The "OF" Corral

Snoopy! *pounce* *Snoopy finds himself drowning in the :kitty: delegation, the tips of his right fingers poking through the mass of writhing :kitty: pelts*

Hey, it's still 2023, so you're not that late!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Yes, it's not halfway through the year!

How are you?

Have you met @JustGeorge yet? She has more cats than anyone should actually be able to cope with.

How are you?

Have you met @JustGeorge yet? She has more cats than anyone should actually be able to cope with.
The cats aren't a problem.

The problem is the fact that the people I'm used to dealing with make the cats seem like thoughtful, logical, and well put together beings.

Well, except Nina. Nina's a nut.

The cats aren't a problem.

The problem is the fact that the people I'm used to dealing with make the cats seem like thoughtful, logical, and well put together beings.

Well, except Nina. Nina's a nut.
Yeah, we call Boo a mad ferret. And that's probably unfair to mad ferrets.

I feel like I don't qualify to be in this clubhouse. Still in my thirties.. a baby and mad ferret still... But hey I can alway try the:

"I carried a watermelon"
nedladdning (33).jpeg

How are you?

The Trio has been running the staff of the complex ragged because the person "helping" me left the entrance to my flat ajar.

I live with the maximum animals allowed in the flats (I'd've adopted more furred purrsons if I was allowed to, but one cannot have more than allowed when renting.) I've also been drawing :kitty:s from around the neighbourhood, driving the dog owners crazy.

I wonder if @JustGeorge lives with a Maine Coon mix (Tomodachi is a neutered tuxedo Maine Coon mix.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

The Trio has been running the staff of the complex ragged because the person "helping" me left the entrance to my flat ajar.

I live with the maximum animals allowed in the flats (I'd've adopted more furred purrsons if I was allowed to, but one cannot have more than allowed when renting.) I've also been drawing :kitty:s from around the neighbourhood, driving the dog owners crazy.

I wonder if @JustGeorge lives with a Maine Coon mix (Tomodachi is a neutered tuxedo Maine Coon mix.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
I haven't got any Maine Coon mixes, to my knowledge.

I'm sure Tomodachi is adorable. :D

I haven't got any Maine Coon mixes, to my knowledge.

I'm sure Tomodachi is adorable. :D
Tovarish and Maneki are even prettier (Tovarish is a grey tabby with a buff belly and Maneki's a dilute calico.) The only ways that I know that Tomodachi's a Maine Coon mix is his size and his nose (the "breeder" of both Tomodachi and Maneki didn't keep records of any of the cats they bred/hoarded.)

Tovarish (the "matriarch") has taught Tomodachi and Maneki almost all of her shenanigans, driving my neighbours and the apartment complex's staff barmy.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Tovarish and Maneki are even prettier (Tovarish is a grey tabby with a buff belly and Maneki's a dilute calico.) The only ways that I know that Tomodachi's a Maine Coon mix is his size and his nose (the "breeder" of both Tomodachi and Maneki didn't keep records of any of the cats they bred/hoarded.)

Tovarish (the "matriarch") has taught Tomodachi and Maneki almost all of her shenanigans, driving my neighbours and the apartment complex's staff barmy.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
They sound like a lot of fun!

They sound like a lot of fun!
Not when they have "the zoomies" or when they decide to play "Catch-the-Tail" on the headboard. We won't discuss when they head to a neighbour's flat (to let the complex's staff that they need to dial 9-1-1/9-9-9 for a medical emergency.) I'm surprised that I haven't pulled out all of my hair by now!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Not when they have "the zoomies" or when they decide to play "Catch-the-Tail" on the headboard. We won't discuss when they head to a neighbour's flat (to let the complex's staff that they need to dial 9-1-1/9-9-9 for a medical emergency.) I'm surprised that I haven't pulled out all of my hair by now!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
If you haven't pulled it all out, does that mean you've pulled out some of it?

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
Good grief! Is there a photo? 😻

Dammit, I wanna have a beer!

One time...there was 123 n I and a few others at a wedding....we raised a glass.

Idk if I will ever....it just isn't likely...makr to the UKnThomas and RJM and others or to Germany and have an Augustinabrau muchen.with Cino...or.whatever with whoever or have seatlegal douse me with guiness while eating a pretzel...but i sure would like to!

Dammit, I wanna have a beer!

It does not need to be beer, but share a moment, raise a glass, to this fairly unique io experience we have going.

This comment is buried here in plain site...will become a thread with enough likes.

We were zooming around on this planet, flying around the globe, working thousands of hours per year, nonstop doing....in the before times....and then...the pandemic.

Work at home, zoom meetings, tech on overdrive...we made it through it, covid is now here to stay...as is Zoom.

How about it? Can we each byob? Bring your own bottle/libation? No need for alcohol, just a face, a smile, a hello?

An I/O zoom? If you are down to explore, no need for text response, just like this post... I will start a thread to discuss.

Love you all, cheers.

Back