Crop circles

thanks Flow, thats where I saw it too .. on Crop Circle connector. It is a very mysterious and complicated one.
A 16th C Manuscript and[SIZE=-1] a defence think tank with Pentagon links[/SIZE] ... the plot thickens.

Ard

Hi,

Sorry I've been away for a few weeks - yes I would be a sceptic too, but some part of me likes the idea that there is another dimension. A fence sitter again am I .

Well let me clear it up for you.. lol it's bs. :)... ugh what is the use lol... I know people that showed people a circle they made and they swore it was "aliens" lol then they told them it was fake and walked them through how to make a circle.... Nope... Still was aliens... lol.

Well let me clear it up for you.. lol it's bs. :)... ugh what is the use lol... I know people that showed people a circle they made and they swore it was "aliens" lol then they told them it was fake and walked them through how to make a circle.... Nope... Still was aliens... lol.

lol lol lol lol to you ....I never mentioned Aliens.

The team that did these circles, show me their practice pieces and demos please...especially for the really complicated ones illustrated on the first post of this thread. A grainy video on utube of some guys with a few ropes and board during the day...NOT. Also the diagrams drawings please.

lol lol lol lol to you ....I never mentioned Aliens.

The team that did these circles, show me their practice pieces and demos please...especially for the really complicated ones illustrated on the first post of this thread. A grainy video on utube of some guys with a few ropes and board during the day...NOT. Also the diagrams drawings please.

Why would they need to do "test" circles first? And what's to say that some of the crop circles done previously and also assumed to be supernatural weren't the "test" ones?

(The literature on crop circles actually comments pretty regularly how the circles seem to be getting more complex. In the early days they were just circles. Now we're getting all sorts of patterns.)

If you want to see circlemakers in action, check out ¤ c i r c l e m a k e r s ¤ as just one website where circlemakers show their stuff.

I saw that website bgruagach, and yes they can make some claims to have made some circles. The book they advertise I wouldn't buy - the samples they gave don't look very good to me if they are constructions of how they actually make them. Then they also give pictures on their site of the new circles, not claiming to have made them or not, so I wonder if they are just hanging on to the whole phenomonen themselves like Doug and Dave, two earlier crop circle makers who claimed to have made them.

I don't deny that these designs couldn't be made on CAD or on paper etc.. or that they couldn't be put together with the right amount of people knowing what they were doing, but, and just one example: some of the central points (to put the stakes) are outside the the circles, for example to make lines of latitude. Someone would have to put it there without disturbing crops. I know that you could get in through the tractor paths but not everywhere else unless one could float. There are other examples I could give.

I am an artist myself and understand geometry.. whoever or whatever makes some of them or most of them they still are beautiful.

I believe your a bit of an artist yourself, 17th.

just saw the group picture on the photos section...great job! I havn't shown myself yet!!

Pathless, I'd like to second your excellent and passionate post! :)

But just to be safe, I'm going to take a look at the links you provided, Ben - Special Crop Circles and 3.7.4: What about cellular changes in plants within crop circles? - since I'd really like to be made the fool (or at least just corrected on this one).

I know it's the wrong thread, but I do hope you wouldn't dare try to tell us there are no such things as UFOs ... or that we lack, as yet, any kind of empirical evidence, yadda yadda.

Heck, I'd believe it was Devas making the crop circles, if that's where the evidence led us ... but right now, I'd bet a small country that it's ET. ;)

cheers,

~Andrew

I have a theory that it could be an earth god or series of earth gods trying to convey to us idiot humans.

I believe your a bit of an artist yourself, 17th.

just saw the group picture on the photos section...great job! I havn't shown myself yet!!

Didn't see this sorry, I like to make art yes, not destruction though lol.... Any work I have done has never defaced anything. So sorry, I cannot see it as art, I can only see it as; vandalism and hoaxes to encourage people in such thoughts..... Thanks btw for the feedback on the image lol..... Perhaps you should pop a picture of you on it? :D

What wonders that must do for their income... :)

Al,
Who...what income? Are you talking about the income of the farmers?

What to do??? Man not responsible in this case of wonder........

Maybe the farmer is paid by good karma in other ways. :)

- c -

The link you posted... That is property of manor farm the b&b... Just saying, Lucky these aliens in their giant unseen ships land on their fields... Often...... Just saying you know.... it's good for business is all... ;)

Concerned where people walk and park(on their crops)... But not too concerned about those that vandalise their fields... Theres funny for ya.

Back