do you know God by name

I know God the Father and he knows me, because i have a personal relationship with his Son who is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature.

I know God the Father and he knows me, because i have a personal relationship with his Son who is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature.

Millions of people earth wide have gladly accepted the invitation of the psalmist who wrote: "O magnify Jehovah with me, you people, and let us exalt his name together." (Psalm 34:3) Jehovah invites you to be among the growing multitudes in all nations who are doing this.:)

Millions of people earth wide have gladly accepted the invitation of the psalmist who wrote: "O magnify Jehovah with me, you people, and let us exalt his name together." (Psalm 34:3) Jehovah invites you to be among the growing multitudes in all nations who are doing this.:)
Then there are those who accept the "whole" of the truth...too bad for you.

Then there are those who accept the "whole" of the truth...too bad for you.
DANIEL 12;4 and it is very good :) what the bible teaches is very good. psalm 83;18 and it is very good for everyone

even you;)

DANIEL 12;4 and it is very good :) what the bible teaches is very good. psalm 83;18 and it is very good for everyone

even you;)
Daniel 12:4 has absolutely nothing to do with what I stated. And you didn't answer the question. Who is the fool?

Daniel 12:4 has absolutely nothing to do with what I stated. And you didn't answer the question. Who is the fool?

the whole of the truth is all about the heavenly kingdom goverment that will bring peace to the earth Daniel 2;44

and the understanding inline with bible prophecy and chronology is now abundant indeed and yes it is true knowledge Daniel 12;4

from the first book of the bible GENESIS, to the last book of the bible REVELATION , the theme throughout is about the HEAVENLY KINGDOM GOVERMENT DANIEL 2;44

And the understanding and true knowledge is now very abundant ,its all happening in the time of the end . and it is very good in fact it is very GOODNEWS MATTHEW 24;14

Those who respond to the GOODNEWS are being gathered

I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne [of God] and before the Lamb [Jesus Christ], dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: ‘Salvation we owe to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.’"—Rev. 7:9, 10.

Let no one now be blinded by the Kingdom’s enemy, Satan the Devil.

Behold the evidence that God’s Messianic kingdom exists! It is in power in the heavens since 1914.

It has since then been doing things, not just in the invisible heavens, but also here at the earth.

God’s kingdom by means of his Messiah, Christ, is now the biggest issue before all mankind in this time of decision. The people of all nations are being divided over this issue, like sheep and goats.

mee wants to be a sheep , and i like to listen to the voice of Jesus
JOHN 10;16

but in the final judgement some will be known by Jesus to be goats. and goats are known for being rebellious . so mee will listen to Jesus voice and go along with the channel that Jesus is feeding matthew 24;45-47:)

Back