How Masculine or Feminine Are You?

I use to say to guys at work who wouldnt let me lift things at work was..." WHAT.......BECAUSE I HAVENT GOT A PENIS MEANS I CANT LIFT THIS?????" Now , Im older and I wish they would offer to help. LOLOLOLOLOL. that will teach me to open my big mouth.

No it is because compared to the average man your upper body strength is feeble.... :)

Example....:

I am not that much of a macho macho man... However I can lift 50kg fine... Can you?

No it is because compared to the average man your upper body strength is feeble.... :)

Example....:

I am not that much of a macho macho man... However I can lift 50kg fine... Can you?

Tho usually you lift in 1/8th, 1/4's and the occasional 1/2 oz :p

Tho usually you lift in 1/8th, 1/4's and the occasional 1/2 oz :p

What the hell is an 8th and a 1/4? Smallest in -that- kinda weight is the good ol OZ... 28g's of divine goodness..... Why I be known as the wizard of OZ... ;)

But no here at work and in the military I lift mucho weight.... And it is simply a fact that the male has stronger upper body strength so it makes sense for the male to lift not the female.... It is attempting to help, yet their stupid pride gets in the way and it comes down to what it always comes down to "oh just because I don't have a penis..." Ugh what?

What the hell is an 8th and a 1/4? Smallest in -that- kinda weight is the good ol OZ... 28g's of divine goodness..... Why I be known as the wizard of OZ... ;)

But no here at work and in the military I lift mucho weight.... And it is simply a fact that the male has stronger upper body strength so it makes sense for the male to lift not the female.... It is attempting to help, yet their stupid pride gets in the way and it comes down to what it always comes down to "oh just because I don't have a penis..." Ugh what?

dear or dear. your eyes must be as red as snooker balls!!

I find still that it is the exception rather than the rule, when it comes to heavy lifting, that a woman will do any more than make a show if she requires something moved. They know how to massage our ego's, its an innate sense in them. That and nagging. :p

tao

Tao,

I am quite sure, -some- can lift weight such as my wife.... BUT, for sure there is something wrong If I allow her to lift with maximum effort something I could with little? I have never understood why women find that something to make a deal of.... Sure indepednece and all but.... I would rather struggle than my wife.

dear or dear. your eyes must be as red as snooker balls!!

I find still that it is the exception rather than the rule, when it comes to heavy lifting, that a woman will do any more than make a show if she requires something moved. They know how to massage our ego's, its an innate sense in them. That and nagging. :p

tao

Nah, I just find the nearest man and say 'can you lift this please'. Why should I strain myself or break a nail when men are mch better equipped to lift heavy weights. Well, men have to have some use :p

This has been one of my main issues with womens fight for equality over the past decade or so. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire to be told I have a dysfunctional brain and should be bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen. However, this issue of having men only clubs banned gets right up my nose. The same women demand the privacy of women only gyms and single sex days at the swimming pool but if men want a men only day the feminists are up in arms. Gentlemens clubs in London were targetted as a remnant of an unacceptable bygone era but why? Why should men not have these clubs, were women afraid of missing something? I post regularly on a business forum and often hear of Women in Business days but woe betide if men were to organise the same thing for them. I just don't get it.

I don't get it either. I could care less if guys have men's only clubs or whatever. As long as I am equal in my opportunities (in earning, social status, etc.) and get to vote and have laws applied equally to me, I could care less if guys meet alone and talk up a storm about whatever (sports/cars/tools) they want.

It happens anyway. In many (most?) American homes, the men's club is the garage. Or the game room/den. 9 times out of 10, when I'm at a couples get-together, the guys leave to the back porch to BBQ, or to the garage or den, and the women hang out in the living room, dining room, or kitchen. I'm typically bored no matter which group I join, but I'm not a real socialite, so it isn't their fault. :rolleyes:

This is where I started and I don't think the human race has moved on as much as some would like to think. I have been in the military and been to war and one thing I know through bitter experience is that women do not belong on the front line. Not because we cannot fight or are the weaker sex but because of the added stress it adds to our male colleagues. Gender roles may have been watered down over the centuries but men still grow up with a natural urge to protect women and children.

I agree. Though I wouldn't say so from an anthropological point of view. Just as a normal bystander, I agree. I think men naturally are more aggressive (due to higher testosterone levels) and more inclined to protect helpless people. Women seem more naturally inclined to nurture them, helping them in that way.

If we hear a bump in the night it is usually the male in a relationship that goes to investigate. I just think women are pushing men out of their natural role too much in their desire to attain equality. Why can't we fight for equality of respect and legal rights without trying to take over male roles in society?

I don't know why people wish to do that. Personally, if I hear a bump in the night, I kick my husband out of bed to go see what's going on. Well, and we have a huge Rottweiler. Now, in my case, my husband is really quite a bit stronger and better at fighting than I would be (chalk it up to a decade in construction and a decade playing football), but I don't think that's the case with all couples. Trust me, I know a lot of men that I'm pretty sure I could take down in a fight. Yet, undoubtedly in their marriages, their wives probably would want them to fight off the intruder too. So perhaps strong/masculine type women simply choose even more masculine/strong men?

Personally, I don't have a problem with people having separate roles. I just have a problem with the group telling all women and all men they must follow those roles. In my case, I'd love nothing more once I have kids than to quit working and raise my kids. That's why I want kids- because I like them and I want to be around them once I have them. However, I'd have a problem with a religion/society/government telling ALL women they should want kids and to sacrifice career for mommy-hood. Just like I'd have a problem with the group telling ALL men they should want to leave for 8-10 hours a day and earn the living. If some couples think it works best that dad stays home and mom goes to work, what should I care?

I guess I'm for freedom of choice, without judgment. The thing that bothers me about some feminists is that they devalue other women's choices and tear them down, believing they are somehow "freeing" them. Some women really like cooking, cleaning, looking after kids, and so forth. I happen to be one of them. I also liked graduate school. It's not like it's an either/or scenario, and what bugs me equally about the more extreme forms of feminism and conservative religiosity is the tendency to think all people should do XYZ. I say, think highly of everyone that is following what they feel is right and doing their best at it. If for some women that is a career and for others it is cooking, so be it- both are important to society.

Has anyone ever done a study on crying to see if women do in fact cry more easily than men or if it is a learnt condition caused by the 'real men don't cry' thing? Certainly all the cultures I have visited the women tend to be more emotional than men and I have certainly stood there with my lip wobbling, determined not to cry but the tears still come.

I can't think of one where men are more emotional, but there are cases where women are expected to be as unemotional as men are (i.e., no one can cry) and I can think of others where it is acceptable for everyone to cry.

As far as I know, the only reason why women seem more prone to crying is cultural conditioning. All human bodies cry in natural response to extreme grief, shock, anger, joy... in short, crying is a natural response of the human body to any extreme emotion or physical pain. You can see this in babies- boys cry just as much as girls. By the time children are toddlers, we begin training them in the US differently. Little boys when they fall down and cry are encouraged to just get back up, dust it off, "you're fine," no need to cry. If they are older boys, they are often ridiculed for crying, even if their pain or emotion is quite great, and they learn that only extreme situations (death of a close loved one, a broken bone) are acceptable circumstances for crying. Little girls when they fall down and cry are coddled, held, fussed over, "are you OK?!" (thereby reinforcing that crying is appropriate). As they get older, girls learn that crying not only is an acceptable way to express all sorts of emotions and pain, but also can be used to manipulate other people.

What I am seeing here is the many references to women and the lack of references to men, so to me it indicates that even across cultures this is a constant.

Oh, yes. My point is that a cross-cultural universal (before the days of formula) is that women must care for young children. But there is a lot of variety in how this may be done. Now, in many cultures, it is expected that men are attached to their children, that they hold them and so forth, but naturally they can't feed them, so the bulk of the time they must be with a woman.

One of the things that has surprised the hell out of me since converting to Islam is how many young women I speak to that WANT to be in a polygamous marriage - i tends to be the men that are rejecting that way of life now largely due to economic restraints. I can't get my head round it but they state that they would enjoy the community of being with other women and children and to be honest the man seems to come across as almost irrelevant other than to provide the necessary food, clothing and sperm.

I can see it both ways. I would never want to share my husband, but that is because I chose him as my partner and that choice was out of love. However, if I was in a culture where I was wedded to someone for other reasons (economic, political, our families made that choice, whatever), what would I care? This person would be someone I was bound to, and was required (more or less) to have sex with, cook for, clean for, and raise kids for. Now maybe I would get lucky and learn to love him, but it is unlikely I would fall in love with him. Why be jealous in that case?

I can imagine that in that case, where my husband and I are simply a working economic arrangement and not best friends and lovers, I'd want to off as much of that responsibility as possible on other people, thus freeing my time to do my own thing. I can see how I might be lonely (espeically if I'm in a culture that has very separate worlds for the two sexes) and would long for female companionship. And I can see that if I had several co-wives, collectively we might have more power than my husband.

I have heard interviews from some modern polygamists in the US that they like it because everyone's needs for sex and economic security and child care are met easier. It frees some women in the marriage up to work without worries about child care, and the other women are freed to stay home with kids without worries about economic security. It's cheaper to buy a large house and share it among 2-4 working adults than it is to buy a house and pay for it on 1-2 incomes.

But again, then you are back to defining marriage by economic, sexual, and familial security rather than by romance and love. And since I am a hopeless romantic, it is unfathomable.

But doesn't that demonstrate that biology plays a bigger part in all this male/female stuff than we care to admit?

I think biology plays a big role, just not the role we might think it plays. Most people assume things like "women aren't as competitive" are biologically based, while they aren't. Most people don't think "I bet I chose my mate because his sweat smelled like he was genetically different from me," but they did. ;) Which makes sense. Most of which is really biological is, well, biological and so innate that we don't even think about it. The stuff we question is the stuff that is likely to not be biological; we question it because we notice other people doing it differently from us.

Actually, yes I can lift 50kg, however I might bust something in doing so LOL. Its ok guys, Ive learnt a little since then and now at work if I want one of the fellas to lift something for me, it usually goes like..... " oh, James, because you are sooooo big and strong...... will you..... carry, lift" you get the drift. LOL. now they look at me and probably think, "crazy old chook, wish she would make up her mind....' LOL.

took the test- thanks, 17th, for letting me know I could put gobbledeegook in the fields- works a treat... regardless...

I am 66% masculine, and 34% feminine...

how does this relate to me in the real world?

In the real world I am also more "male" than "female", so far as "traits" go, and strangers often assume when they meet me that I am a lesbian...

why is this? I wear eyeliner, dye my hair, pluck my eyebrows and shave my legs, yet... you will never see me in a skirt or dress, and you will never see me in anything but converse boots... my hair is short, much like my fingernails... I drink pints of beer... I sit open legged, walk with a cocky swagger, tell smutty jokes, I like participating in physical sports, have great muscle definition...

personality-wise, I am hard, honest, not one for talking about feelings, practical and pragmatic, a doer, I am opinionated, have a fiery temper, take no crap and take no prisoners...

Really though... I grew up in a house with no mother or sisters... my family then, was male dominated, and this is why, as an adult, my friends are usually men, and I spend a lot of my time recreationally, with men...

Because of this, these so-called feminine traits were not impressed upon me by my family or peers, and as a youth while most young girls my age were reading magazines and being imprinted with feminine archetypes and presented with traits to adopt, and going shopping and chasing boys I wasn't.

I went to an all girls school, and there I grew to despise girls. Their falseness, their desire to feel everything, to find love, dressing up games and doing each others hair while cattily bitching about another pal while being scared of insects, etc... balls...

The simple fact was... it appeared boys had more fun. Climbing on the roof, playing football, stealing motorbikes... the girls didn't do these things...

Of course, being a girl surrounded by men, I am aware that at times I consciously decided to be less of a girl so I would be accepted by men as an equal, but it didn't work.

I would not play the girly flirtatious game with them, but of course, that meant I was frigid. I would try to participate in farting competitions, but when I farted louder than everyone else they did not like it- it was wrong, for a girl, they said. Girls did not smell like that- they smelt of flowers. Drinking pints was wrong, not ladylike enough. Being aggressive. Opinionated. Not what I am supposed to be, according to what I am told...

What they wanted was for me to be passive, submissive, timid, fake, so they could play their dominant, aggressive, brave, true cards. What a shock it was to discover I was not a real enough woman...

Eventually it got to the stage where the boys would not play with me anymore, as I was a girl, and the play I wanted wasn't the play they wanted to give me, and the girls didn't want to play with me either, as I was far too boyish.

I spent a good few years wondering if, in fact, I was a dyke. A muff diver. A lezzie. Despised by heterosexual men and women in equal measure. Not because I make bombs or keep kids in sweatshops, but because I had not decided to play the game of heterosexuality. Hideous. And then I found Marilyn French and Germaine Greer, and realised I wasn't a feminine, I was a feminist.

Okay, I wasn't "feminine"; as tradition dicated, I was certainly more "masculine". I certainly didn't want to "be" screwed. I wanted to "do" the screwing. I could happily have also been a lasbian, but the only unfortunate thing was... I just didn't fancy girls. I didn't fancy men either. Or kids. Or farmyard animals. I didn't really feel anything like lust for a person 'til I was about 21.

Now, just like then, I realise the cognitive dissonance gender dysphoria brings is not the fault of the experiencer, but the enviroment.

And after that? Well, I gaze upon beauty everyday. Men, women, it doesn't matter. I still don't want to screw them all; it goes beyond that stirring in the loins, attraction. I admire their beauty, or their intellect, or their determination, but I do not want to possess them, or give them any pleasure, or receive any from them. I am content to simply look and admire, usually. And yes, I like boys and girls. It is not because I am greedy, or because I am not that choosy, but because I have grown beyond such paltry definitions and inane rules.

Instead, I came to realise that men and women are not that different, actually, and most of them bore me rigid. I am not attracted to the majority of men, or women, as they do not impress me. They are not great divine beauties, or inspired intellectuals or fervent saints... they are normals...they play the game, they do not think, or dream, so much, but simply plod along in the grooves which have been etched out in their minds by society and it's conventions...

Most of these so-called differences between people are nothing more than the result of racial, gender, cultural and financial baises, societal constructs which are impressed upon people before they are people and then modelled by these almost-people until they become second nature.

Not truths, but truisms.

Pink for girls, blue for boys. Long hair for girls, short hair for boys. Boys are allowed to get dirty in the park- girls are not. For presents, girls get dolls, and make-up, boys get guns and lab kits.

Emotion-wise, girls are supposed to be more compassionate, while boys are told to be less so. "Don't be a big girl, John, stop crying". Girls, being the weaker sex, can cry if they like, it's only what is expected of them.

"Sugar and spice, and all things nice; that's what little girls are made of.
Spiders and snails, and puppydog's tails, that's what little boys are made of".

Simple conditioning, at it starts from birth. By the time a person is about 25, they are set. Fixed. They will not usually divert that much from their gender and class and cultural scripts. They will eventually become the stereotype they never wanted to be; just like mum or dad, and then die. And that's it.

And as adults... the same game is played. The glass ceiling still exists. There is still a disproportionality of gender in: buisness and politics- most are men, film directing- most are men, nursing- most are women, childcare/primary school teaching: most are women... Most cleaners are women. Mens' sports get far more money than women's. And on it goes.

But in truth... This focus on fixed gender identities does nobody any favours.

Currently, a lot of young men are depressed, but can't talk to their mates, as talking isn't what lads do. Girls, on the other hand, are skewed the other way- is is found that girls who sit around and talk about their problems are far more likely to adopt a victim mentality...

Women are more likely to be diagnosed with depression- men are more likely to be diagnosed as psychotic... men are more likely to be diagnosed as anti-social personality disorder, whilst women are more likely to be classified "borderline personality disorder"...

instead of a simple cluster of symptoms, gender influences some pretty important decisions. Yes, of course, there are some real, true differences between men and women, but they are not that great. A bone or two here and there is different, the odd hormone proportion is different, but these things do not make personality, or even gender.

You do that for yourself, with the assistance and hinderance of your society and culture, family and peers.

Beyond pain, and hunger, all feelings are conditioned responses, not innate. Love, lust, hate; none of them are real, stand-alone concepts. They are conditioned responses, a composite of the myriad associations we have been presented with and modelled until they become "feelings". They do not exist, in themselves, they are ideas. We can grasp those ideas, try to make them our own, dislike people who don't share them, feel friendly with the others who share our opinions, but in truth, they are only opinions... and not even our own...

what is a man, today, or a woman, for that matter? Surely that is an unanswerable question, for to describe "a" man or "a" woman would be to miss out those who were not "men" or "women", as such.

What happens if you feel you're not a man or a woman? What happens if the archetype, for you, is lacking?

You go in for gender reassignment, or you define yourself as gay, as there isn't much else. How silly then, to have such fixed notions about what it is to be a man, or a woman, when in truth being a man or a woman goes beyond genitalia, or which type you like to screw, or whether you cry and feel the need for support, or prefer fighting and competitive sports...

am I a man or a woman? I am human, just like you. And him. And her. And them.

Francis-

That was touching and bluntly honest. Thank you for sharing with us. I had to laugh when you said you found most people boring; I think that's what I was trying to say above- whether with "the men group" or "the women group" I generally find myself bored to tears, as the former tends to discuss nothing but facts and details about mundane topics and the latter nothing but gossip about everyone's relationships.

I would put forth, however, that it is inaccurate that only hunger and pain are real emotions. Human emotions are universal (the basics of fear, love, lust, disgust, joy/happiness, etc.) and while they are expressed differently, psychology and anthropology has confirmed that they are a basic part of being human no matter who you are or where you grow up. In fact, you can even see these emotions shown by other intelligent mammals as well, so we share them in common with other beings too.

Yes, much is culturally conditioned, but not everything. It goes a bit beyond what you give credit for. In most cases, we can't even tease apart what was conditioning versus what was biology. In your own case, was it conditioning or biology/personality that made you like boys things more? Is it conditioning or biology that many other people are heterosexual as opposed to bisexual? There is no easy answer. We are each of us different, and we are not born as blank slates. There are fundamental personality differences, differences in hormone levels that set in during puberty, genetic differences... these impact how we respond to social conditioning. Perhaps if you had grown up in an all-girls household, you would have been girly. Perhaps not. Most of my family are women and I grew up with my mother and sister, and all of us are quite balanced between what is "girly" and what is not, tending toward being ungirly enough that some people have an issue with it. There are innumerable examples of people who are quite different from how they were conditioned to be: gay people who were conditioned to be straight, transgendered people conditioned to be the other gender, on and on.

It is a mystery, the precise combination of conditioning and innate traits that make each of us who we are. The best theorists in the world fight about it.

Personally, I don't try to tease it all apart. I feel like I am who I am.

It happens anyway. In many (most?) American homes, the men's club is the garage. Or the game room/den.

I think this is where my brain gets stuck with it all really. In most societies I have visited men tend to gather together and women likewise, so why all the hoo-ha to make us equal genders? The same people that demand equality in gender roles are the ones in the den or kitchen at parties in my experience. :confused:

So perhaps strong/masculine type women simply choose even more masculine/strong men?

To be honest I am a strong/masculine type woman but I tend to choose men who are weaker mentally - maybe that is why my relationships never work and I need to go with the sweat theory, so I can feel more feminine?!

However, I'd have a problem with a religion/society/government telling ALL women they should want kids and to sacrifice career for mommy-hood. Just like I'd have a problem with the group telling ALL men they should want to leave for 8-10 hours a day and earn the living. If some couples think it works best that dad stays home and mom goes to work, what should I care?

I agree completely but I object when stay at home Mums are made to feel as though they are 'letting the side down' or masculine men are made to feel as though they should cry more and let their feminine side show.

I guess I'm for freedom of choice, without judgment. The thing that bothers me about some feminists is that they devalue other women's choices and tear them down, believing they are somehow "freeing" them.

I have to say that my attitudes have changed considerably over the years and no more so than since I moved over here. When I arrived here I felt it was my duty to 'free' these poor oppressed women, when in fact they have freed me. I can now be a girl, I can ask a man to lift a heavy box or wear flowing sparkly clothes without feeling like I am a failure.

I can't think of one where men are more emotional, but there are cases where women are expected to be as unemotional as men are (i.e., no one can cry) and I can think of others where it is acceptable for everyone to cry.

Men over here have no problem crying but I still find that women cry even when there is nothing particularly emotional to cry about. I take your point about babies though, that is a good observation and one I had not thought of.

Now, in many cultures, it is expected that men are attached to their children, that they hold them and so forth, but naturally they can't feed them, so the bulk of the time they must be with a woman.

I think that is well demonstrated over here, men are often seen out in groups with their small children, although sadly it seems the mothers are often just seen as the vessel to produce and care for the children and take little part in social acivities.

However, if I was in a culture where I was wedded to someone for other reasons (economic, political, our families made that choice, whatever), what would I care? This person would be someone I was bound to, and was required (more or less) to have sex with, cook for, clean for, and raise kids for. Now maybe I would get lucky and learn to love him, but it is unlikely I would fall in love with him. Why be jealous in that case?

That sums up very well what women here express to me, even those not in polygamous marriages. Marriage is seen quite differently here and is very much based on practicalities. When I discuss such things as love and jealousy the women tend to shrug and look at me blankly, as if to say 'what has that got to do with anything'. I wonder if life would sometimes be easier with their less emotional approach?

But again, then you are back to defining marriage by economic, sexual, and familial security rather than by romance and love. And since I am a hopeless romantic, it is unfathomable.

I am also a hopeless romantic, so maybe I will never get to grips with this issue. In my head women are still damsels in distress and men are knights in shining armour (well I wish it was like that - I am a hopeless dreamer).

Really though... I grew up in a house with no mother or sisters... my family then, was male dominated, and this is why, as an adult, my friends are usually men, and I spend a lot of my time recreationally, with men...

Thank you for your honesty Francis, what an amazing post.

But in truth... This focus on fixed gender identities does nobody any favours.

I am sorry but from my own perspective I have to disagree. I grew up in a male dominated environment and became very masculine in my thinking. As you, I discovered I then did not fit into either 'group' and was staggered when my father rang me (about 30 years old I think) to say if I wanted to bring a 'girlfriend' (nod, nod, wink, wink) home that was fine with him. Where did that come from? As far as I was concerned I was all woman but a strong independant one (okay one that was like a fish out of water in the company of other women but I had no sexual desire for women).

I therefore wish I had played with dolls and not guns, had long hair and cried a lot. I wish I had grown in a fixed gender role, so I could feel as though I belong rather than like I have missed so much. At 43 I now struggle, I cannot get those years back and be a wife and mother, yet my gut and heart and soul scream at me every day that is what I was born to be. I honestly feel as though society and the feminist movement have robbed me of my life, as though I was pushed into being something I was never ment to be.

What happens if you feel you're not a man or a woman? What happens if the archetype, for you, is lacking?

What happens when you are left to grow without gender roles and then hit 43 and wear lots of pink to try to prove to yourself you really are a woman?? I think like most things there is an argument for and against.

am I a man or a woman? I am human, just like you. And him. And her. And them.

I don't care what anyone else wants to be but I want to be a girl - now I just have to find out how to be one and feel comfortable in my own skin and mind. Now I have stopped being a strong independant woman I am accused of pandering to oppressive stereotypes because of my conversion in faith but to be honest my conversion had a lot to do with it allowing me to be a woman and being what I was born to be (maybe a little late but better late than never).

I started to post about the differences between us (being girls) etc but I realized it doesnt matter. I was the youngest of three girls but never very girly. I didnt have long hair til one day I realized I hadnt had it cut in two years. i cant grow my fingernails although I would love to. I dont know how to put make up on very well and probably look like alice cooper or marilyn manson when I do. LOL. I think Ive been too distracted to worry about my appearance and now at 40, why bother. Im not going feral, mind you but Ill leave the preening for the younger of the species, Ill sit back and watch.

I dont know how to put make up on very well and probably look like alice cooper or marilyn manson when I do..

Lmao Grey!! As long as you know it you can carry it, the one advantage of our age is you are expected to be an embarrassment. I so hate to disappoint ;):p:D

Well, men have to have some use

Interesting, interesting... Hmmm... Some use.... Good morning... I am Doctor Septimus Decimus, and today we are going to have just a lil chat aboot the human sexes, mostly the sex known as female...... *clears throat* Good morning....

I have done a series of tests, I shan't SHANT bore you with the repetitive results... I shall show you two... Please meet subject A... Her name for the test shall be "Mrs Smith".... Good morning Mrs Smith...

1-2.png

Now.... We set her a task... To drive to the lake and park the car by her boat and then exit the car and have a lovley cruise....

2-2.png

She...... Was quite happy with the results and was astonshed when told that she had failed said task... Confused seeing she had learnt all she knows from "Mrs Jones......."

3-2.png

The second task we set was quite simple and plain... Enter a mall get a certain one pair of shoes and return.... We also compared this to Subject B.... Who we shall call Mr..... Smith....

Here is Mr Smith's result first.....

5-2.png

Look closley, carefully... Have you taken note of Subject B's route? Now let's compare to Subject A's route.......

4-2.png

Please note Subject C (Daughter) having explained to her, that when she is a woman men will no longer do what they do today..... Oh yes.... She has been given freedom from sexism and has much much more.... In-de-pen-dence........... That look of horror says it all....

6-2.png

.... Thank you for sitting in and listening to our exciting findings.. I've been Dr Septimus Decimus..... Good morning.

! question ! Why did Mrs smith remove the car keys? Did she think someone might steal it?

Very funny :D tho 17th.

Back