Daily Wisdom Saying

Peace--

I think this would be the best course to take. I am just sorry that there was so much talking that the real wisdom got buried.

I am interested in your wisdom--everyone has wisdom (at least that is what I hope).

Just--here was the deal--no one had posted much on this thread for a while (I am certain it was not because of lack of wisdom). And so I gingerly started trying to do something there.

I respect your wisdom, but, and I mean this respectfully--everyone has some wisdom--

I had an icredible experience on another thread, and since no one was tending this one, I guess I thought it was my own. I apologize for that.

I did not even know you were around. I was trying to give tribute to someone who I thought held some wisdom. You had no way of knowing that....my bad.

I still know lots of good sayings--may I still post?

Truce?

I am not wise.

InPeace,
InLove

Hi, Peace--

Hey nrp--I read back over our conversation, and I just want to apologize again. I guess I got frustrated. I do that sometimes, and I really need to work on it. Sorry, too about the "me and my Savior" comment--made no sense at all, did it? :eek:

Anyway, you are doing just fine. I don't know why I got upset--I really don't. LOL--this thread doesn't belong to anyone (me included). I am sure that Vajradhara meant it to be for everyone.

I gotta go out-of-town for a couple of days, so I won't be posting anywhere--just wanted you to know that so you don't think I just got mad and left:) .

So, thanks for being so cool :cool: about everything, and please do continue to impart some wisdom, okay? You really do have some good things to say.

InPeace,
InLove

JJM said:
Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ~John Paul II
That was said in jest...stupidity is purely a human foible.

v/r

Q

Margaret Thatcher:

Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by traffic from both sides.

:)

Edward R. Murrow:

People say conversation is a lost art; how often I have wished it were.

How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics
so important a biological phenomenon as first love?

-Albert Einstein

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Don't have anything wise to say at the moment, my first post here...but just wanted to thank you all for such a lovely thread...well I can say one thing...somewhere back there someone mentioned Mr. Harrison (of the Beatles) and "I look at the floor and see it needs sweeping"...makes me think of "whose fan is in his hand and will throughly purge his floor"...Matt 3:12.

Hope to see you all again later.

InLove said:
"Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." --Antoine de Saint-Exupery
La meme autour du "La voile de nuit". Aussi le Petit Prince, n'est pas? Canadian farmers would tell us the stories when we were kids in the corn fields of Lemington, round the camp fires...

But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder.

-James 2:18-9

"Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them." --Ralph Waldo Emerson?

"Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get." --Mark Twain

Quahom1 said:
La meme autour du "La voile de nuit". Aussi le Petit Prince, n'est pas? Canadian farmers would tell us the stories when we were kids in the corn fields of Lemington, round the camp fires...
Yes--"Night Flight" and "The Little Prince", indeed:cool: .

Here's another:
"Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them." (from The Little Prince)

InPeace,
InLove

Back