Paradise Is Near!

M

mee

The bad things that are now happening on earth show that Paradise is near. The Bible said that we would see terrible times just before the Paradise would come. We are living in such times now! Here are some of the things that the Bible said would happen:

Great wars. "Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom." (Matthew 24:7) This prophecy has come true. Since the year 1914, there have been two world wars and many smaller wars. Millions of people have died in them.

Widespread disease. There would be "in one place after another pestilences." (Luke 21:11) Has this come true? Yes. Cancer, heart disease, tuberculosis, malaria, AIDS, and other diseases have killed millions of people

A lack of food. Throughout the earth there are people who do not have enough food to eat. Millions of people die of hunger every year. This is another sign that the Paradise will soon be here. The Bible says: "There will be food shortages."—Mark 13:8.

Earthquakes. "There will be . . . earthquakes in one place after another." (Matthew 24:7) This also has come true in our time. millions of people have died in earthquakes since 1914.

Wicked people. People would be "lovers of money" and "lovers of themselves." They would be "lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God." Children would be "disobedient to parents." (2 Timothy 3:1-5) Do you not agree that there are many people like that today? They have no respect for God, and they make trouble for those who try to learn about God.

Crime. There would also be an "increasing of lawlessness." (Matthew 24:12) Likely you will agree that crime is worse than it was years ago. People everywhere are at risk of being robbed, cheated, or harmed.

All these things show that God’s Kingdom is near. The Bible says: "When you see these things occurring, know that the kingdom of God is near." (Luke 21:31) What is the Kingdom of God? It is God’s heavenly government that will bring Paradise to this earth. God’s Kingdom will replace human governments.—Daniel 2:44.

yes paradise is near :)

Very near :)

"Behold it is closer to you than your life-vein! Swift as the twinkling of an eye ye can, if ye but wish it, reach and partake of this imperishable favor, this God-given grace, this incorruptible gift, this most potent and unspeakably glorious bounty." -Baha'u'llah

Yes the kingdom that will bring about this paradise on earth is the one Jesus mentioned, its the only way to peace on the earth .

Daniel 2;44 matthew 6;10

Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth. :)

Yes the kingdom that will bring about this paradise on earth is the one Jesus mentioned, its the only way to peace on the earth .

Daniel 2;44 matthew 6;10

Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth. :)

I agree.

...and I believe the world center of the kingdom of God on earth is in Haifa, Israel.

The bad things that are now happening on earth show that Paradise is near. The Bible said that we would see terrible times just before the Paradise would come. We are living in such times now! Here are some of the things that the Bible said would happen:

Great wars. "Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom." (Matthew 24:7) This prophecy has come true. Since the year 1914, there have been two world wars and many smaller wars. Millions of people have died in them.

Widespread disease. There would be "in one place after another pestilences." (Luke 21:11) Has this come true? Yes. Cancer, heart disease, tuberculosis, malaria, AIDS, and other diseases have killed millions of people

A lack of food. Throughout the earth there are people who do not have enough food to eat. Millions of people die of hunger every year. This is another sign that the Paradise will soon be here. The Bible says: "There will be food shortages."—Mark 13:8.

Earthquakes. "There will be . . . earthquakes in one place after another." (Matthew 24:7) This also has come true in our time. millions of people have died in earthquakes since 1914.

Wicked people. People would be "lovers of money" and "lovers of themselves." They would be "lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God." Children would be "disobedient to parents." (2 Timothy 3:1-5) Do you not agree that there are many people like that today? They have no respect for God, and they make trouble for those who try to learn about God.

Crime. There would also be an "increasing of lawlessness." (Matthew 24:12) Likely you will agree that crime is worse than it was years ago. People everywhere are at risk of being robbed, cheated, or harmed.

All these things show that God’s Kingdom is near. The Bible says: "When you see these things occurring, know that the kingdom of God is near." (Luke 21:31) What is the Kingdom of God? It is God’s heavenly government that will bring Paradise to this earth. God’s Kingdom will replace human governments.—Daniel 2:44.

yes paradise is near :)

Hi Mee,
All these things have been going on forever. Nothing new here.
Joe

The worst war in the history of the world was World War II. Past ages don't compare, for bad and for good.

Reminds me of a quote...

"The world's equilibrium hath been upset through the vibrating influence of this most great, this new World Order. Mankind's ordered life hath been revolutionized through the agency of this unique, this wondrous System -- the like of which mortal eyes have never witnessed." -Baha'u'llah

The empires that seemed so solid and powerful... collapsed after Baha'u'llah wrote to the emperors.

I agree.

...and I believe the world center of the kingdom of God on earth is in Haifa, Israel.
the kingdom that Jesus spoke of in the bible ,is a heavenly kingdom and it is now well established inline with bible prophecy and chronology .

And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite; Daniel 2;44

did you notice how the kingdom would be set up while those other kings where still ruling, it was set up in the days of those kings (human rulerships) and that is so true because according to bible prophecy and chronology the heavenly kingdom was set up in 1914 .

but now that kingdom is well established and Jesus is a reigning king of it Daniel 7;13-14.

But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother.GALATIONS 4;26

Yes, its all happening in the heavens since 1914 . and as Jesus said , his kingdom is no part of this world

Jesus answered: "My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source." JOHN 18;36

Yes Jesus is a reigning king in heaven ,

Hi Mee,
All these things have been going on forever. Nothing new here.
Joe
yes very true those things have been happening, but the time that Jesus is talking about is the time that started in 1914 , and as he said in matthew 24;7
For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom,

this is talking about the .....FIRST WORLD WAR .... THE GREAT WAR
and it was the start of the last days , and all of those things mentioned are happening on a worldwide scale . yes there have always been wars on the earth but this is something very significant indeed , it was the start of the end .

the end being the end of human rulerships , not the end of the planet , as some wrongly put over .Daniel 2;44

yes the symbolic horse spoken of in REVELATION , started its ride in 1914 when the first world war started .
And another came forth, a fiery-colored horse; and to the one seated upon it there was granted to take peace away from the earth so that they should slaughter one another; and a great sword was given him.revelation 6;4

but there was another horse and rider that started their ride in 1914 ,and it was a white horse with Jesus riding it.

And I saw, and, look! a white horse; and the one seated upon it had a bow; and a crown was given him, and he went forth conquering and to complete his conquest.revelation 6;2
notice that he has a crown , yes he is a reigning king and he has been given great aurthority Daniel 7;13-14

(the mountains passed away)
there is a mountain that people from all nations are streaming to and here it is spoken of in MICAH 4

And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it peoples must stream. 2 And many nations will certainly go and say: "Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion law will go forth, and the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. 3 And he will certainly render judgment among many peoples, and set matters straight respecting mighty nations far away. And they will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. They will not lift up sword, nation against nation, neither will they learn war anymore. 4 And they will actually sit, each one under his vine and under his fig tree, and there will be no one making [them] tremble; for the very mouth of Jehovah of armies has spoken [it].

Yes ,these ones are having things set straight and they have beaten their swords into plowshares and they do not learn war any more .

its all happening .

The worst war in the history of the world was World War II. Past ages don't compare, for bad and for good.

1914—The

Turning Point in History

From the human standpoint, the world troubles and global wars foretold in the Bible were far from the thinking of the pre-1914 world. German statesman Konrad Adenauer said: "Thoughts and pictures come to my mind, . . . thoughts from the years before 1914 when there was real peace, quiet and security on this earth—a time when we didn’t know fear. . . . Security and quiet have disappeared from the lives of men since 1914." People living before 1914 thought that the future "would get better and better," reported British statesman Harold Macmillan. The book 1913: America Between Two Worlds notes: "Secretary of State Bryan said [in 1913] that ‘conditions promising world peace were never more favorable than now.’"

So, right up to the very brink of World War I, world leaders were forecasting an age of social progress and enlightenment. But the Bible had foretold the opposite—that the unprecedented war of 1914 to 1918 would highlight the beginning of "the last days." (2 Timothy 3:1)

The Bible also provided chronological evidence that 1914 would mark the birth of God’s heavenly Kingdom, to be followed by unprecedented world trouble. But was anyone living back then aware that 1914 would be such a turning point in history?

Decades before that date, there was an organization of people who were making known the significance of 1914.
The New York World of August 30, 1914, explains: "The terrific war outbreak in Europe has fulfilled an extraordinary prophecy. For a quarter of a century past, through preachers and through press, the ‘International Bible Students’ [Jehovah’s Witnesses] . . . have been proclaiming to the world that the Day of Wrath prophesied in the Bible would dawn in 1914. ‘Look out for 1914!’ has been the cry of the . . . evangelists.

and they were so right ,1914 is a very significant date

the year 1914 was marked for a very good reason. It signaled the start of the righteous rule toward the earth by God’s Kingdom. It spelled doom for the wicked. It pointed to "the last days" of this ungodly system of things. (2 Timothy 3:1) It signaled a countdown to the start of a Paradise earth.:)

In Biblical symbolism mountains can represent kingdoms or ruling governments. (Da 2:35, 44, 45; compare Isa 41:15; Re 17:9-11, 18.)

Which is exactly what I meant by mountains passing away.. the empires passed away.... the Ottoman, the French, the Austro-Hungarian, the Russian, the British Empires.... they've all passed away... all at once almost.

there is a mountain that people from all nations are streaming to and here it is spoken of in MICAH 4

And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it peoples must stream. 2 And many nations will certainly go and say: "Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For out of Zion law will go forth, and the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. 3 And he will certainly render judgment among many peoples, and set matters straight respecting mighty nations far away. And they will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. They will not lift up sword, nation against nation, neither will they learn war anymore. 4 And they will actually sit, each one under his vine and under his fig tree, and there will be no one making [them] tremble; for the very mouth of Jehovah of armies has spoken [it].

Yes ,these ones are having things set straight and they have beaten their swords into plowshares and they do not learn war any more .

its all happening .

I believe that's Mount Carmel :)

Which is exactly what I meant by mountains passing away.. the empires passed away.... the Ottoman, the French, the Austro-Hungarian, the Russian, the British Empires.... they've all passed away... all at once almost.
all manmade rulerships will pass away when the most high steps into the affairs of man .

And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite; Daniel 2;44 .

then we will have paradise at last

"I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: ‘Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.’"—Rev. 21:1-4.

heavens can mean rulership , and the rulerships of this world will pass away .
and the earthly society of people will also pass away .(a crooked generation)

and only the righteous will be left . and the sea of mankind that is being tossed and stired up will be a thing of the past .

the former things will have passed away . :)

Hi Mee,
I was wondering, is there a time frame for this to happen? Like 2 months, 2 years, 2 decades, 2 centuries, 2 millenniums.
Joe

Back