Pets?

Otis is the white cat.

When I get that camera, I've been saying I'm going to get I will update pics of him. Much bigger now and his spots show really well.. Also get pics of my new dog up too....

You like my avatar? Thank you.... The mask is indeed something, if wasn't there something would vanish, be diminished, beacuse whoever he was, wasn't as big as the idea of him... :D Quote evey.... nevermore.

17th- your puppy is darling! LOL That's such a great picture of him- he looks like he's smiling!

As for the horses... yeah, they're expensive. But I longed after having horses since I was about two years old, so I'm willing to work hard and give up a lot of other stuff to have them. I've been riding since I was a kid and there is just nothing in this world that gives me the same feeling as training horses- it's a dance and an integral part of my spirituality, really.

As for the horses... yeah, they're expensive. But I longed after having horses since I was about two years old, so I'm willing to work hard and give up a lot of other stuff to have them. I've been riding since I was a kid and there is just nothing in this world that gives me the same feeling as training horses- it's a dance and an integral part of my spirituality, really.

Now, thats an answer. :)

17th- your puppy is darling! LOL That's such a great picture of him- he looks like he's smiling!

lol, yup they are basically the "cheshire cat" of dogs...

Attachments

• chestnutSbt.PNG
    chestnutSbt.PNG
    23.8 KB · Views: 161
I just wanted to stop in and say how beautiful all these pictures are!

Angel--cute--I really got a kick out of the Cheshire smile!

Path, I have always adored horses--my mother used to train people to ride, and she was also a trail guide. She wrote poetry about the horses.

Did you make the kitty cubby? I need to make something like that for Missy. She keeps falling off the windowsill (it used to fit her better). :rolleyes: There's a work order on my desk with a paw print....

InPeace,
InLove

I just wanted to stop in and say how beautiful all these pictures are!

[sic]

Path, I have always adored horses--my mother used to train people to ride, and she was also a trail guide. She wrote poetry about the horses.

Did you make the kitty cubby? I need to make something like that for Missy. She keeps falling off the windowsill (it used to fit her better). :rolleyes: There's a work order on my desk with a paw print....

InPeace,
InLove

... stray :kitty: hair and teeth marks, too, huh? :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine said:
... stray :kitty: hair and teeth marks, too, huh? :D

hmmm...I might be imagining things, but there may have been some blood as well. Coincidence?

How to make a kitty cubby:

1. Measure your cat.

2. Measure your cat again.

3. Get busy before cat gets tired of being measured. :D

InPeace,
InLove

By the way,

Did I mention that I sing to my cat, and sometimes she sings back? :)

Angel--that's got to be one of the cutest photos I've ever seen. Makes me want to jump up and kiss the screen, lol.

InPeace,
InLove

Hey pathless--I think what kitty is thinking might be: "Oh, meow, oh what is that smell?? Gotta get it off, off, off!! It is interfering with my catness." Or, maybe she is just thinking, "lick paw, lick paw, lick paw." Or most likely just thinking, "I love my people for caring about me--I will continue the bath ritual for their sakes." :) (She's pretty, btw.)

InPeace,
InLove

Back