What is your age?

Hmm, counting on your fingers and toes would get you arrested for indecent exposure once you get past 20. {Is that where the term 'score' came from?} :p

who remembers lucky bags, now i am giving my age away .

or even bluebird toffees in the gold wrappings ,with a little bluebird on it.:)

and those big orange jubblies , and crisps in wax paper bags with the salt in a bit of blue paper .

Age isn't the only thing being given away there, also location ;)

Art...It is so refreshing to find someone here a smidgen more mature than I am. You have such a young voice in your posts that it all gives me hope for the future.

I still have trouble with senior discounts. I never ask for them, buy I take them when they're offered. But I also try to keep young attitudes about the world and what's in it. That's why I really enjoy CR and the obvious benefits it provides those of us with a somewhat broader prespective.

Keep on my brother !

flow....;)
I would have guessed you no more than 21 Flow!! Wise way beyond 21, but 21 none the less!!

Tao...How easily the public may be fooled through artificial media and means of communication, but thank you. Triple 21, then add three as of the 26th. If I ever make a big hit somehow. I want you to be my front man and public relations guy, okay ?

flow....old fart....:p

Hi 1628 and welcome to CR you whippersnapper you.

You're still four years short of automatically qualifying for official membership at the Old Fart's Corral, however we've been bending the rules a bit lately and your attitudes fit the mold.

flow....:p

Tao...How easily the public may be fooled through artificial media and means of communication, but thank you. Triple 21, then add three as of the 26th. If I ever make a big hit somehow. I want you to be my front man and public relations guy, okay ?

flow....old fart....:p

Hey flow!

We're only a couple days apart...sort of.
I'll be 43 on the 28th.

When does old happen?

Karen

When does old happen?
Old first happenned to me when I was invited to a wedding where I didn't know the bride or the groom. I knew the parents of the bride, but not their family.

Old happens when you say, "That music is just a bunch of noise." or "Kids these days" or "When I was young we had respect for our elders" (a: indicating that you are no longer young, b: indicating you consider yourself 'elder', c: indication that you are losing your memory of how you actually acted as a kid, for your 'elders' said the exact same things to you!)

Old happens when you say, "That music is just a bunch of noise." or "Kids these days" or "When I was young we had respect for our elders" (a: indicating that you are no longer young, b: indicating you consider yourself 'elder', c: indication that you are losing your memory of how you actually acted as a kid, for your 'elders' said the exact same things to you!)

OK fine. I'm old. (not really, I just prefer the other side of life.)

BTW flow: I think you're a fun fart.

Hey flow!

We're only a couple days apart...sort of.
I'll be 43 on the 28th.

When does old happen?

Karen

Hello my dear sister Piscean... I'd classify you in the "spring chicken" category for sure. Old happens when you begin to believe that you are. I've been going through some of that this past month, but then I'm in a complex where many of my conversations are with peope who are 70-91. Talks of meds, illnesses, etc. *which is about all these people talk about* tends to grind you down very slowly and surely.

However, this cyberplace is a saviour place for me intellectually. I'm also moving very slowly with my project. Highly emotional for me, but that will make it better and more authentic when all is said and done later this spring.

And yes, I'm still a fun guy. As far as the fun fart part goes, bathtubs full of water and bubblebath help a lot. * I believe Snoopy mentioned that twist sometime ago.*

flow....:p

FANCY LIVING FOREVER IN PERFECT HEALTH :)AND NEVER GETTING OLD .

(Psalm 37:29; Revelation 21:3, 4) (isaiah 33;24)

Have you ever noted that living forever is a natural human desire?

its only sickness and old age that people want to die .

Why, you may ask, is this desire for everlasting life so embedded in our thinking? Is it because "[God] has put eternity into man’s mind"? (Ecclesiastes 3:11, Revised Standard Version)

This is a matter for serious reflection! Just think: Why would we have the inherent desire to live eternally—forever—if it was not our Creator’s purpose that this desire be satisfied?
And would it be loving for him to create us with the desire for everlasting life and then frustrate us by never allowing us to realize that desire?—Psalm 145:16.

Back