JW's, Sccientologists, Moonies.. when does a cult become a religion?

mee.... do you have your own opinion or is going to be one big quote. just tell me in real peoples terms your opinion NOT a quote. oh and merry xmas.

I think it is either a FEAR of making a mistake... (Which is, ironic, as the whole teaching he is taught could be a mistake.) Or just I dunno, either way I don't think we will ever stop him copying and pasting lol.... Oh and Grey... Your boys looking like a bunch of fine gentlemen there!

Ok you keep makin your ...erm.....quotes.
You wanna know what i think you never got from those that gave you your affliction?...hte truth...well heres an armageddon setting for you...can you endure it? I think not.

YouTube - Henry Rollins

Tao
shall we see what the bible says , as i feel it is always best to go to what the bible has to say , as it is more truthful .

Jesus showed clearly that endurance would be required of God’s people in our day. In foretelling the sign of “the conclusion of the system of things,” he said: “He that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.” Endure while doing what? Jesus’ very next words answer: “And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations.” (Matthew 24:3, 13, 14)

But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved. matthew 24;13

yes endurance is needed .

because there is great opposition to the GOODNEWS

I think it is either a FEAR of making a mistake... /quote]

sticking to the bible is the best way because then i dont put over my own thoughts , but stick to bible teachings , and its verrrry gooooood:)

but many are in opposition to what the bible teaches , so i like to put it to the fore .

And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite; Daniel 2;44

its all happening :)

mee.... do you have your own opinion or is going to be one big quote. just tell me in real peoples terms your opinion NOT a quote. oh and merry xmas.

when it comes to the truth , i always stick to Gods word ...THE BIBLE and it is very good .:)

But whose thoughts are right? Whose contain the highest wisdom? Whose words will prove to be true? Whose promises will be fulfilled?

All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

2 timothy 3;16-17

shall we see what the bible says , as i feel it is always best to go to what the bible has to say , as it is more truthful .

Jesus showed clearly that endurance would be required of God’s people in our day. In foretelling the sign of “the conclusion of the system of things,” he said: “He that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.” Endure while doing what? Jesus’ very next words answer: “And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations.” (Matthew 24:3, 13, 14)

But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved. matthew 24;13

yes endurance is needed .

because there is great opposition to the GOODNEWS

We shall see what the great sage Henry has to say as i feel it is always better to hear what he has to say, as it is most truthfull!!

and your whole world changes
because everything I say is everything you`ve ever wanted to hear
so you drop all your defenses and you drop all your fears
and you trust me completely
I`m perfect
in every way
cause I make you feel so strong and so powerful inside
you feel so lucky
but your ego obscures reality
and you never bother to wonder why
things are going so well
you wanna know why?
cause I`m a liar
yeah I`m a liar
I`ll tear your mind out
I`ll burn your soul
I`ll turn you into me
I`ll turn you into me
cause I`m a liar, a liar
a liar, a liar

I`ll hide behind a smile
and understanding eyes
and I`ll tell you things that you already know
so you can say
I really identify with you, so much
and all the time that you`re needing me
is just the time that I`m bleeding you
don`t you get it yet?
I`ll come to you like an affliction
and I`ll leave you like an addiction
you`ll never forget me
you wanna know why?
cause I`m a liar
yeah I`m a liar
I`ll rip your mind out
I`ll burn your soul

As you can clearly see the great sage has great insight
into how to capture converts to a lie. You get them when
they are at a low ebb, tell them the "Good News"... tell
them what they want to believe. Yes even offer them eternity
in perfection living in a paradise!! But it is all a lie. But,
as the saying goes, "there are none so blind as those that will not see".

Tao

As you can clearly see the great sage has great insight
into how to capture converts to a lie. You get them when
they are at a low ebb, tell them the "Good News"... tell
them what they want to believe. Yes even offer them eternity
in perfection living in a paradise!! But it is all a lie. But,
as the saying goes, "there are none so blind as those that will not see".

Tao
many people say many things ,but the bible being the inspired word of God is the thing to take on board .

All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.
2 TIMOTHY 3;16-17

and there are many blind ones out there because as 2 corinthians 4; 3-4 tells us , the god of this system has blinded the minds of them.

3 If, now, the good news we declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. 2 corinthians 4;3-4

Yes that counterfeit god (satan)has certainly blinded many and the light of the GOODNEWS does not shine through .

(1 John 5:19) We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.(satan)

stick to the bible and we cant go wrong

Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth. matthew 5;5

But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace. psalm 37;11

(Revelation 21:3) With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them.

its good isnt it?

the bible always comes true

Ok you keep makin your ...erm.....quotes.

Tao
not my quotes , only the bible promises , and they are verrrrrry goooood :)

(Matthew 5:5) “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.

Merry Christmas Mee!!

Inspired by God is more honest than From God but should really read Inspired by a Belief in God. God is a concept born in our primitive history as a means to explain what we will never ever know. The Big Question WHY? Plagues, earthquakes,eclipses...were all once said to be and firmly believed to be acts of God(s). We are no longer so ignorant, except by choice.

Tao

Merry Christmas Mee!!

Inspired by God is more honest than From God

Tao
same thing ,

2 Timothy 3:16: “All Scripture is inspired of God.” The phrase “inspired of God” translates the compound Greek word the·o′pneu·stos, meaning, literally, “God-breathed” or “breathed by God.”

so the bible is really worth listening too and taking on board ,

To know the inspired Scriptures and their Author is to enter into the pathway of eternal joy and pleasantness:)

same thing ,

2 Timothy 3:16: “All Scripture is inspired of God.” The phrase “inspired of God” translates the compound Greek word the·o′pneu·stos, meaning, literally, “God-breathed” or “breathed by God.”

so the bible is really worth listening too and taking on board ,

To know the inspired Scriptures and their Author is to enter into the pathway of eternal joy and pleasantness:)

No!! to quote and believe in ancient texts as a model for living today is as far from worth it as believing I am going to win the lottery. Only difference being there is a slim chance I might do that. But you, me, all of us are worm food.. no salvation, no pamphlet everafter, zilch. To believe God is the author is sheer madness. Remember you get serious medication for proclaiming God tells you something these days. That because we have grown to understand people can have delusional diseases, to embrace one....well that is crazy.

Tao

No!! to quote and believe in ancient texts as a model for living today is as far from worth it as believing I am going to win the lottery.

Tao
As God is the creator of humans ,he knows just what is the right way to live . and he tells us in the bible , and it is priceless information indeed.

the reason that many people are living today without the guidance of Gods word the bible , is the reason why there are so many problems with people .

they are far removed from bible direction .

the bible and what it teaches is only for our direction and it is very good :)

All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.2 TIMOTHY 3;16-17

For all the things that were written aforetime were written for our instruction, that through our endurance and through the comfort from the Scriptures we might have hope ROMANS 15;5

Remember you get serious medication for proclaiming God tells you something these days.

Tao
we already have the bible and it is complete ,

but in the future the bible does say that there will be NEW SCROLLS REVELATION 20;12

To live forever, both Armageddon survivors and resurrected ones will have to obey God’s commandments, including whatever new requirements Jehovah might reveal during the thousand years.

But for now we only need the complete bible , and it is all coming true,

I supose having the right attitude now , will help to go along way when the new scrolls are opened .

Criticism for believing in ancient texts as a model for living today. Criticism for updated and newer scrolls.

Can't you at least sing from the same hymn sheet??!!;)

Ahh new scrolls. How convienent. Just in case we need an updated and newer version, here come the new and improved scrolls. LOL.
we only need the bible as yet ,but the book of revelation tells us about a future time .

sticking closely to the bible (now)will mean that we may be there to know what the new instructions will be , but for now it is one thing at a time and the bible is it .

seek Jehovah, all YOU meek ones of the earth, who have practiced His own judicial decision. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably YOU may be concealed in the day of Jehovah’s anger. ZEPHENIAH 2;3

Thrilling times indeed that we are NOW living in . there is only one thing to do in this time of the end ,and it is to respond in the right way to the instructions and Goodnews ,
MATTHEW 24;14

And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

Yes, the GOODNEWS is that Gods kingdom with Jesus as reigning king will bring PEACE to the earth:) Daniel 2;44 DANIEL 7;13-14. ISAIAH 9;6-7

and the even better news is that Gods heavenly kingdom is WELL established ,

thats because God set it up in the heavens in 1914 , and it is now well and truely established ,and Jesus is well and truely ruling as king .

Jesus is directing a GREAT preaching work to make it known all over the globe .

THRILLING TIMES INDEED :)

Criticism for believing in ancient texts as a model for living today. Criticism for updated and newer scrolls.

Can't you at least sing from the same hymn sheet??!!;)

and dont forget criticism for making known bible truth :) the bible holds out a wonderful future for the earth ,and those who will inherit it .

but many are in opposition to the bible and the wonderful promises that will all come true .

living our lives inline with the complete bible will lead to everlasting life , and listening to Jesus is the thing to do .

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. JOHN 17;3

we can only take in knowledge about the true God(JEHOVAH)PSALM 83;18,

and the one who he sent fore (HIS SON JESUS CHRIST), and its all in the bible . and it leads to EVERLASTING LIFE............ And it is verrrrry gooooood
:)

Ahh new scrolls. How convienent. Just in case we need an updated and newer version, here come the new and improved scrolls. LOL.
we are now living at a time when the GREAT DAY OF JEHOVAH IS NEAR. but when the great day has passed, it will be no good saying THE GREAT DAY OF JEHOVAH IS NEAR , because it will have already happened . so on to NEW INSTRUCTIONS and that will happen after the great resurrection takes place, but for now looking to the complete bible is the thing to do as it leads us in the right direction . the bible is all we need at this time .

“THE great day of Jehovah is near. It is near, and there is a hurrying of it very much.” (Zephaniah 1:14)

the day of Jehovah is a period when Jehovah acts against his enemies to execute judgment, a day of battle.

i am making sure that i am on Gods side and following the instruction through the channel Jesus is using matthew 24;45-47

Micah foretold that nations would stream to the mountain of Jehovah’s house, resulting in worldwide peace and unity. (Micah 4:1-4)

sometimes those in oppostion to Gods purpose try to put a stop to Gods purpose , and even hinder those trying to go to the mountain of Jehovah .

but the purpose of God will prevail regardless of those in opposition .

and the bible even informs us of a future paradise earth.

putting ourselves on the right side is the thing to do.

Attitude has a lot to do with it i think,:)

Criticism for believing in ancient texts as a model for living today.

yes there is always great opposition to the bible and what it teaches us .

Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings.
matthew 24;45-47

that faithful class is the way to get GOOD SPIRITUAL FOOD ,and it is from Jesus

but there is great opposition especially from those who are influenced by Gods opposer(satan)

So tell me Mee,

Is it only JW's who know the truth and are worthy of salvation? Is your strict, narrow, by rote belief system, (invented by a clearly sick individual), the only route to this eternity of mind numbing mediocrity? And what will you all do in this eternity...go around holding quote competitions? Smile extra widely at your token black guy? Beat your children for being bored by it all? Subject your women to an eternity of subservience to rapist elders? Or will it be nothing like the JW movement here on Earth? Do you secretly hope once you have done your door to door labour here you will be free to party and orgy and glutton to your hearts content?

Tao

Back