what the bible teaches

its good to know that there is a bible out there that has not been contaminated it has removed the contamination ,and the name of that good translation is

The new world translation.

and it is very good New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures

Is Jesus Christ God?

Be careful not to fib or allow your book to tell you a fib.

or better still let's be kind....

the answer is NO! Per JC himself in your own book

"18 Jesus said to him: “Why do you call me good? Nobody is good, except one, God."

Online Bible: Mark 10:1-52 New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures - Jehovah's Witnesses Official Web Site

when its the words of truth it is very good . with no fibs in sight
as no fib exists in this post!

As we can see from the bible
Jesus IS NOT GOD :)

Jesus Christ himself said, "The Father is greater than I am" and referred to the Father as his God, "the only true God." (Joh 14:28; 17:3; 20:17; Mr 15:34; Re 1:1; 3:12)

That is what the bible teaches! :p;):D:eek:

So then we can thereby comprehend that in the bible then many areas can be further understood without the need of magic, omnipotence or creation in the sense of magically incorporated; God has purpose of life in the 'light.'

That beginnning!

WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES
And he added: "You are not able to see my face, because no man may see me and yet live."Exodus 33;20

No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is in the bosom [position] with the Father is the one that has explained him.
John 1:18.

And a voice came out of the cloud, saying: "This is my Son, the one that has been chosen. Listen to him." LUKE 9;35

THATS WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES :)

Proverbs 1

Prologue: Purpose and Theme

1 The proverbs of Solomon son of David, king of Israel:

2 for attaining wisdom and discipline;
for understanding words of insight;
3 for acquiring a disciplined and prudent life,
doing what is right and just and fair;
4 for giving prudence to the simple,
knowledge and discretion to the young-
5 let the wise listen and add to their learning,
and let the discerning get guidance-
6 for understanding proverbs and parables,
the sayings and riddles of the wise. 7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge,
but fools [a] despise wisdom and discipline.

Or simply: that knowledge and understanding pure for the young is the 'good' we each can contribute

"but fools despise wisdom and discipline"

they like forgiveness... instead of action......

"but fools despise wisdom and discipline"
All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work. 2 timothy 3;16-17

indeed they do

All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work. 2 timothy 3;16-17

indeed they do

then define life......

define the most important questions any and every person ever born wants to know; 'what makes me alive?'

YOU CAN"T! Nor any teaching of faith all because each of the answers return to magic, rather than reality; the deception to our children; our future; the life of our species.

'what makes me alive?'

He causes to become

Gods name has great meaning in it .

God’s name literally means "He Causes to Become."

he bears an impressive array of titles, such as Creator, Father, Sovereign Lord, Shepherd, Jehovah of armies, Hearer of prayer, Judge, Grand Instructor, Repurchaser.—Judges 11:27; Psalm 23:1; 65:2; 73:28; 89:26; Isaiah 8:13; 30:20; 40:28; 41:14.

so back to your question ....what makes you alive ......THE CREATOR

And here he is spoken of in psalm 83;18

That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.
psalm 83;18​

(Je·ho´vah) [the causative form, the imperfect state, of the Heb. verb ha·wah´ (become); meaning "He Causes to Become".

How comforting it is to know that in Jehovah’s due time, the dead who are in his memory will be resurrected—restored to life! (Acts 24:15) :)

so back to your question ....what makes you alive ......THE CREATOR
OK ...... 'existence' as the combined is our creator.....

But what makes the atoms of mass associate and in what form of math can we define this so that maybe diabetes, cancer and integrity of knowledge can be cured?

What is the process that represents 'life.'?

How comforting it is to know that in Jehovah’s due time, the dead who are in his memory will be resurrected—restored to life! (Acts 24:15) :)

Look in the mirror do you look like me or your parents?

Meaning; your whole lineage is alive and in the flesh as you stand but unless knowledge is understood of GOD, you would not comprehend that.

It seems the ignorance of man's words (all created by mankind) in the 'newly evolved bible' represent your collective knowledge.

What is the issue with honesty? Is there a page that suggests lie to existence and god himself; harm other by lying and you can be faithful?

God created all alone (Isaiah 44:24) - "Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the Lord, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself, and spreading out the earth all alone."

All things created by/through Jesus (Colossians 1:16-17) - "For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created by Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together."

That is why He said "I and the Father are one."

[/font]

diabetes, cancer quote]

It is good to know that one of the promises in the bible is this in
ISAIAH 33;24

And no resident will say: "I am sick." The people that are dwelling in [the land] will be those pardoned for their error.:)

And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away." revelation 21;4

down the middle of its broad way. And on this side of the river and on that side [there were] trees of life producing twelve crops of fruit, yielding their fruits each month. And the leaves of the trees [were] for the curing of the nations.
revelation 22;2

."

All things created by/through Jesus (Colossians 1:16-17) quote]

yes everything else other than Jesus, was created though Jesus , and the power came from Jehovah .

no one gives power to Jehovah because Jehovah is DYNAMIC ENERGY

The​
Source of All Dynamic Energy and Vigorous Power

"Raise your eyes high up and see. Who has created these things? . . . Due to the abundance of dynamic energy, he also being vigorous in power, not one of them is missing."—Isa. 40:26.

without the power from Jehovah nothing can be caused to become .​

Genesis 1:26: "And God went on to say: ‘Let US make man in our image,

here he is talking to his first-born of creation , his only-begotten son , and it is JESUS in his pre-human life​

That is why He said "I and the Father are one."

one in unity of purpose is what they were,

I and the Father are one.JOHN 10;30

Or, "at unity." Lit., "one (thing)." Gr., hen, neuter, to show oneness in cooperation.

They are one in purpose, they are together one God, Yahweh that is worshiped and glorified and Lord who name is above all names, who is salvation, redeemer, who is the creator and sustainer of all things.

"Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was"... "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."

The bible teaches that we are all very special and we all will have a varied opinion on "things" How's that for a lesson? :)

Sounds good to me. Tolerance is a good thing, and religious tolerance... tolerance for religious differences... is totally essential in our shrinking world.

Back