Give me any statement .....

Can you give me any unequivocal statement of Bible Where Jesus he himself says Im God or worship me?

NO because there isnt any, He never claimed to be God thats why :)

Jesus Christ himself said, "The Father is greater than I am" and referred to the Father as his God, "the only true God." (Joh 14:28; 17:3; 20:17; Mr 15:34; Re 1:1; 3:12)

On numerous occasions Jesus expressed his inferiority and subordination to his Father. (Mt 4:9, 10; 20:23; Lu 22:41, 42; Joh 5:19; 8:42; 13:16)

Even after Jesus’ ascension into heaven his apostles continued to present the same picture.—1Co 11:3; 15:20, 24-28; 1Pe 1:3; 1Jo 2:1; 4:9, 10.

sticking to what Jesus really taught is the way to go

You are my witnesses, says YHWH, and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am YHWH; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shown, when there was no strange god among you: therefore you are my witnesses, says YHWH, that I am God. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am. From now on I am telling you before it comes to pass, so that when it does occur, you may believe that I am He. Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins...and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.

I have seprated these two scriptures for a purpose ,the first one is referring to the most high (Jehovah) and he has his witnesses .
ISAIAH 43;10-11

the second verse is Jesus telling the Jews that even before Abrahnm was born he had been around , and he was telling the truth ,because Jesus had a pre-human life in the heavens before he came to the earth . he lived in heaven with his father Jehovah before he came to the earth .

because I have come down from heaven to do, not my will, but the will of him that sent me
JOHN 6;38

Jesus said to them: "If God were YOUR Father, YOU would love me, for from God I came forth and am here. Neither have I come of my own initiative at all, but that One sent me forth. JOHN 8;42

"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. :) For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him. John 3;16-17

Jesus is not God he is Gods son

You all are quoting me not Jesus(PBUH) okay you are quoting John okay and you in other post a Christian have said that their belief do not depend on book rather on Jesus(PBUH) so qoute me Jesus(PBUH) !!!!

You heard that I said to you, I am going away and I am coming back to you. If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going my way to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am." (John 14:6-28)

Jesus (pbuh) said that anyone who will do the will of Allah (swt) is his brother, or his mother, or his sister... in the gospels.

Then he also prostrated in prayer and said, "not my will, but your will be done"... in the gospels.

So maybe I'm a bit biased, listening to Jesus (pbuh). For those who may have problem with the word 'Allah' being in the Gospels, go pick up an Arabic translated bible.

Jesus is not God he is Gods son
Jesus is the Word of God, who is God, and emptied himself so he could be born a man under the law, and to die on the cross. Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. So God has shown the greatest love all. In Jesus Christ is grace, salvation and eternal life. try to step out of the box o' brainwash for a second and see that God is salvation, Jesus is salvation. God is a light to our path, Jesus is a light to our path. God is truth, Jesus is truth. God is life, Jesus is life. Yes the father is greater, in that the Word of God proceeded from the Father to die for our sins. Yet he is glorified back to the Father, and sits on the throne of God, where he is worshiped as God and declared God by God, and has subjected all things under him, because all things were created through him and for him.

Jesus is the Word of God, who is God, and emptied himself so he could be born a man under the law, and to die on the cross. Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. So God has shown the greatest love all. In Jesus Christ is grace, salvation and eternal life. try to step out of the box o' brainwash for a second and see that God is salvation, Jesus is salvation. God is a light to our path, Jesus is a light to our path. God is truth, Jesus is truth. God is life, Jesus is life. Yes the father is greater, in that the Word of God proceeded from the Father to die for our sins. Yet he is glorified back to the Father, and sits on the throne of God, where he is worshiped as God and declared God by God, and has subjected all things under him, because all things were created through him and for him.
Are you a brother or sister or Mom of Jesus?

Can you give me any unequivocal statement of Bible Where Jesus he himself says Im God or worship me?
I think Blaze provided adequate examples of where Jesus declared his identity. However I'll add one more point. In the new testament, it clearly states that they worshipped Him (Jesus), and he did not stop, nor forbid them, like the prophets did. Indeed, when Jesus was eating at the house of a pharisee, and Mary Magdallen annointed his feet with alabaster oil and washed them with her tears and dried them with her hair...the elders attempted to reprove her from "worshipping" Jesus ... who then rebuked them for doing so. He told them they gave Jesus no water to wash his feet, yet she washed his feet with her tears, they gave him no linen , yet she dried his feet with her hair, they gave no oil for annointing, yet she annointed him with the finest of oils, and they were astounded that he would allow this.

Are you a brother or sister or Mom of Jesus?
I am a follower of Christ. Those that follow Christ are my brothers, as we are all redeemed by the blood of Christ; therefore, we are all part of God's kingdom. I do not worship my brother, but i worship Christ, because he is my Lord God and Saviour--that is the distinction.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Can you read into Y H W H the word Jehovah? I cannot. "No!", says the Jehovah's Witness, "we ought to add vowels to these four consonents to produce the sound. Originally, both Hebrew and Arabic were written without the vowel signs The native of each language was able to read if even without those vowels. Not so the outsider, for whose benefit the vowels were invented.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]i havnt found any which will i know you are not qouting Jesus(pbuh) yet you are qouting someone else, even if for your sake i agree it is from Jesus(pbuh) i cant find anything which says that He(pbuh) is God Nouzbillah.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]'You qoute i and my father and one'[/FONT]
[/FONT]That does not me they are same that mean in their aim they are same.

You qoute many other but it does not at any point says that im God or worship me rather this is what a church which teaches you? You will say this points out to this and that, i can point thousand of things out of it.
Um, the Hebrew language has no "vowels" however, the dipthong of the sound of the consenants carry over to the next consenant to form the sound Yahweh. Jehovah is an English translation of the sound Yahweh.

Jesus also declared, "before Abraham was, I Am." That has a great deal of meanings to it (or depth of meanings). Before Abraham (expressing the past) was (indicating future Abraham), I Am. This is an eternally Present statement, indicating no restriction to linear time. Only God is outside of time.

Um, the Hebrew language has no "vowels" however,
Jesus also declared, "before Abraham was, I Am." That has a great deal of meanings to it (or depth of meanings). Before Abraham (expressing the past) was (indicating future Abraham), I Am. This is an eternally Present statement, indicating no restriction to linear time. Only God is outside of time.

The Old Testament makes the same statement about Solomon, is he also God?

Proverbs 8:22-31

22"The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
before his deeds of old;

23 I was appointed from eternity,
from the beginning, before the world began.

... and so on till verse 31.

Also the translation of this word is different that the word used in the Old Testament by god.

The phrase "I am" of Exodus is translated as HO ON. However, the words of Jesus, "I am", have been given to us in Greek as EGO EIMI. So the writers clearly weren't trying to indicate Jesus was claiming the same as god.
A correct translation of such a verse would be:

"Jesus said to them, 'I tell you, I existed before Abraham was born' "

By the way the same word is used in the same Gospel to refer to someone else:

John 9:9
"Some said, This is he (the beggar): others [said], He is like him: [but] he said,I AM [he]."

Does this mean by the Christian's logic that the beggar is also God? of course not.

The Old Testament makes the same statement about Solomon, is he also God?

Proverbs 8:22-31

22"The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
before his deeds of old;

23 I was appointed from eternity,
from the beginning, before the world began.

... and so on till verse 31.

Also the translation of this word is different that the word used in the Old Testament by god.

The phrase "I am" of Exodus is translated as HO ON. However, the words of Jesus, "I am", have been given to us in Greek as EGO EIMI. So the writers clearly weren't trying to indicate Jesus was claiming the same as god.
A correct translation of such a verse would be:

"Jesus said to them, 'I tell you, I existed before Abraham was born' "

By the way the same word is used in the same Gospel to refer to someone else:

John 9:9
"Some said, This is he (the beggar): others [said], He is like him: [but] he said,I AM [he]."

Does this mean by the Christian's logic that the beggar is also God? of course not.
Really? Jesus also said in scripture, "What so ever you do to these, the least of by brethren, You do unto Me.

Now what does that mean?

Really? Jesus also said in scripture, "What so ever you do to these, the least of by brethren, You do unto Me.

Now what does that mean?
how we treat christs brothers , would be as if we were treating Jesus the same way . because christs brothers represent him . and they are doing what Jesus wants them too.

so it is a bit like when Jesus was on the earth , how did people treat Jesus , did they recognise him as representing the MOST HIGH or did they dismiss what Jesus said and did.

how we treat christs brothers has a bearing on how we will be treated when Jesus puts us on the rightside as sheep ,or the left side as Goats.

so in the time that we live in NOW ,it is the time to be treating christs brothers in a good way ,and to be listening and going along with them ,and to be helping them in what ever way we can .

and that will mean that it is as if we are helping Jesus himself .

because after all christs brothers are doing what Jesus asked of them . matthew 28-19-20 matthew 24;14

so helping christs brothers is the thing to be doing , as it is going along with the purpose of God

I am a follower of Christ. Those that follow Christ are my brothers, as we are all redeemed by the blood of Christ; therefore, we are all part of God's kingdom. I do not worship my brother, but i worship Christ, because he is my Lord God and Saviour--that is the distinction.
I will to do our Father's will, and to thus be the brother of Jesus. In the wisdom given by Jesus, do NOT say within yourselves that you have Jesus to your Father: for I say to you that God is able of mere stones to raise up children unto Jesus.

I will to do our Father's will
We are to do the will of the father, that is to love God and to love each other, and from that we do the will of God. But Christ also said, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the Father but by me. And having a relationship with Christ is having a relationship with the Father. God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus, in order that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

how we treat christs brothers , would be as if we were treating Jesus the same way . because christs brothers represent him . and they are doing what Jesus wants them too.

so it is a bit like when Jesus was on the earth , how did people treat Jesus , did they recognise him as representing the MOST HIGH or did they dismiss what Jesus said and did.

how we treat christs brothers has a bearing on how we will be treated when Jesus puts us on the rightside as sheep ,or the left side as Goats.

so in the time that we live in NOW ,it is the time to be treating christs brothers in a good way ,and to be listening and going along with them ,and to be helping them in what ever way we can .

and that will mean that it is as if we are helping Jesus himself .

because after all christs brothers are doing what Jesus asked of them . matthew 28-19-20 matthew 24;14

so helping christs brothers is the thing to be doing , as it is going along with the purpose of God
Wrong answer.

All of mankind are the beneficiary of the sacrifice and gift that Jesus offered. To Jesus all of mankind is his bretheren, not just those who call themselves Christians. Therefore, each human being we encounter, is to be treated as one would treat Jesus.

We are to do the will of the father, that is to love God and to love each other, and from that we do the will of God. But Christ also said, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the Father but by me. And having a relationship with Christ is having a relationship with the Father. God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus, in order that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
If you were Jesus' children, you would do the works of Jesus. (wisdom in John 8:39)

If you were Jesus' children, you would do the works of Jesus. (wisdom in John 8:39)
Easy for him to say, he got to spend 24/7 with Jesus. We have to deal with handed down stories, and trust and hope in what is not seen, and what is not yet to be. If we can do that, then our faith is 100 times stronger than John's.

Easy for him to say, he got to spend 24/7 with Jesus. We have to deal with handed down stories, and trust and hope in what is not seen, and what is not yet to be. If we can do that, then our faith is 100 times stronger than John's.
So then according to you, how many times stronger is your faith than Jesus, who knew and saw God?

Although for centuries attributed to John, seems most bible scholars don't believe that John wrote John, nor that an eyewitness wrote it. Appears the author(s) also dealt with handed down stories.

Although for centuries attributed to John, seems most bible scholars don't believe that John wrote John, nor that an eyewitness wrote it. Appears the author(s) also dealt with handed down stories.
I got this off the internet...

Who wrote the gospel of John?

According to scholars, the gospel of John was written by the beloved disciple (John 13:23, 19:26) of Jesus named John. John was the brother of James (Matthew 17:1), and the son of Zebedee (Mark 1:19-20). John was part of three men who made up the inner circle of companions of Jesus (Mark 5:37; 14:33).

Back