATTHEW 24;36-39 there is nothing wrong with getting on with our lifes as you say ,but it is the taking no note of the warnings that is wrong .was not Noah a preacher of rightousness warning people about a future time , and telling them where the place of safety was

(Luke 17:27) they were eating, they were drinking, men were marrying, women were being given in marriage, until that day when Noah entered into the ark, and the flood arrived and destroyed them all.

(Hebrews 11:7) By faith Noah, after being given divine warning of things not yet beheld, showed godly fear and constructed an ark for the saving of his household; and through this [faith] he condemned the world, and he became an heir of the righteousness that is according to faith.

(1 Peter 3:20) who had once been disobedient when the patience of God was waiting in Noah’s days, while the ark was being constructed, in which a few people, that is, eight souls, were carried safely through the water.

(2 Peter 2:5) and he did not hold back from punishing an ancient world, but kept Noah, a preacher of righteousness, safe with seven others when he brought a deluge upon a world of ungodly people;
so as the bible tells us it will be the same ,.....and it is..... people take no note of jesus signs regarding his kingly presence

Ignoring Jesus' commands is also a violation of God's word. He said specifcally. "Do not worry". And all you do is worry. So, in short you sin.

ouch! :eek: ;)

v/r

Q

InChristAlways said:
that same form of the word is used in Matt 23, "inside" though royalty can be used for kingdom, depending on context I suppose.. There is a different greek word used for "midst/among"

Luke 17:21 nor shall they say, Lo, here; or lo, there; for lo, the reign[#932] of God is within you.[size=+2] basileia <932> tou <3588> {KINGDOM} [/size]' [size=+2]entoV <1787> {IN THE MIDST} [/size]

Matthew 23:26 `Blind Pharisee! cleanse first the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside of them also may become clean. [size=+2]entoV <1787> {INSIDE}[/size]

http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html

1787 entos en-tos' from 1722; inside (adverb or noun):--within.

932 basileia bas-il-i'-ah from 935; properly, royalty, i.e. (abstractly) rule, or (concretely) a realm (literally or figuratively):--kingdom, + reign.

3319 mesos mes'-os from 3326; middle (as an adjective or (neuter) noun):--among, X before them, between, + forth, mid(-day, -night), midst, way.

The context shows that Jesus addressed those words to his enemies, the Pharisees. It could hardly be said to them that they were undergoing a fine "experience of the heart," "something personal and spiritual." Indeed, they directly rejected God’s kingdom and its king Jesus Christ, saying, "We have no king but Caesar."—John 19:15.​

While the kingdom of God was certainly not within them, it could be said to be among them or in their midst. Why? Because the appointed King of the Kingdom was present there. Correctly, then, modern translations of the Bible render this passage: "The kingdom of God is in your midst," or "is among you."—NW, New English Bible, Jerusalem Bible

A footnote to Luke 17:21 in the New International Version shows that Jesus’ words could be rendered: "The kingdom of God is among you." Other Bible translations read: "The kingdom of God is among you" or "is in the midst of you." (The New English Bible; The Jerusalem Bible; Revised Standard Version) According to the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures, Jesus said: "The kingdom of God is in your midst." Jesus did not mean that the Kingdom was in the hearts of the proud Pharisees whom he was addressing. Rather, as the long-awaited Messiah and King-Designate, Jesus was in their very midst. But some time would pass before God’s Kingdom would come

Originally Posted by mee
its about heeding warnings of a future Armaggeddon (Gods war) thats why there is no date ,thats why Jesus left us signs to indicate where we are in the stream of time
Ignoring Jesus' commands is also a violation of God's word. He said specifcally. "Do not worry". And all you do is worry. So, in short you sin.

Hi mee. I thought Jesus was just telling the jews that, since they were the ones the wrath was to fall on?
Daniel 12 shows it is on Daniel's people, revelation shows it is only the elect of the 12 tribes of Israel who are saved. So where the heck are we in it?

Doesn't a temple have to be built first? That is why I am not worried. :p

Luke 21:23 Alas! for the women with child, and for them who are giving suck, in those days; for there will be great distress upon the land, and wrath against this people.

Daniel 12:1 And, at that time, will Michael, the great ruler who standeth for the sons of thy people, make a stand, and there will be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a Nation, up to that time,--and, at that time, shall thy people, be delivered, every one found written in the hook;

Reve 7:4
And I heard the number of the sealed,--a hundred and forty-four thousand,--sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel:--

InChristAlways said:

Hi Q. I don't really know how to take that LOL. I understand it quite well I believe.
Btw, What is your take on the Court in Reve 11 being cast out outside?

[size=+2]Mark 15:38 and the veil of the sanctuary [#3485 naos] was rent in two, from top to bottom

aule (Strong's 833) occurs 12 times in 12 verses:[only used once in revelation and mainly for the Court/Palace of the High Priests in NT]

[size=+2]
Revelation 11:1 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod, saying, "Arise ye! and measure the sanctuary[#3485]"naos"] of God, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 "But the court [#833]which is without the sanctuary, cast out outside!, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the city the holy underfoot [for] forty-two months
.[/size][/size]

And man will subjugate man with lame law, without concern for religious belief, nor personal rights. In short man will be considered guilty by the courts, rather than being presumed innocent upon entering that court...a corrupt court.and a godless judge.

Democratic or Federal Republic Law under democratic principles, will be thrown out the window.

Court becomes a Kangaroo court. When the seven Noahidic laws are violated hell comes to earth.

In other words, when the courts of the world ignore the basic laws of man, as given by God...game over.

v/r

Q

Quahom1 said:

v/r

Q
:D but i am not worried, i am in eager expectation

Hi mee. I thought Jesus was just telling the jews that, since they were the ones the wrath was to fall on?
Daniel 12 shows it is on Daniel's people, revelation shows it is only the elect of the 12 tribes of Israel who are saved. So where the heck are we in it?

Luke 21:23 Alas! for the women with child, and for them who are giving suck, in those days; for there will be great distress upon the land, and wrath against this people.

Daniel 12:1 And, at that time, will Michael, the great ruler who standeth for the sons of thy people, make a stand, and there will be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a Nation, up to that time,--and, at that time, shall thy people, be delivered, every one found written in the hook;

Reve 7:4
And I heard the number of the sealed,--a hundred and forty-four thousand,--sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel:-
Court becomes a Kangaroo court. When the seven Noahidic laws are violated hell comes to earth.

In other words, when the courts of the world ignore the basic laws of man, as given by God...game over.

v/r
Like the "kangaroo court" Jesus was tried in? :p I thought this may be the corrupt OC murderous jewish rulers being cast out [the ones cursed in Malachi]
Malachi 2:1 Now, therefore, for you, is this charge, O ye priests:-- 2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory to my Name, saith Yahweh of hosts, then will I send among you the curse, and will curse your blessings,--and indeed I have cursed them, because ye are not at all laying it to heart. .
but it could represent the apostate world as a whole, but not really sure yet. Afterall, Jesus did promise the High Priest a front row seat at His coming.:eek:

[size=+2]aule (Strong's 833) occurs 12 times in 12 verses:[only used once in revelation and mainly for the Court/Palace of the High Priests in NT]
[size=+2]
[/size][/size] Matthew 26:3 Then were gathered together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, to the court [#833]of the chief priest who was called Caiaphas;
[size=+2][size=+2]
Revelation 11:1 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod, saying, "Arise ye! and measure the sanctuary[#3485]"naos"] of God, the altar, and those who worship therein. 2 "But the court [#833]which is without the sanctuary, cast out outside!, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the city the holy underfoot [for] forty-two months
.[/size][/size]

It will come when it comes. In the mean time live on, and do well.

InChristAlways said:

And we all know that it happened just as Jesus said it would. but are we ready for the major fullfillment in our time? ,
Jehovah’s great spiritual temple is already being built

After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: "Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb. ....revelation7;9-10 and these ones are in the coart yard

InChristAlways said:
Thanks Q and peace and love to you also.

Btw. Did you happen to see my post on the Judaism forum concerning Isaiah 28/61? In my view, Isaiah 28 almost appears to be the whole NT in one Chapter, and like Malachi, it appears to be against the corrupt muderous OC jewish rulers/priests.:confused:
Steve

http://www.comparative-religion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38

No, but I will. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

v/r

Q

mee said:
And we all know that it happened just as Jesus said it would. but are we ready for the major fullfillment in our time? ,
Jehovah’s great spiritual temple is already being built

After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: "Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb. ....revelation7;9-10 and these ones are in the coart yard

It isn't even close to our time. Unless the temple is built within the next few years, there is no end, in our time Mee. Now, if the temple is built, then guess what? You win the prize and we all have egg on our face.

Yes, God can do miracles. but at who's behest? JWs?, Pentacostals?, Catholics?, Jews?,

Build it faster...is that what you (and your faith is demanding)?. It will come when it comes, not before. And certainly not at the behest of any one religious group. I don't care how pius they think they are.

Or how about, supernatural construction of the temple?

You know what the problem is with JWs? Talking with them is like talking with a parrot. That hurts, doesn't it Mee? But then so does reading the garbage you present to the rest of us in the way of JW diatribe, and the way you attempt to subtrefuge the rest of the Christian forum...it is not appreciated...

...instead of simply talking, and expressing PERSONAL views, to the rest of us curious people.

You have not cornered the market on God, nor Christ, nor faith,

You have cornered the market on fear, and the end of life, and death. That is absolutely for certain.

You Make People Afraid. And that is wrong. Fear God, fear the end, none will survive but the chosen few. Y'all will or may live on a perfect planet, while the chosen few act as counsil to God in heaven.

Please, like God needs the counsil of man, to run His Kingdom...

Here is what is going to happen. We both die. and Lo and behold we will meet eachother in heaven. You will look at me with incredulous thoughts, and I will simply look at you with joy.

That is the difference between you and me. Yours is a judgmental faith. Mine is a faith, and a hope, and a love.

Make no mistake my friend. I will see YOU in heaven. ;)

I might even make it there before you. (what is your preference...golf, fishing, skiing...), I'm sure we'll be accomodated.

It has been the end of times since the beginning of times...

v/r

Q

Anointed Christians—A Spiritual Temple. Anointed Christians on earth are likened to a number of things, including a temple. This comparison is fitting because God’s spirit dwells within the congregation of anointed ones. Paul wrote to the Christians in Ephesus "in union with Christ Jesus," those who are "sealed with the promised holy spirit," saying: "You have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone. In union with him the whole building, being harmoniously joined together, is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah. In union with him you, too, are being built up together into a place for God to inhabit by spirit
and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone. 21 In union with him the whole building, being harmoniously joined together, is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah. 22 In union with him YOU, too, are being built up together into a place for God to inhabit by spirit ephesians 2;20-22

Dor said:
I think its the latest, slam america, slam bush or slam christianity post/site that some seem to get off on so much:(

I'm kinda skeptical about it, but that connecton between what the Bible says about the end times and Bush/America fits pretty well...

Pico said:
I'm kinda skeptical about it, but that connecton between what the Bible says about the end times and Bush/America fits pretty well...

propaganda. look at the pictures...they are all fake. there is hogwash all over the web like that.

Dan. 2:44: The God of heaven has set up a kingdom . . . It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite.
And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come. matthew 24;14 the end of manmade goverments and rulerships not the end of the planet .good news indeed:)
(Mark 13:10) Also, in all the nations the good news has to be preached first.................. it seems that if Jehovah God does not step into the affairs of man ,man will ruin the earth , but no worries, God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth. revelation 11;18 its all happening, do we recognize the signs?

Back