Paradise Is Near!

Hi Mee,
I was wondering, is there a time frame for this to happen? Like 2 months, 2 years, 2 decades, 2 centuries, 2 millenniums.
Joe

no one knows the day or hour when Jehovah has dicided enough is enough.
but those who have not fallen asleep to bible prophecy know just where we are in the stream of time , and they know that Jehovahs day is near .ZEPHENIAH 1;14

At the momment Gods people are in a spiritual paradise ,but when all things have been accomplished it will be a litral paradise as well
many have been healed spiritually. but at a future time it will be physical healing as well, with no more death . yes even death will be swallowed up forever .

Hi Mee,
So are you part of the ones who do know or the ones who do not know?
Joe

Hi Mee,
So are you part of the ones who do know or the ones who do not know?
Joe
i am one of the GREAT CROWD spoken of in REVELATION 7;9-10 and i am hopefully one of the other sheep spoken of in John 10;16 . :) and the GREAT CROWD spoken of in revelation 7;9-10 will go on to get through the GREAT TRIBULATION REVELATION 7;14 . and these ones will go on to inherit a paradise earth MATTHEW 5;5

Hi Mee,
I suspect lots of folks hope to be part of the great multitude. As you read through Matt 5:3-12, do all these things take place at the same place/ time?
As for the place and time you really don't seem to know. I suspect no one else does, as indicated by the bible. Please correct me if I am wrong, thanks.
Joe

Hi Mee,
I suspect lots of folks hope to be part of the great multitude. As you read through Matt 5:3-12, do all these things take place at the same place/ time?
As for the place and time you really don't seem to know. I suspect no one else does, as indicated by the bible. Please correct me if I am wrong, thanks.
Joe
as the bible informs us no one knows the day or hour when Jesus will get rid of the wicked , so now is the time to conceal ourselves and to seek Jehovah ,and to seek righteousness.ZEPHENIAH 2;2-3 when the time comes for the great day of Jehovah , people will be for Jehovah ,or against Jehovah, they will have made their own choice , but the loving kindness of Jehovah is allowing time for people to repent and turn around and to respond to the GOODNEWS .matthew 24;14.
how we respond to the GOODNEWS and how we respond to those who are being fed by Jesus will be the diciding factor. MATTHEW 24;45-47

helping christs brothers is the thing to be doing then we can go on into everlasting life in a paradise earth, rather than being like a rebellious goat who does not want to follow the master and the rest of the flock . its always best to follow the right channel then we do not get lost and stray ,
and then we end up with only darkness , and no good leadership.
going it alone is never a good thing to do it will only lead to disaster.
its best to stay with the GREAT CROWD and always remember to keep on waving that symbolic palm branch and then Jehovah and Jesus christ will see just where we stand REVELATION 7;9-10

For God is not unrighteous so as to forget YOUR work and the love YOU showed for his name, in that YOU have ministered to the holy ones and continue ministering.
hebrews 6;10

yes helping christs brothers is the thing to do , and continue to do it . then we can be a sheep who will go on to everlasting life in a paradise earth:)

I agree you can say it's here, especially in your heart.... a heart near to God is in Paradise, I believe, no matter what world you're in.
the trouble is though, the world that we live in is filled with death, war, crime, sickness, famine, ect,ect, so there is no paradise at all at the momment , so it will be real good when those things have come to an end , and that is the thing that will be accomplished on a worldwide scale . and Jesus plays a very big part in accomplishing that purpose of God .

24 Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing. 27 For [God] "subjected all things under his feet." But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that it is with the exception of the one who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.1 corinthians 15;24-28

yes even death will be swallowed up and it is the last of the enemies to go :)

True Peace and Security in the Restored Paradise

No reason for any tears of sorrow then! Jehovah’s prophetic Word assures us: "The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore."—Revelation 21:3, 4.

Hi Mee,
"Christs brothers" ? Are not all men brothers? John 10:16 "I have other sheep"..... You don't think G!d will accept anyone who keeps the "golden rule", even though they may not be Christians?
Joe

I agree you can say it's here, especially in your heart.... a heart near to God is in Paradise, I believe, no matter what world you're in.

Not just in my heart.... In my life.... I am in paradise.... What if there are those that do not need to seek it? Because they are already embraced by paradise? They need not wait til [insert date here]. I think it is like the quote "You want a miracle, be the miracle"..... Stop looking up, for answers look infront of you. The answers are there, you need to shape them correctly.... We shape the world around us, it is up to.... -us- to make paradise.... PARADISE IS NEAR!!! :D Come hear the good news ;) Use the thing in your chest, combined with the thing between your ears, then set your own two hands in motion and the rest shall follow....

Perhaps it isn't us waiting on Allah (azza wa jal), but He waiting on us....

Makes me think of the other thread currently running with all man's predictions on "the end" I would wager the angels up there are making predictions on "the beginning".

17th...very profound observations. And you might be interested to know that some of the freshest theories in science teach us that in every aspect of the material universe, endings are beginnings and beginnings are endings. Why shouldn't this also hold true in the realm of the spirit ?

flow....;)

17th...very profound observations. And you might be interested to know that some of the freshest theories in science teach us that in every aspect of the material universe, endings are beginnings and beginnings are endings. Why shouldn't this also hold true in the realm of the spirit ?

flow....;)

I second that--very profound observations 17th!

"Know thou that the end is like unto the beginning. Even as thou dost consider the beginning, similarly shouldst thou consider the end, and be of them that truly perceive. Nay, rather consider the beginning as the end itself, and so conversely, that thou mayest acquire a clear perception. Know thou moreover that every created thing is continually brought forth and returned at the bidding of thy Lord, the God of power and might." -Baha'u'llah

Hi Mee,
"Christs brothers" ? Are not all men brothers? John 10:16 "I have other sheep"..... You don't think G!d will accept anyone who keeps the "golden rule", even though they may not be Christians?
Joe
The ransom sacrifice of Jesus is for all humans . but the question here is ....... who are christs brothers ? .....remember it is only a little flock that are going to heaven to rule with Jesus christ, and it is those ones that are christs brothers , but the GREAT CROWD spoken of in revelation 7;9-10 have an earthly hope .

they also listen to Jesus voice but they are not part of the little flock, that is why Jesus said he would have OTHER SHEEP. but they do have the same shepherd .
"Have no fear, little flock, because your Father has approved of giving you the kingdom."—LUKE 12:32.

that little flock is 144,000 in number, but the GREAT CROWD do not have a number .
Jehovah God has decided how many he wants in the heavenly kingdom to rule with Jesus ,but the GREAT CROWD are without number .

Who, then, make up this little flock having such a wonderful prospect?

The followers of Jesus Christ who receive an anointing with holy spirit. (Acts 2:1-4)

Seeing them as heavenly singers with harps in their hands, the apostle John wrote: "I saw, and, look! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads. These are the ones that did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins. These are the ones that keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes. These were bought from among mankind as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb, and no falsehood was found in their mouths; they are without blemish."—Revelation 14:1, 4, 5.

yes they are spiritually pure ones with no falsehood with them.

they are into pure worship .

Jesus does not want a spiritually unclean BRIDE OF CHRIST .who adultarates with others , only the ones pure in heart and mind are part of the little flock.:)

so the GREAT CROWD from all nations are helping that little flock by doing the same as them, and this is what the little flock have been doing . matthew 28;19-20 matthew 24;14 .

and those faithful ones are feeding the great crowd with lots of good things , and those good things are all inline with the bible and what Jesus taught :)
matthew 24;45-47 its good to know that some are DOING what Jesus asked of them. matthew 28;19-20.

Hi Mee,
This is from the NASB. John 10:16 "I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.
Joe

Hi Mee,
This is from the NASB. John 10:16 "I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.
Joe
yes thats what Jesus said ,he would have other sheep, he said OTHER because they are a great crowd not a little flock. but they all listen to the voice of Jesus and he is the one they follow .

but only a little flock are going to be with Jesus in heaven in the heavenly kingdom .

"Have no fear, little flock, because your Father has approved of giving you the kingdom."—LUKE 12:32.

"I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd."—JOHN 10:16.

yes they all have the same shepherd .

but only a little flock are going to be with Jesus in heaven in the heavenly kingdom .

Hi Mee,
It seems your use of Luke 12:32 is a bit of a stretch if that is support for the 144000.
Joe

Hi Mee,
At the start of this thread you claim that "paradise is near". I've yet to be convinced that this is correct. You can't seem to come up with hard evidence to show this as true. The claim that such a great transformation of our world is at hand would be great news to all the earth, something many have been waiting for. Again I'm going to ask for times and dates, if you don't have any then maybe your message here is not quite true.
Joe

Back