Knowledge of Good and Evil

.. but I do read about a voice in the clouds that spoke in the presence of Jesus before a couple of witnesses. Whose voice was it that said, "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; listen to him."?
Why the voice in the clouds had to speak? Some 84 generations have passed since Jesus (average 25 years), there is a lot of unbelief even among those who were Christians. Don't you think, the voice in the clouds need to speak again?

Why the voice in the clouds had to speak? Some 84 generations have passed since Jesus (average 25 years), there is a lot of unbelief even among those who were Christians. Don't you think, the voice in the clouds need to speak again?
Kindest regards, Aupmanyav

Cyberpi is long gone, this is an old thread of mine that I brought back for some personal research. I cannot speak for Cyberpi, as I don't fully comprehend his point of view. It is unlikely you will get a response, Cyberpi hasn't been here in many years.

It seems to me that this distinction is offered as the fall, therefor being without it seems to be the point rather than going deeper into it.

Back