Who Will Inherit The Earth?

Paradise restored

soon, Gods kingdom in the hands of Jesus christ will rule the earth.

Jesus called this new beginning.....THE RENEWAL OF ALL THINGS....... MATTHEW 19;28
(NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION)

what will conditions be like?

Note the following bible promises

psalm 46;9
Isaiah 35;1

Isaiah65;21-23
John5 28-29
Revelation 21;4

Do you believe the bibles promises?

The bible foretold that many would not .
And there would be much ridicule to those promises. 2 peter 3;3-4

mee looks foreward to the promises of God and it is very good:)

Yes a wonderful time awaits mankind, the very best of times lies just ahead .

will you be a part of this future ? or are you a ridiculer?

Our father in heaven, may your name be held holy, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as in heaven matthew 6;9-10
(The Jerusalem Bible)

will you be a part of this future ? or are you a ridiculer?

lol, loved that bit thanks for sharing mee...

"Are you with us? Or are we gonna have to judge you and call you names!?!?!" (Oooops.. I guess that made me a ridiculer!?! The promises are coming true! :eek:)

Who will inherit the Earth?
.. Name callers and judges?

lol, loved that bit thanks for sharing mee...

"Are you with us? Or are we gonna have to judge you and call you names!?!?!" (Oooops.. I guess that made me a ridiculer!?! The promises are coming true! :eek:)

Who will inherit the Earth?
.. Name callers and judges?

I am glad to say that it is only Jehovah and Jesus christ that will do the judging.

:)thank goodness for that :)

It will take place after "the tribulation" mentioned at Matthew 24:29, 30 breaks out and the Son of man ‘arrives in his glory.’ (Compare Mark 13:24-26.) Then, with the entire wicked system at its end, Jesus will hold court and render and execute judgment.—John 5:30; 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10.

But... but, b, b, but you just said if people are not on the same chain of thought as you then they are ridiculers? S'up with that?
:confused: dont think mee said that,

being in line with what the bible really teaches is more like it should be . and there is much riddicule to true bible teaching .

so who will inherit the earth?
We can, have full confidence that when Jesus said that the meek "shall inherit the earth," matthew 5;5

he did so in good faith, and he has the proper authority to fulfill his promise.—Matthew 28:18.
(Hebrews 1:2)

we should ask ourselves are we in line for a real inheritance?

lol... Yeh, ok.
WHO WILL INHERIT THE EARTH ?

everyone has the chance to inherit the earth .JOHN 3;16-17

Keep On Taking in Knowledge of God

According to John 17:3, Jesus said ,

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

Many translations of this verse differ slightly from the

New World Translation. That mee uses ,Instead of saying

"taking in knowledge" of God, they simply render the verb "to know" God or "knowing" God.

However, a number of scholars note that the sense of the word used in the original Greek involves something more—a continuous process, one that may even lead to intimate acquaintance with another.

listening to Jesus leads to everlating life on a pradise earth. luke 9;35

:) MEE WANTS TO LIVE IN A PARADISE EARTH :) MATTHEW 5;5

WHO WILL INHERIT THE EARTH ?

everyone has the chance to inherit the earth .JOHN 3;16-17

Keep On Taking in Knowledge of God

According to John 17:3, Jesus said ,

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

Many translations of this verse differ slightly from the

New World Translation. That mee uses ,Instead of saying

"taking in knowledge" of God, they simply render the verb "to know" God or "knowing" God.

However, a number of scholars note that the sense of the word used in the original Greek involves something more—a continuous process, one that may even lead to intimate acquaintance with another.

listening to Jesus leads to everlating life on a pradise earth. luke 9;35

:) MEE WANTS TO LIVE IN A PARADISE EARTH :) MATTHEW 5;5
LOL, you can have it.

I want more. I want to stand before God, in awe, and gratitude. everything else is junk.

LOL, you can have it.

I want more. I want to stand before God, in awe, and gratitude. everything else is junk.
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: "Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."REVELATION 21;1;4
Mee is happy with the promises of God ,mee does not ask for anything more :) the tent of God will be with mankind. and the former things will pass away

But by the same word the heavens and the earth that are now are stored up for fire and are being reserved to the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly men.2 peter 3;7

ungodly men will be a thing of the past , the manmade rulerships of this world are on the way out , but soon peace will be earthwide.:)

in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus
2 thessallonians 1; 8

For God’s wrath is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who are suppressing the truth in an unrighteous way,romans 1;18

soon unrighteous ones will not be around .

then it will be PEACE :)

Peter wrote that the heavens and the earth that are now are stored up for fire.

From the context and in the light of other scriptures, it is evident that this is not a literal fire but signifies everlasting destruction.

As the Flood of Noah’s day did not destroy the literal heavens and earth, but only the ungodly persons, so also the revelation of Jesus Christ with his powerful angels in a flaming fire will result in permanent destruction only for the ungodly and the wicked system of things of which they are a part.
2Pe 3:5-7, 10-13; 2Th 1:6-10; compare Isa 66:15, 16, 22, 24.

Who Will Inherit The Earth? MATTHEW 5;5

listen to Jesus

he knows what he is talking about luke 9;35

Would Jesus’ model prayer make sense if the earth were to disappear?

In his model prayer Jesus invited his disciples to pray for God’s will to take place “as in heaven, also upon earth.” matthew 6;9-10

The earth is to become what God purposed—a paradise. :)

This is the will that God promises to accomplish.
The faithful on earth pray for the fulfillment of that will.

a restored earth under the direction of a heavenly Kingdom made up of Jesus Christ and his joint heirs.

All these divine arrangements make possible the final restoration of the earthly Paradise in accord with God’s original purpose.

God made arrangements to ensure the accomplishment of his purpose

The Bible clearly speaks of a future paradise on earth.
The meek ones themselves will possess the earth.” psalm 37;11
psalm 37;29

bible promises are good :)

Back