100 things to do before I go...

Well, I guess I am one step closer (upcoming pun alert) to completing my list. It wasn't the tango, but I did manage to slow dance a little with my husband at a recent wedding. :)

Now on to Stonehenge! (Maybe I'll sail there.)

InPeace,
InLove
........ah.......

Well, I guess I am one step closer (upcoming pun alert) to completing my list. It wasn't the tango, but I did manage to slow dance a little with my husband at a recent wedding. :)

Now on to Stonehenge! (Maybe I'll sail there.)

InPeace,
InLove

Quite a lot of pathos in this thread, not least considering InLove's responses.

I really hope she completed the most important things on her list before she died.

Another thing on Inloves list that she did complete,
She made a huge difference on others lives, all over the world, and her absence is duly noted.
(sigh)

More things I'd like to do before I pass:

Become a more friendly person.
Right all my wrongs.
Appreciate people in my life.

Life is a very fleeting "thing"... And death, Although it seems an inconvenience.... It adds ever so much value to this already priceless "thing" I just hope I can become... Say the man my dogs think I am before I go.

I think meeting 17th is something I'd like to do before I die. The thing is, its not #1 but its well within the top 100 things! I think we'd probably be civil for at least 6 minutes, however after that I've no idea. That is part of the fun! We might not make for a stable isotope, or maybe we'd hit it off. Who knows?

More things I'd like to do before I pass:

Become a more friendly person.
Right all my wrongs.
Appreciate people in my life.

Life is a very fleeting "thing"... And death, Although it seems an inconvenience.... It adds ever so much value to this already priceless "thing" I just hope I can become... Say the man my dogs think I am before I go.
Good time to start! If I'd have started earlier I might have a chance as it is I'll need another couple lifetimes to fix number 2....

Dreamy: lol... Ah don't put me on your top 100 things to do, there are far more interesting things you could do/people you could meet. But, naturally I would be civil :) It may shock some, but, in person I can be quite the agreeable sort.

Wil: Anytime is a good time to start. I think even if you were like Eighty or something... Sure you have no chance to right all the wrongs... But... To try is a good, good thing. And I believe if you say try to right all your wrongs when you're only say Ten... You still may not right all your wrongs.. As we're only human... We're still going to trip up make mistakes... So even though righting wrongs we could still make wrongs... But, as long as we're trying to make up for them it's all good.

Back