wy do people think jesus was god

I already asked him that question too! He said that not all JW witness will make it either.

I was intrigued when he said that because to me its a prime example of a religion seeking superiority over the other.

What is so good about the little flock of 144,000 and the other sheep that Jesus spoke about , is the fact that they all listen to jesus voice and they are all in unity . they are one flock , and they have one shepherd

JESUS CHRIST

:)AND IT WORKS A TREAT :)worldwide unity is very good

but His Son who died for our sins, .

very true, his son Jesus christ plays a very big part in the outworkings of Gods purpose for the earth.

but NOW we are well along into Gods purpose for the earth
AND JESUS HAS RECIEVED HIS KINGSHIP IN THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM DANIEL 7;13-14 and that heavenly kingdom is NOW well established Daniel 2;44
and has been since 1914
INLINE WITH BIBLE PROPHECY AND CHRONOLOGY

1 corinthians 15;24-28

Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing. 27 For [God] “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that it is with the exception of the one who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.

And when that purpose has been accomplished Jesus will hand the kingdom over to HIS GOD AND FATHER, Yes Jehovah God has subjected all things under Jesus feet,
:)

Jesus broke with the rigid nature of ritual and ceremony to relate with God, as being in "God to the poor, the outcasts and unwanted", an identity, an identification of God in all. Each of us goes through periods of no want, no desire, and it is there that God is most present, not needed in pomp and ceremony.

Also, Jesus saw into the spirit realm, first by his 40 days and nights in the desert which allowed him to reenter society with an anointing of Spirit, an approval to bring spirit into the animal nature of human struggle.

Back