Paradise Is Near!

Hi Mee,
I guess that would be a no.
Joe
watchtowerites are not allowed to think for themselves without a mysterious group of anonymous people in the bronx filtering the information first, then dispersing it via a magazine which is their real bible. or they get kicked out and lose the chance of being the 144,000 which is a misinterpretation of scripture on their part anyway. its all rather sad. we can be so easily saved by grace, and guided by the spirit, it is really not that complicated.

watchtowerites are not allowed to think for themselves without a mysterious group of anonymous people in the bronx filtering the information first, then dispersing it via a magazine which is their real bible. or they get kicked out and lose the chance of being the 144,000 which is a misinterpretation of scripture on their part anyway. its all rather sad. we can be so easily saved by grace, and guided by the spirit, it is really not that complicated.
Jehovahs witnesses are keeping their focus :) matthew 24;14 matthew 28;19-20

You seriously should, research and -know- what you are speaking of before you speak..... That is incorrect data of the JW's and perhaps you should understand them more?

The magazines are not their bible, their bible is their bible, their magazines are study aids and also stories of their fellow jw's that have wished to speak out about how their religion has changed their life... And if it changes their life for the better... Who are we to wish ill on that?

The 144,000 I am sure you know are a select group they believe will be in heaven because they have been imperfect humans and have fallen short. So will understand the tests of man..... These numbers they also believe have been filled from the very first day, so... I would think it is very unlikley there are that many "spaces" left.... So they are not doing it, in hope to be one of the 144,000 They are doing it in the hope of being on a paradise on Earth....

I have a small feeling you already know all of this.... But, I couldn't understand why you would try and make it come across in another light...

Up 'n da Bronx, no wonder their hopin' for paradise to be near! :rolleyes:

The New World—Really Different!

Presend -day governments will be replaced by God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 2:44)

There will be justice and lasting peace for all in the new world under Kingdom rule by Jesus Christ, the "Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6, 7)

Since he will destroy the wicked and lawless elements that now dominate mankind, only peace-loving "blameless" ones will remain. (Proverbs 2:21, 22; Revelation 19:11-21; 16:14-16)

Yes, the survivors will be meek, peace-loving people. What a relief that will be!

Hi Mee,
I've made some rounds to different Christian churches but never got to the JW.

Joe
it seems you have missed the right channel,
matthew 24;45-47
maybe you need to do a turn around and take in some of that good spiritual food and then you will be well oiled

Taste and see that Jehovah is good, O you people.
Psalm 34:8;

When Jesus was on earth, he—as earth’s future King—could rightly say to the repentant evildoer impaled alongside him: “You will be with me in Paradise.” (Luke 23:43)

The Paradise that Jesus had in mind would be on earth, as God originally purposed.

This fact is well supported in the Bible. Consider the following texts.

“The righteous themselves will possess the earth, and they will reside forever upon it.” (Psalm 37:29)

“There will come to be plenty of grain on the earth; on the top of the mountains there will be an overflow.” (Psalm 72:16)

“The upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it.” (Proverbs 2:21)

“They [the blameless] will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain; because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters are covering the very sea.”—Isaiah 11:9.

In harmony with those statements, in his famous Sermon on the Mount, Jesus said:

“Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.” (Matthew 5:5)

Later, the apostle John wrote: “The tent of God is with mankind . . . He will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” (Revelation 21:3, 4)

Clearly, these Bible texts refer, not to a heavenly “paradise,” but to a physical one here on earth.

:):):)

Back