Your beliefs: what are they REALLY?

I'm not a big fan of the Belief-o-matic. I know it's for fun, but several of the questions I want to say "none of the above."

My beliefs are:
People have souls.
People incarnate on earth until they figure out certain things.
They move on to other places to figure out other things when they are done on earth.

I'm not a big fan of the Belief-o-matic. I know it's for fun, but several of the questions I want to say "none of the above."
hard to create one of these things...I don't think they did too bad.

My beliefs are:
People have souls.
People incarnate on earth until they figure out certain things.
They move on to other places to figure out other things when they are done on earth.
tis along the lines of mine...

I some interesting books along the line along those lines...

BARNES & NOBLE | Sacred Contracts: Awakening Your Divine Potential by Caroline Myss | Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobook

Amazon.com: The Operator's Manual for Planet Earth: An Adventure for the Soul (9780786882700): D. Trinidad Hunt: Books

Hmmm, brownies! :p

seattlegal-albums-misc-picture1332-saltytwist1.jpg

{shameless thread bump}

Link from opening post:

http://www.beliefnet.com/Entertainment/Quizzes/BeliefOMatic.aspx

Thanks, it has been rough, but I am on insulin no more (yeah). While the diabetes damage is done (only the first neurological and dematalogical symptoms), the new bp and cholestral (sp?) readings make me look like my Rugby days (though my physique does not).

Your friend.

Rational but on the basis of the concept of probability.
Ben

What up Ben? Didn't like the results?

Snoopy....I ended up 100% UU yet again. I guess I should check them out again? Have you?

I've attended the quaker meetings.....and REALLY like them.

My Buddhist tendencies seem to have decreased....interesting....and yes Scientology is still up there... I think when Hubbard decided to formulate a religion he insured that 50% or more of every religion was included so anyone who looked into it could find something to agree with....

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%) 2. Liberal Quakers (88%) 3. New Age (87%) 4. New Thought (86%) 5. Neo-Pagan (85%) 6. Scientology (80%) 7. Secular Humanism (75%) 8. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (75%) 9. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (73%) 10. Mahayana Buddhism (72%) 11. Taoism (68%) 12. Theravada Buddhism (63%) 13. Reform Judaism (62%) 14. Hinduism (57%) 15. Orthodox Quaker (46%) 16. Jainism (45%) 17. Baha'i Faith (44%) 18. Nontheist (43%) 19. Sikhism (42%) 20. Orthodox Judaism (24%) 21. Islam (21%) 22. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (21%) 23. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (20%) 24. Seventh Day Adventist (18%) 25. Eastern Orthodox (13%) 26. Roman Catholic (13%) 27. Jehovah's Witness (10%)

Time for me to ask my kids to take it again....its been 6 years.

I had similar results ...

Neo-Pagan (100%)
Unitarian Universalism (98%)
New Age (95%)
Liberal Quakers (91%)
Mahayana Buddhism (79%)
Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (79%)
Theravada Buddhism (73%)
Baha'i Faith (71%)
Secular Humanism (68%)
Orthodox Quaker (62%)
Taoism (57%)
New Thought (56%)
Reform Judaism (53%)
Scientology (52%)
Jainism (50%)
Nontheist (50%)
Orthodox Judaism (50%)
Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (49%)
Hinduism (49%)
Sikhism (48%)
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (44%)
Islam (41%)
Seventh Day Adventist (40%)
Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (39%)
Eastern Orthodox (32%)
Roman Catholic (32%)
Jehovah's Witness (26%)

The test is broke. It says I'm a communal farlin yogurt master, but I rarely eat yogurt!

Back