do you know God by name

Still where does it say that Heaven is a human gov't under Satan's dominion??
I read and reread your posts. Still no answer. I see where you are indicating it is said the world is under the influence of the devil, but where does it indicate that that is heaven?

This is your definition.

Heaven =human governments under Satan’s domination

How do you interpret that as heaven?

I read and reread your posts. Still no answer. I see where you are indicating it is said the world is under the influence of the devil, but where does it indicate that that is heaven?

This is your definition.

Heaven =human governments under Satan’s domination

How do you interpret that as heaven?

Yet Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the HEAVENS will pass away with a hissing noise, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be discovered. 2 peter 3;10

yes manmade rulerships will pass away

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. revelation 21

Yet Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the HEAVENS will pass away with a hissing noise, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be discovered. 2 peter 3;10

yes manmade rulerships will pass away

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. revelation 21

so you've got new heaven and new earth, seperate items in Revelation yes?? So how is it that satan's gov'ts on earth are in heaven?

Or your peter quote the Heavens will pass away and the earth will be discovered, if you are interpreting that to mean that the earth is in the heavens at that time, then how is it Satan is currently ruling earthly gov'ts if earth is in the heaven that Jesus kicked him out of in 1914??

You like to quote scripture but what does it mean to you?

So how is it that satan's gov'ts on earth are in heaven?

quote]
Gods heavenly kingdom goverment is established in the heavens Daniel 2;44 its not satans goverment . its Gods , and Gods symbolic woman gave birth to that kingdom in 1914 and it has Gods protection. here in revelation 12 it tells us about the birth of Gods kingdom ,

And a great sign was seen in heaven, a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon was beneath her feet, and on her head was a crown of twelve stars, 2 and she was pregnant. And she cries out in her pains and in her agony to give birth.

And another sign was seen in heaven, and, look! a great fiery-colored dragon, with seven heads and ten horns and upon its heads seven diadems; 4 and its tail drags a third of the stars of heaven, and it hurled them down to the earth. And the dragon kept standing before the woman who was about to give birth, that, when she did give birth, it might devour her child.​

And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was caught away to God and to his throne.​

yes the male child is GODS KINGDOM and it was born in 1914 and now it is well established, and also has Gods protection.

so you've got new heaven and new earth, seperate items in Revelation yes?? So how is it that satan's gov'ts on earth are in heaven?

Or your peter quote the Heavens will pass away and the earth will be discovered, if you are interpreting that to mean that the earth is in the heavens at that time, then how is it Satan is currently ruling earthly gov'ts if earth is in the heaven that Jesus kicked him out of in 1914??

You like to quote scripture but what does it mean to you?
2 peter 3;10 the ruling powers of the earth will pass away, but the new ruling power GODS KINGDOM and the new earth (earthly society of people ) who are willling to be subjects of the new ruling power(Gods kingdom)

mee,

If you don't know it is ok to say so.

But choosing to not respond to the question does not further discussion or understanding of your beliefs.

mee,

If you don't know it is ok to say so.

But choosing to not respond to the question does not further discussion or understanding of your beliefs.

i do know what the heavens in those verses are refering to . as i have made known

and it is ok to put your trust in the right ruling power.DANIEL 2;44:)DANIEL 7;13-14

i do know what the heavens in those verses are refering to . as i have made known
If you had made known then I would know. The one responsible for commication is the communicator.

So you respond in scripture and watchtower cut and paste, but it answers nothing.

In your words, off your keyboard (go ahead provide a link or a scripture reference but your words alone should completely answer the question and the scripture and links back up your response)

How is satan ruling governments on earth today heaven? And if this earth and stanic governments are in heaven today as you've previously stated how does that jive with the statement that Jesus is ruling in heaven today and kicked satan out?

If you had made known then I would know. The one responsible for commication is the communicator.

So you respond in scripture and watchtower cut and paste, but it answers nothing.

In your words, off your keyboard (go ahead provide a link or a scripture reference but your words alone should completely answer the question and the scripture and links back up your response)

How is satan ruling governments on earth today heaven? And if this earth and stanic governments are in heaven today as you've previously stated how does that jive with the statement that Jesus is ruling in heaven today and kicked satan out?
Here here!

Innuendos suck.

Indeed, the "new heavens," God’s heavenly government in the hands of Christ, has been set in place already. Daniel 2;44

Those who will form the nucleus of the "new earth," a new earthly society of rightly disposed people, are being gathered during these last days. revelation 7;9-10

They are already nearly seven million strong, in at least 235 lands and in some 100,000 congregations.

These millions have been learning the righteous and just ways of Jehovah, and as a result, worldwide they enjoy a unity that is cemented by Christian love.

Their unity is the most pronounced and enduring in the history of the world, .

Such love and unity are foregleams of the marvelous time to come in God’s new world, which will be governed in righteousness and justice.—Isaiah 2:2-4; John 13:34, 35; Colossians 3:14.

its all happening in the last days :)

jump on board along with a great crowd revelation 7;9-10 before Jehovah shuts the door

What amazing, thrilling events are immediately ahead of us!—Proverbs 2:21, 22.

That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

psalm 83;18

So when I ask you to specifically tell me where satan is ruling on earth today and it fits the JW definition of heaven your response is this??
They are already nearly seven million strong, in at least 235 lands and in some 100,000 congregations. .

So when I ask you to specifically tell me where satan is ruling on earth today and it fits the JW definition of heaven your response is this??
its good to know that even though the wicked one satan the devil has the world in his power 1 JOHN 5;19 .

it will never stop Gods purpose from being accomplished . and even now the GREATCROWD from all nations is being gathered revelation 7;9-10 .

yes the great day of Jehovah is near but the GREATCROWD are putting themselves on the right side its the only way to salvation:) and it is very good . :)i have got my symbolic palm branch :)

When the most common thing referenced as put on the donkey and ground was a cloak, coat or garment of some sort why would you have a palm branch?
because i am one of the GREAT CROWD spoken of in revelation 7;9-10

After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. :)

because i am one of the GREAT CROWD spoken of in revelation 7;9-10
take a number brother. I believe many in most denominations believe the exact same thing. They have books, interpretations, proof that they are correct and you are wrong, same as you. They are bible based and can show it same as you. Such fun isn't it.

Wonder where the great crowd got the palm branches? Did they all own palm trees? Or did they 'borrow' them? Or was there some palm branch salesman who took advantage of the moment and cleaned up?

As a symbol on earth when he rode lowly on a donkey of what is to be in heaven exalted with power and glory. Jesus is the victorious king, who has defeated death and has reconciled those who have put their hope into his name, and he protects us--He is salvation. He is honored and glorified to God the Father by the saints with the palm branches in heaven, and all the saints rejoice.

When the most common thing referenced as put on the donkey and ground was a cloak, coat or garment of some sort why would you have a palm branch?
Wonder where the great crowd got the palm branches?
Matthew21:6The disciples went and did as Jesus had instructed them. 7They brought the donkey and the colt, placed their cloaks on them, and Jesus sat on them. 8A very large crowd spread their cloaks on the road, while others cut branches from the trees and spread them on the road.

Mark6:7When they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their cloaks over it, he sat on it. 8Many people spread their cloaks on the road, while others spread branches they had cut in the fields.

Luke19:35They brought it to Jesus, threw their cloaks on the colt and put Jesus on it. 36As he went along, people spread their cloaks on the road.

John12:12The next day the great crowd that had come for the Feast heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. 13They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting,

So this is why I ask why you carry a palm branch and don't mention cloak? I find it interesting that palm fronds get all the credit. In Mathew, Mark and Luke it seems cloaks are important, on the donkey and on the road. In Mathew your great crowd laid down their cloaks 'others' spread branches, same in Mark many laid cloaks, 'others' spread branches.

And then we talk about giving up our cloak, and the angel telling Peter to put on his cloak, and if you don't have sword sell your cloak and buy one. Cloaks appear quite valuable not something you give up easily.

Palm fronds appear to be cut from the field or the trees lining the streets...just to fullfil prophecy, it doesn't appear to be their trees or their fields...so they are not providing anything of themselves...so why the importance to the palm over the cloak?

It appears Jesus is asking us to be ready to give up our cloak to the thief, sell the cloak to protect our beliefs, and lay down our cloak for our saviour. To me the palm branch is a lesser symbol, and from a group that disdains symbology I can't understand.

Wonder where the great crowd got the palm branches? Did they all own palm trees? Or did they 'borrow' them? Or was there some palm branch salesman who took advantage of the moment and cleaned up?

the book of revelation is for the most part highly symbolic , and those symbolic palm branches have great meaning indeed :)

but along with those palm branches the GREATCROWD of revelation 7;9-10 have white robes on .

"These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. revelation 7;14

it seems they are also the ones that will come out of the GREAT TRIBULATION.

Yes they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the lamb jJesuschrist))

Indeed, the "new heavens," God’s heavenly government in the hands of Christ, has been set in place already. Daniel 2;44

Those who will form the nucleus of the "new earth," a new earthly society of rightly disposed people, are being gathered during these last days. revelation 7;9-10

They are already nearly seven million strong, in at least 235 lands and in some 100,000 congregations.

These millions have been learning the righteous and just ways of Jehovah, and as a result, worldwide they enjoy a unity that is cemented by Christian love.

Their unity is the most pronounced and enduring in the history of the world, .

Such love and unity are foregleams of the marvelous time to come in God’s new world, which will be governed in righteousness and justice.—Isaiah 2:2-4; John 13:34, 35; Colossians 3:14.

its all happening in the last days :)

jump on board along with a great crowd revelation 7;9-10 before Jehovah shuts the door

What amazing, thrilling events are immediately ahead of us!—Proverbs 2:21, 22.

That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

psalm 83;18

I think your numbers are way off. Simple reason: There have estimated to have been 14 billion people on earth since 3400 BC. And at least one billion of those have been infants who never lived past year two, and according to the bible, infants and children are special in God's eyes, and innocent. Which means they do not suffer judgement, for there is nothing to judge against them, for they do not know right from wrong yet. So much for seven million...

I think your numbers are way off. Simple reason: There have estimated to have been 14 billion people on earth since 3400 BC. And at least one billion of those have been infants who never lived past year two, and according to the bible, infants and children are special in God's eyes, and innocent. Which means they do not suffer judgement, for there is nothing to judge against them, for they do not know right from wrong yet. So much for seven million...
I mention 7 million from all nations because they are alive now , if they are alive when the GREAT TRIBULATION breaks out they will get through it as revelation 7;14 informs us .

as for those who are now dead in sheol they will be in the memory of God ,and then they will be resurrected John 5;28-29 at a future time .
so even death is not the end .

but for mee ,i like to be a part of the GREAT CROWD of revelation 7;9-10 its the way to go for mee:)

Back