Daily Wisdom Saying

"I would say that the thrust of my life has been initially about getting free, and then realizing that my freedom is not independent of everybody else. Then I am arriving at that circle where one works on oneself as a gift to other people so that one doesn't create more suffering. I help people as a work on myself and I work on myself to help people."

~Ram Dass

"We are a collective consciousness, expressing ourselves, our dreams and our fears. Together we have the opportunity to step into a new world of our choosing. In a process akin to cell division, our energy spectrum is polarizing at a great extent. The season of change is now upon us, what frequency will our being attune to? It is time to dream and hold vision like we have never done so before. It is the time to rise above our fears and conquer our demons through unconditional love and compassion. Embrace the guiding light of our soul and find our love source. Then we can do nothing but unleash it upon the world. Express our love.. By attuning to love we unify and polarize into the higher density frequencies of great love. Yes love is the lesson we have been asked to learn, and its graduation time now.. Wisdom will follow in the new world, where we will find teachers and understanding through experience in absolute abundance. The old world will die to us, and we as one will die to the old world. This is the sacrifice, the letting go of what was and embracing what IS. All efforts are being made now to ensnare us into conflict, hate, guilt and fear. To tune us into to the other world, a world of nightmares, limitation and spiritual slavery. The poison arrows are aiming right at our blinding hearts, our most precious treasure, a treasure that is to be guarded, and that guardian is the mind of our higher consciousness. The pure sword of Michael and the shield of KNOWING. Believe in who you are, and know that you are not alone. For we are with you! We are the Ashim, the Cherubim, the Beni Elohim, the Elohim, the Melekim, the Seraphim, the Chashmalim, the Aralim, the Auphanim, the Chayoth ha Qadesh, and together we are as one with you, together the unstoppable creative spirit of All that Is! So Co-Creator, I salute and honor you as both a brother, as a sister. A whole being, expression of self. Welcome to your new world."

- MIND your MIND ~ by Adeon

The Prophecy of the Hopi Elders

Here is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift,
that there are those who will be afraid,
who will try to hold on to the shore,
they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly.
Know that the river has its destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore,
push off into the middle of the river,
and keep our heads above water.
And I say see who is there with you and celebrate.
At this time in history we are to take nothing personally,
least of all ourselves, for the moment we do,
our spiritual growth and journey come to a halt.
The time of the lone wolf is over.
Gather yourselves.
Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.
All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
For we are the ones we have been waiting for.

(source here)

"Teach thy tongue to say I do not know and thou shalt progress." --Maimonides

(I have probably posted this one before ;), but I like it a lot. Hope I spelled the name right, 'cause I am posting from memory.)

InPeace,
InLove

There are souls, he thought, whose umbilicus has never been cut. They never got weaned from the universe. They do not understand death as an enemy; they look forward to rotting and turning into humus.
--Ursula K. LeGuin, The Dispossessed (chapter 6)

"The reason why we suffer is that we are trying to have a different experience than the one that is happening to us right now. We are not allowing for the current feeling, thought, or experience to be happening in our body and resist it immensely. By not giving it "space" or permission to be here now, we are denying that the Divine exists within everything. By internally fighting with our current experience, and trying, wishing, hoping or praying that it will change, we are not honoring the Universe as our most powerful teacher. The ironic thing is that the very moment you start allowing yourself to FEEL the apparently negative feeling and or experience exactly as it is showing up in your body right now, you stop resisting it and thus the suffering ends instantly."

--Jafree Ozwald

"I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time."

--Friedrich Nietzsche

I cannot believe a "father" who want's to be shamed by his namesake. ever.

Why limit God?

My sons' accomplishments are my praise, the their sons and daughters' accomplishments are my crown...

Neitzsche never saw the big picture...he only saw himself.

I cannot believe a "father" who want's to be shamed by his namesake. ever.

Wah. Ego.

quahom1 said:
Why limit God?

Exactly. Why limit God by making him have an ego problem--wanting praise all the time?

quahom1 said:
]My sons' accomplishments are my praise, the their sons and daughters' accomplishments are my crown...

Okay. And good for you.

Neitzsche never saw the big picture...he only saw himself.

I'm not a superbig Nietzsche fan, but I do like the quote. You may be right about Nietzsche. Of course he's not the only one who never sees the big picture. The Earth is filled with asses like that.

alanwattstwo.jpg

"I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time."

--Friedrich Nietzsche

If you know the perfect love God is, you would know and desire to praise Him with your whole being.

Not that i successfully do, but i beleive i have grown in and recieved a little enlightenment of God and His Love, and i wish i could desire nothing more than to continually live in it.
Such Love as God's love, can never be praised enough.

Back