Happy Birthday Thomas!

Aw, shucks ... you guys!

Alex P — in the vernacular, "that bloke's a nuttah!" Thanks.

And people ... thanks, really.

Flow - tragically down to two cats now, and there's a story to tell in that one, poor little tyke ...

... on the upside, one of the daughters has moved out, so now I've got a study! Yae! Her twin is in Toronto, Canada ... due home in May. The third wears headphones, breezes in and out, and says "No!" a lot.

Thomas

Happy Birthday, Thomas! Sorry I missed it last year, happy to have caught it this year!

I am sorry to hear about your kitty... perhaps she'll find mine in that place over the rainbow bridge.

happy birthday, thomas. ( a little late at that). teenagers, eh? My middle one has just movedout. Im finding some interesting things cleaning up his room. aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh,(things are crawling in there. )

happy birthday, thomas. ( a little late at that). teenagers, eh? My middle one has just movedout. Im finding some interesting things cleaning up his room. aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh,(things are crawling in there. )

Any mulgas? *the :kitty: delegation sidle away at the mention of the snakes, backs arched and fur completely fluffed*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

is a mulga in your language the same thing as in mine i wonder? To us its a Mulga snake or there is a beautiful Mulga parrot. but not, just roaches and dust . lots of dust.

I was thinking about the snake (I first heard about that from Q [just ask him about that via PM instead of on board].)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Many happy returns of the day!

I hope you like chocolate. :)

chocolate-cake.jpg

luna

Oh Luna did you really after to? You get me thinking about food I haven't eaten for a long time.

Happy B.Day d00de :)

Actually, I think it is in March. I just posted because I was amused about the chocolate cake. It started way back in 2007 . . .

Sorry if it means that Thomas gets an early Birthday this year.:D

Actually, I think it is in March. I just posted because I was amused about the chocolate cake. It started way back in 2007 . . .

You must be really hungry to salivate over chocolate cake that is nearly two years old! :eek:

If I'd known you were that hungry, I'd have saved you a piece of the tiramisu I had for my birthday.
250px-Tiramisu_Fanes.jpg

Dang! I was hoping for two lots of presents!

Although I like chocolate, for some inexplicable reason I'm not a fan of chocolate cake. The tiramisu, however, is entirely acceptable.

Thomas

Many happy returns of the day!

I hope you like chocolate. :)

chocolate-cake.jpg

luna

Although I like chocolate, for some inexplicable reason I'm not a fan of chocolate cake. The tiramisu, however, is entirely acceptable.

Thomas
Hey I'll be more than happy to have the cake! thanks!
Joe

Thomas
Your birthday must be around the same time as Snoopy's. We'll have to have tiramisu then, as well. :)

LoL.... my bad.

Thomas

Somebody mention chocolate? *the :kitty:s bring in their wagons while the ferrets and lunamoths help out in back*

exps30670_CB50843D267.jpg
exps36693_SD1115369D1E.jpg
exps24503_TH10602D29D.jpg
exps20198_QC10362D27D.jpg
exps4618_TH1106C67.jpg
exps1942_CW1440C31A.jpg
exps35348_CX1113249D49B.jpg

Enjoy. :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back