Who are more likely to lie men or women?

Who are more likely to lie?

• Men

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Women

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
I have in recent years made a conscious effort to lie less. Tho I have found invariably that one cannot cease lying to ones lover!! That is how to commit relationship suicide!!
Do these pants make me look fat?

Women set men lie on that one.

Its all we can afford honey, do you like it?

Men set women up to lie on this one.

You are exactly correct.

Keeping track of lies is enough to make one quit, or the lies one has to create to keep th lies going.

Just fess up early and take whatever it is....always less than whatever it will be when you are caught.

That's my lie and I'm stickin to it!

This poll could be unfair though, I reckon less women are visiting this thread compared to men.

One thought is, we're genetically ahead of women in the food chain so we have less reasons to lie :D Men don't even make an effort to lie, we will do the bad deed and admit it :eek:

I don't know who lies more, but apparently I read somewhere (or was it TV?) that women are better at concealing their cheating, and much better at telling if their man is cheating on them as well.
Men can't win, he, he.

Does that include your post?

Does that apply to all your posts?

Everyone's posts?

Dave. (that's one).

What is the order here? What if you start with a lie? In all probability will the next two things that Snoopy says be honest? (in less your name is Dave, and then you have one of each left. )

Last edited:
I assumed you were a woman (not that it matters, at least in the context of this website...OK I'll stop there) because of all the sky in your avatar! I wonder if it's true of Ciel?

s.

sky ????!!! I lie , I lie , I lie

what are snoops anyway ?

explanation- In comic strip when Snoopy found something hilarious, he fell off his doghouse. I guess it isn't exactly common knowledge.
Yeah, now did you ever find Charlie, Snoopy, Shroeder, Woodstock or Needles, or Linus to lie?? But Lucy and Sally and that red-headed girl...all the time!

Is this an indication that men don't lie or that male comic book characters created by male chauvinists don't? Or that this male reader has selective memory and tends to remember all the dirty tricks pulled by those women and conveniently forgets indiscretions by their male counterparts?

And why has my appreciation of comic strips wained?

Time is a determinant of relativity. Since there are, every day, more and more woman business people, politicians, and attorneys than ever before...my take is that the proportion of woman liars has to increase due to such natural causes and trends. But they've still got a long way to go to catch up with men.

Just think of all the lies that hunting, fishing, and other sports knowledge have engendered in the behaviors of men, not to mention strip clubs and brothels. No, there's probably equality when it comes to the personal relations stuff, but the "relative mendacity of men" shall continue to rule supreme for some time to come IMHO.

flow....

Time is a determinant of relativity. Since there are, every day, more and more woman business people, politicians, and attorneys than ever before...my take is that the proportion of woman liars has to increase due to such natural causes and trends. But they've still got a long way to go to catch up with men.

Just think of all the lies that hunting, fishing, and other sports knowledge have engendered in the behaviors of men, not to mention strip clubs and brothels. No, there's probably equality when it comes to the personal relations stuff, but the "relative mendacity of men" shall continue to rule supreme for some time to come IMHO.

flow....

lol.....one could turn it on it's head tho... Lying is a behaviour learned and ingrained from a young age. And as i alluded to in an earlier post I learned to lie from my mother!!!! Soooooooooooooo Therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre :p

Tho I have found invariably that one cannot cease lying to ones lover!! That is how to commit relationship suicide!!
Yep, I like sleeping indoors in a nice warm bed.

"Of course you look beautiful dear...no no, not fat at all...no need to rush...dinner was the best I've ever eaten...that's alright, I'll pick up the correct one on my way home tomorrow...you're a wonderful driver...I love it when you give me directions"...etc., etc., etc.

lol.....one could turn it on it's head tho... Lying is a behaviour learned and ingrained from a young age. And as i alluded to in an earlier post I learned to lie from my mother!!!! Soooooooooooooo Therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre :p
Interesting point...I learned that people lie from my dad, I learned how to from my mom. Don't think that's gonna clear anything up though....

yes, everyone lies... apparently 1 in 3 interactions between 2 ppl contain falsehoods..

It's true... I've lied to you people all the time... It's fun ;/ lol but not just the funny and manipulate side... There is also the stupid or err how would you say it correctly.... The erm... mis-educated?? side or something.... like one of these 1 in 3 accounts of lies.... Could simply be from someone who lied to them, or information they mistook or muddled up or so on and so far... So not all the one in three occurances could be intentional... Ugh too early in the morning.. Too many words with more than six letters.....

Back