The Illuminati

The Illuminati are one of my favorite archetypes. Mainly because they're a secret society of scientist that allegedly has infiltrated every powerful organization on the planet.

Scholarly info on the Order of the Illuminati | Bavarian Illuminati

The historical Illuminati were a part of the enlightenment of the times.

1. Notwithstanding, as in the past, the goal that the Order proposes for the future remains the same: to render unto man the importance of the perfection of reason and his moral character; to develop social and humane sentiments, to oppose the wicked designs in the world, to assist against the injustice suffered by the unfortunate and the oppressed, to encourage men of merit, and in general to facilitate the means of knowing and science. Assurance is here given, in a sacred and faithful manner that this is the sole goal — not just supposed — of the Order (1).
    On the contrary, the Order offers nothing more, therefore candidates will increase in due time; this will prove to be more beneficial, as they realize that, in opposition to the practice of other societies, we possess more than what we had promised.
    A member who is thrust upon entering the Order with the hope of gaining greater power and wealth would not be welcomed.'

I'm a schizophrenic and I used to be so paranoid about the illuminati and thinking they were out to get me, and I don't even know what the group is. Do they have anything to do with the government?

Something that has always fasinated me is the Illuminati. I've heard many myths and legends about the group, but I'm nto quite sure what it was formed for. One of the reasons I've heard of is that it was formed to keep seperation between science and religion, if this is true then what do they believe in? Were they religious or scientific? Did have another beliefe that oddly fell in between the too? If that is true then why the seperation? What is the secret to the Divinci Code or the book Angels and Demons (good book by the way)?:)

Here's what I've managed to peace together: One confusing group:p. Oh and how in the world did they manage to create a double to the word Illuminati. If you've read the book I mentioned above then you should know what I'm talking about, if you haven't then I'll try to explain:

Somehow they managed to spell the word Illuminati forwards and backwards as somekind of symbol of their's. Can you do it?

Yes the organization did exist - a couple hundred years ago. No they have nothing to do with the U.S. government (that august organization manages to do all its evil all on its own).

There are many modern day groups claiming to have direct descendants to the original organization. There is little if any proof to substantiate those claims. What they stand for today is so buried in conspiracy theory that it is about impossible to know where the reality is. Or if there is any reality at all!

I'm a schizophrenic and I used to be so paranoid about the illuminati and thinking they were out to get me, and I don't even know what the group is. Do they have anything to do with the government?

No.
' to develop social and humane sentiments, to oppose the wicked designs in the world, to assist against the injustice suffered by the unfortunate and the oppressed, to encourage men of merit, and in general to facilitate the means of knowing and science...'

Chalk and cheese?

Byonce and her husband are illuminatis. My daughter pointed out all of the symbols they use.

illuminati and secret societies....my reading has led me to feel that they were a force for good, generally speaking. secret cos they questioned the power and knowledge of the church and as such risked torture and death. they prolly did influence society but this was more by having humane, free thinking members that occupied high up places in their respective country's political and social life in order to bring about freedom of speech and human rights in general, summat the church feared greatly. also i feel they possesed and practised alchemical and occult (ancient science) knowledge.

the whole utube, nwo thing and it's association with the illuminati was and is propagated by religious nuts and lapped up by conspiracy theorists, not that all consp. theories are nonsense. folk like to point the finger at other countries, religions and imagined shadowy societies as it's better than taking responsibilty for their own travesty...we think we become more by condeming others..."in the condemnation of others lies the justification of ourselves" j krishnamurti...

i think we each own a part of the shadow or have a little hitler in us, times that by 6 billion and you have this unholy mess we call the world....consciousness being possibly holographic, if one changes fundamentally within then he/she affects the whole consciousness of man, anything less is action postponed and responsibilty passed over...endless pontification so we can sit on our butts, me too...
look at free masonry. Its also considered a religious secret society with very wealthy members. My grandfather was a free mason member.

Back