Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Yes, but not like you think.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • It doesn't concern me in my belief

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I will be ready spiritually for the challenges in the day ahead.

:)
yes thats the thing to do ,

those spiritually eating from the table of Jehovah are full of good spiritual food and they are willing and ready to share it , :) matthew 28;19-20 matthew 24;14 Daniel 2;44

mee drinks alcohol?

Or....are you just being sarcastic? You're suggesting mee is drunk? lol :eek:
one think is for sure i do not listen to spiritual drunkards, because they are blind guides :) i listen to the ones who have a good light given them and it flashes and illuminated the way . and here they are in matthew 24;45-47.

its the best light that they are given

Light itself has flashed up for the righteous one,
And rejoicing even for the ones upright in heart.psalm 97;11

But the path of the righteous ones is like the bright light that is getting lighter and lighter until the day is firmly established. proverbs 4;11 .

Your word is a lamp to my foot,
And a light to my roadway.psalm 119;105 ,

yes its all good bible based enlightenment :)

Light itself has flashed up for the righteous one,
And rejoicing even for the ones upright in heart.psalm 97;11

But the path of the righteous ones is like the bright light that is getting lighter and lighter until the day is firmly established. proverbs 4;11 .

Your word is a lamp to my foot,
And a light to my roadway.psalm 119;105

At dawn [Jesus] appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered round him, and he sat down to teach them.… [And Jesus said to them,] "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."God is light, and Jesus is light, because both are God. bible based, and crystal clear.

At dawn [Jesus] appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered round him, and he sat down to teach them.… [And Jesus said to them,] "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."God is light, and Jesus is light, because both are God. bible based, and crystal clear.
you must be refering to this verse ,but you seem to have added to it .

Therefore Jesus spoke again to them, saying: "I am the light of the world. He that follows me will by no means walk in darkness, but will possess the light of life.JOHN

you must be refering to this verse ,but you seem to have added to it .

Therefore Jesus spoke again to them, saying: "I am the light of the world. He that follows me will by no means walk in darkness, but will possess the light of life.JOHN

[And Jesus said to them,] "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

ummm... it says the same thing. are you ok?

In the Gospel of Matthew Jesus says the following to his disciples:

5:14
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden."

So I disagree with you. Unless of course you are claiming with the above logic that the disciples are also God.

;)

In the Gospel of Matthew Jesus says the following to his disciples:

5:14
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden."

;)
DISCIPLES of Jesus Christ are to shine as brilliant lights in this world, pointing fellow humans to the way that leads to an eternity of happy living.

In his Sermon on the Mount, God’s Son said: "You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when situated upon a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under the measuring basket, but upon the lampstand, and it shines upon all those in the house. Likewise let your light shine before men, that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens."—Matt. 5:14-16.

No offense, but these people seem to lack understanding.
Maybe its because their understanding is more inline with the bible rather than the manmade doctine of the trinity .
so if you are a believer in the trinity doctrine your thinking would not be intune with their thinking .
for me , it is very understandable because it is inline with the bible and thats what i am looking for . no offence taken:)

Maybe its because their understanding is more inline with the bible rather than the manmade doctine of the trinity .
so if you are a believer in the trinity doctrine your thinking would not be intune with their thinking .
for me , it is very understandable because it is inline with the bible and thats what i am looking for . no offence taken:)

Nah, understanding comes from God. One thing I understand from the Bible is this: There is one God, the Father is God, the Son is God, the Holy Spirit is God.

some crazy three-in-one relationship is going on here it seems

DISCIPLES of Jesus Christ are to shine as brilliant lights in this world, pointing fellow humans to the way that leads to an eternity of happy living.

In his Sermon on the Mount, God’s Son said: "You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when situated upon a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under the measuring basket, but upon the lampstand, and it shines upon all those in the house. Likewise let your light shine before men, that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens."—Matt. 5:14-16.

So you agree with me that Jesus is not part of the trinity?

So how many brothers, sisters, and mothers does Jesus have? By what he said, it sounds like more than one.

What is the Trinity? Does the Bible teach it? Is Jesus Christ the Almighty God and part of the Trinity? What is the holy spirit, and how does it function?
Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Yes. Yes. He is the Holy Spirit of God, He is sent from the Father, and he is sent from Christ, he is like the wind, and provides comfort, guidance, and knowledge that Jesus is Lord.

Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Yes. Yes. He is the Holy Spirit of God, He is sent from the Father, and he is sent from Christ, he is like the wind, and provides comfort, guidance, and knowledge that Jesus is Lord.
If a person blasphemes Jesus, will it be forgiven? If a person blasphemes the Holy Spirit, will it be forgiven?

Is Jesus the only person who can be baptised with, and speak with the Holy Spirit?

Does Jesus determine who sits on his left or right hand?

So how many brothers, sisters, and mothers does Jesus have? By what he said, it sounds like more than one.

A multitude. But most importantly, it's a fellowship. People connected to a nexus through the Spirit.

So you agree with me that Jesus is not part of the trinity?

Mee is a Jehovah's Witness: a non-Trinitarian.

Nah, understanding comes from God. One thing I understand from the Bible is this: There is one God, the Father is God, the Son is God, the Holy Spirit is God.

some crazy three-in-one relationship is going on here it seems

Not necessarily. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit all possess and are illuminated by the Phenomenon of God, the Logos, a concept introduced by a philosopher named Philo. That doesn't necessarily make any of them God. They are either projectors of the Phenomenon of God, or are the actual essence of God. The Spirit is a wind that blows. The Father is a source of authority and gives a sense of belonging. The Son is God's Ambassador to humanity, but carries the Phenomenon of God (Logos) as part of his mission to humanity.

We can't know for sure what the first-century Christians believed because what we get in the New Testament is a description and depiction of first-century Christian beliefs.

But Jesus wasn't the only human being who carried the Phenomenon of God (Logos). Many of the first-century Christians carried the Logos too. This is what I believe the author of John meant by the Logos becoming flesh. We are the flesh that now carries the Logos. Jesus has passed the Phenomenon of God onto us. Those who carry the Phenomenon of God are effectively part of a fellowship.

It is the fellowship of the Logos, and at the same time a fellowship of the Spiritos. Whether we call it Logos, Spiritos or Shekinah, they are all just ways of expressing ideas about how the Phenomenon of God binds us together and leads us through the challenges in our lives. The Logos is our Reasoning, our mindset, our perspective, our attitude. The Spiritos is the wind that blows in our hearts and minds, it's our personal feelings and intuition. The Shekinah is the presence of God. But whatever word we use, it's about the invisible Phenomenon of God.

It's a phenomenon that we can only see if we look into the hearts and minds of people with the Logos and connect with them. Some people saw the Logos in Jesus. Some did not. It was not physically visible. It was only spiritually visible. It was like, as Jesus said, a wind that you couldn't see, but whose effects were visible if you paid attention. You would only have noticed what the wind was doing if you were distinctly looking for its effects. Jesus himself was not the Phenomenon, but a part of the Phenomenon. But it wasn't practical for him to be the sole carrier of the Phenomenon, so he gave it to his disciples. This group of people carrying the Phenomenon were to be an expanding fellowship, an expanding Phenomenon of the Logos, of people baptised by the Spiritos, the Divine Wind.

The Father, Son, Holy Spirit, the prophets, apostles and Jesus' disciples are part of a Phenomenon, and they are a fellowship that is being formed into a spiritual house, a spiritual temple, in which God lives in His people, and His people live in Himself. The fellowship and Phenomenon is like a spiritual bubble of space and time where people are connected to God. This spiritual bubble is the Spiritos, the Logos, the Shekinah. It is the air that people will breathe in the Kingdom. Home sweet home. It's a nexus of people and God.

I see the Trinity as a subjective concept, neither mandatory nor illegal. When people talk about the Trinity, I think what they really mean is the Phenomenon of God, the Logos. But the Phenomenon of God doesn't just consist of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit but is a nexus that includes the prophets, apostles and Jesus' disciples.

If a person blasphemes Jesus, will it be forgiven? If a person blasphemes the Holy Spirit, will it be forgiven?

Is Jesus the only person who can be baptised with, and speak with the Holy Spirit?

Does Jesus determine who sits on his left or right hand?
what are you mumbling? just say what you want to say.

Back