Santa Claus is Biblical!

And hey dont forget denying Christmas allows you to give more of your crust to Watchtower of babel!! Tho why they want it with armageddon so close at hand beats me.
Ithink it is more like this

And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues. revelation 18;4

listening to Jesus is the way to go ,

and then we can do the following

And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come. matthew 24;14

advertize, advertize , advertize,:)

(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

(Matthew 6:10) Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

So, why do you use the days and months? I kind of missed that point.... :confused:
Various calendar systems have been developed by men in the past, and a number continue in use today.

who knows what God has in store for us along the way , only time will tell .

its the same with wedding rings i think that is from pagan beliefs , maybe later we will not have them either who knows?

i will hang around to find out what the channel that Jesus is feeding will reveal about many things matthew 24;45-47

and what i like about it, is the way that it is always inline with the bible :)

the light gets ever brighter and ever clearer.

but the important thing at this time is this following verse .

(Mark 13:10) Also, in all the nations the good news has to be preached first.

and then the people who respond to the GOODNEWS can go along with the channel that Jesus is feeding . matthew 24;45-47

And hey dont forget denying Christmas allows you to give more of your crust to Watchtower of babel!! Tho why they want it with armageddon so close at hand beats me.

Jehovah’s people realize that they have a limited time to do their work. Therefore, they keep offering themselves willingly for sacred service.

and the fact that armageddon is so close makes the work so much more urgent.

and the gathering of the GREAT CROWD goes on revelation 7;9-10

For to this end we are working hard and exerting ourselves, because we have rested our hope on a living God, who is a Savior of all sorts of men, especially of faithful ones.1 TIMOTHY 4;10

GO ...therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.” MATTHEW 28;19-20

The command from Jesus was to GO and make disciples or learners, no not learners of myths like santa claus , but learners of Jesus and his teachings .

thats what JW do , they stick to Jesus and what he taught .

and if they find that they have been contaminated along the way, they are willing and humble enough to cast it away from them.

Tao...'tis the season...be seasonable...:D

Mee...

One of the main reasons that you, and other JW's do not partake with the christmas celebrations would be;

Because it diverts you from truth and that it is oringinally a Pagan celebration, and being a festivity of another religion makes it wrong? So you keep your hands clean? So, why do you use the days of the week and the months of the year? As they are also not christian? You base your day to day life on names from Paganism? Why is that?
I'd rather have dirty hands, but a humble heart during this time...

i would say that santa claus leads people away from the truth of the bible
and drowns out the truth of the bible .

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. JOHN 17;3
I wish I could find it. There is a picture of Santa, kneeling before the manger and Our Lord, with the caption "the true meaning of Christmas..."

I would say Santa Claus leads people closer to the truth of the bible. It is the one time of the year, we speak more softly, we give more freely, we don't think so much of our selves, we go out of our way for another human being...isn't that what Jesus commanded us to do?

Jehovah’s people realize that they have a limited time to do their work. Therefore, they keep offering themselves willingly for sacred service.

and the fact that armageddon is so close makes the work so much more urgent.

and the gathering of the GREAT CROWD goes on revelation 7;9-10

For to this end we are working hard and exerting ourselves, because we have rested our hope on a living God, who is a Savior of all sorts of men, especially of faithful ones.1 TIMOTHY 4;10

GO ...therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.” MATTHEW 28;19-20

The command from Jesus was to GO and make disciples or learners, no not learners of myths like santa claus , but learners of Jesus and his teachings .

thats what JW do , they stick to Jesus and what he taught .

and if they find that they have been contaminated along the way, they are willing and humble enough to cast it away from them.
No one knows the hour, not even Jesus, only the father...so rather than quibble about what might be, why not deal with what is now? for each man is alotted 24 hours, that is all we know. Plan for tomorrow, but live today, and take each breath for what it is worth, as God intended us to do...

I wish I could find it. There is a picture of Santa, kneeling before the manger and Our Lord, with the caption "the true meaning of Christmas..."

I would say Santa Claus leads people closer to the truth of the bible.

cant say i have read that in the bible :)

No one knows the hour,

very true ,that is why we should be ready and actively on the side of Gods kingdom , and working along with Jehovah and his son , and christs brothers , then we can be judged and put on his right side as a sheep

This article is kind of off topic as it doesn't pertain specifically to Santa Claus, but it does address some of the reasons why the Roman Church picked December 25 to celebrate Jesus' birth.
Happy Christmas All !

flow....:)

to coincide with the Roman festival celebrating the birth of the sun god,

so it seems they were not after making true christians because they were still holding on to their pagan beliefs.

they were still pagans then , LOL

they were more after numbers than people into true worship .

Mee...True Christians ? True worship?
Please define these terms in your own words not using biblical quotations. Then maybe I'll understand what you're getting at. Thanks.

flow....;)

Mee...True Christians ? True worship?
Please define these terms in your own words not using biblical quotations. Then maybe I'll understand what you're getting at. Thanks.

flow....;)
would a true follower of christ be into pagan beliefs ,or would they have cast them away from themselves

mixing true with false has never been good in the eyes of the most high .

Simply put, to be spiritually clean means never to cross the line that God has drawn between true worship and false, for God views any type of false worship as unclean.

However, this is often the most neglected aspect of cleanness.

and as 1 CORINTHIANS 10;21 says,

You cannot be drinking the cup of Jehovah and the cup of demons; you cannot be partaking of “the table of Jehovah” and the table of demons

mixing true and false is a no no , , holding on to false is not becoming a christian ,

even though they thought it was,

and it was the religious leaders who are to blame for this .

Mee can you consider the possibility just for a second that if there is this God as petty as you paint him, then your arrogance in supposing you have the greatest insight into what is his will, will make him very very miffed at you and probably assure you an eternal tub of burning sulpherous agony!!

Tao

Mee can you consider the possibility just for a second that if there is this God as petty as you paint him, then your arrogance in supposing you have the greatest insight into what is his will, will make him very very miffed at you and probably assure you an eternal tub of burning sulpherous agony!!

Tao
why is it arrogance to believe in the bibles promises? matthew 5;5

regarding the tub of burning stuff, you must be listening to false religious leaders , the God of the bible is not like that, but many are led along to believe alsorts of evil things . i am glad to say that the God i worship is a God of LOVE. :)

And his name is JEHOVAH .PSALM 83;18.

his love transcends anything that we can feel or express. (Eph 2:4-7; Isa 55:8; Ro 11:33) His greatest manifestation of love, the most loving thing that a parent can do, he did for mankind. That was the giving of the life of his own faithful, only-begotten Son. (Joh 3:16)

Back