The Gallery...

Pretty shweet piccy pic. Keep hearing about that show V... I'll have to watch it. But what friggen show don't I have to watch because I'm apparently the only one not watching it, lol.

Supernatural. That's what show. That's like, the only one I'm semi current on. Friggen rocks!

...I should be drawin more... lol, oh wells...

See, hes got shaved eyebrows Too! theres something goin on there:)
glad to hear youre a fan of V, after you wrote 'religious following' thought l was gonna read David Ike or something reptilean:eek:
groovy facial texture:D

I was pleased how my texture work on the face came out too :D Thanks.

Yeah. Marc Singer.... He is a god amongst mere mortals.....

Here is a really nice picture from your fellow Wil :D

I really like this, isolated from the usual necessities and left with the hand mind and blank canvas... We can begin to create some really cool things that perhaps we didn't think possible :D I like the story behind this one, but not my place to tell if wil wants to share it'd be cool anyway! here we are!

Wilsimage.jpg

I also thought I would quickly write up these very simple insturctions to complete a webhost for pictures. For anyone who wants to do this.

If you go to; www.photobucket.com and register an account. You can then upload images to a photobucket account. And they will be listed there in like a little gallery/album, once you have done that on any forum such as this you can then copy and paste the HTML code to insert/hot link the image from your album into your post :) I think it is quite large as well.. Too lazy to check how much space but I do know I have over 1100 pictures on my account lol. And some of those are purrty big.

This code appears:[ IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w75/animalpicturez/Wilsimage.jpg[/IMG ]

and.... That's it ;)

Thanx for posting alex and the instructions...

this is the story...
I was 7 days without cell service, the net or TV,
so I sketched...

I was at a rental log home in New Hampshire which had a journal
where folks that stayed left notes about their
dogs having to go to the vet due to the
porquipines and the fun they had kayakin on the
lake or the amount of snow...

So I was playing with sketching and colored
pencils I'd found and got the nerve to leave a
sketch in their book. (the post is a picture of the sketch)

First was the rendering of the room and the view,
and then I didn't know where to go so I stopped it
by putting a frame around it....next day added the
rocks and the porkypines...and next day added sky
and the pine wall around the 'sketch/mirror' and
then the next day decided to combine the wall with
the sky and the dirt...

First time really playing since elementary
school...

and I got the bug!

So my very first art in years...I left at someone else's house!

I've got one other I did there (along with a lot of doodles and practice explorations prior to creating the above)

I like the idea of "leaving art" :) I think that is a nice idea to think of the others that will come across it, and perhaps... They too will make something and leave it... And begin just like making a historic record you know what I mean? lol. Like the art of indivduals expressing something from within about that area or place or building or you know.

Lol, the dude with the halo... kinda looks annoyed that it's up there! Tehee. Is that an evil smiley face in the backround?! Sweet!

Wil, that pic is sooo cool, with the whole morphing and reflection thingy. It's great! That's a pretty cool story to go along with it too.

I scanned one thing... finally, I've been struggling to scan this forever! But directly after this pic was done, my scanner refused to cooperate anymore. So.... sigh, here ya go, lol.

burning.jpg

:D I like this pic! The scanner ate it, but I like it anyways! Enjoy! :p

iMORT: It's a Ronald McDonald moment... Pa pa pa PAPA! I'm loving it. ;)

Here is a few pages of my comic... It takes a long ass time to resize and "flatten" the images as there are so many freaking layers.... So I was going to only do a few pages.... Then I realised... *sighes* The start of it is mostly just words.... (It's a format thing...) So I have had to do more than few pages to get to any pictures lol....... Also to save space I've tried to fit two pages into one image. Anyway: Here is some of my comic: We'll see how it goes and if it is worth flattening/resizing any more pages.

alu01.jpg

alu02.jpg

alu03.jpg

alu04.jpg

alu05.jpg

alu06.jpg

alu07.jpg

alu08.jpg

alu09.jpg

alu010.jpg

alu011.jpg

alu012.jpg

alu013.jpg

alu014.jpg

Well now.... Wasn't that fun..... lol. Took me *check time* 4.2 hours to get all this uploaded lol.... Sheesh... Oh and my bad for the long post?

Che, way to upstage me, ;) :p lol, but that's awesome! You're protagonist is like, maybe, a minion of satan possibly? Classic!

Nice little world ya got goin, with the eden, and 'elder adam' *chuckles mirthfully* But, ohh, only three horsemen of the apocalypse? lol, did-like the fourth get demoted down to infantry? *bada-bing* *cricket noise* :p

Just kiddin. It looks really cool so far, though the font is like hella hard to read... lol, like when it gets little... and sideways... (*_O) :D

Really really cool font, but I was like squinting the whole time, lol.

Might just be me tho. My eyes sucketh muchly. (^_^)

Over 4 hours of work! Dang, now that's what I call dedication, lol.

Thanks for all that work, it was really cool! And ya tied in some of your past pics and character thingies I see.

Lookin good!

The font is my own hand writing lol....

Yeah it I guess when made like 3, 4 times smaller than it really should be the detail is slightly sacrificed making it harder to read. And putting the images at full size on here... That would of taken even longer lol...

Minion of satan? lol... Maybe.... I don't think anyone will actually "call it" cause.... It ain;t how it seems lol.

I may try uploading more pages... If I get the time.. Very time consuming to just get it online lol.

Wait... like that's your actual handwriting writing, like you wrote it on dere wit a pen? Or ur writing turned into a font? Cuz it's sweet! I just thought it was a font cuz all the letters were so like consistent amongst themselves...

But the best part? I finally get that whole spooky fruit thing, lol! :p

Seriously, nice stuff! I didn't mean no harm with the whole "I can't read it," thing, lol. I's just a blind person. :D

fairly recent

Attachments

• Three-panels.JPG
    Three-panels.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 440
  • River-bank2.jpg
    River-bank2.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 449
  • River-bank.jpg
    River-bank.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 416
  • Watching_and_Waiting.jpg
    Watching_and_Waiting.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 447
Wait... like that's your actual handwriting writing, like you wrote it on dere wit a pen? Or ur writing turned into a font? Cuz it's sweet! I just thought it was a font cuz all the letters were so like consistent amongst themselves...

Aye. That is me hand writing lol. I tried to create a font using my own hand, but it was seriously a pain in the rumpus. Of course it is sweet!!! Dare I even say AWESOME!!!! I am but an aura of awesome! So naturally... Awesome will omit from me.

But the best part? I finally get that whole spooky fruit thing, lol! :p

;)

Seriously, nice stuff! I didn't mean no harm with the whole "I can't read it," thing, lol. I's just a blind person. :D

No I understand, I can't actually read much of that gabble either :/ But ya cannit change the laws of physics jim.

Thanks again for reading though :D I may put some more up at some point.

NETTI!!! Sweet works mang!

Aqua spacey themes! :D

Back